Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 14-11-2017, 04:10 AM
Seeker

Hi, I am StarLyn and I am a newbie!

I joined the Spiritual Forum because I want to know more about Crystals, the Universe and Spirituality. I want to know what my Animal Guide is and need help to go down the right path. I pray every day that my visions will come true but things just keep happening. I have a Crystal that I am fascinated with and I am trying to figure out what it is. There are so many symbols on it and it is 6 faces and out of the 6 the edges have 3, 7, 3, 7, 4, 5 in that order. I have no friends at all and no family that I can talk to. My sister and I are cut off from each other. My mother and I speak but she does not know me. My sister is a narcissist and I always speak the truth no matter how brutal it is. Hec, I am a Capricorn born on the 12th in January so what can I do. My Mom thinks I should apologize to my sister; for what? She started the whole thing and said some pretty nasty stuff, I blew up and said some pretty TRUE nasty stuff right back to her which scared her to death and she blocked me from everything. I guess some bones might have fallen out of her mouth. Oh well. So that is why I don't have family. Friends, well I'm the type that if I have to keep calling you over and over and you never call me once, then forget it. So here I am in a bad marriage, husband is so incredibly verbally abusive, I lost my job (again) and found out I have bulging disc and a herniated disc in my back, nothing they can do for me but pain meds. Ha Ha... I love it. Anyone out there want to chat and shed some spiritual help? I just need some guidance to start. I did not know where to start so here I am. Sorry for the bad energy vibe there. I'm actually normally a great person, who just wants to laugh.
Old 14-11-2017, 05:04 AM
Master
Hi StarLyn and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 14-11-2017, 05:11 AM
Seeker

I am going to get my bible out which I have here right next to me. I know that is from Job 12:7-8 and I will read it to receive the message in full. Thank you Chrysalis! I have the easy to read version of the bible so I think I will be able to understand the interpretation better. Thank you for replying to me!!
Old 14-11-2017, 05:19 AM
Seeker

Wow, did you notice the time on my reply? 11:11....

For ask now the animals, and they will teach you (that God does not deal with His creatures according to their character); ask the birds of the air, and they will tell you;

Or speak to the earth (with its other form of life), and it will teach you and the fish of the sea will declare (this truth) to you.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:47 AM
Master
I'm curious, what version/translation of the bible did you use?

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 14-11-2017, 09:10 AM
Master
Hello StarLyn and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:55 PM
Seeker

Chrysalis, A Born again Christian very old friend of mine gave me the Amplified Bible to me so it would help me better understand the translations from the King James Version which is a little harder for me to understand. I was raised Catholic went to Church every Sunday and CCD on Saturday until my parents divorced when I was 10. I've lost touch. But this really helps me a lot and her hub is a minister so she helps me to understand what the versus mean. I'm even going to text her today to ask her since I still don't get it.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLyn
Chrysalis, A Born again Christian very old friend of mine gave me the Amplified Bible to me so it would help me better understand the translations from the King James Version which is a little harder for me to understand. I was raised Catholic went to Church every Sunday and CCD on Saturday until my parents divorced when I was 10. I've lost touch. But this really helps me a lot and her hub is a minister so she helps me to understand what the versus mean. I'm even going to text her today to ask her since I still don't get it.

Hi,

I take it to mean that we can learn from nature. For example, we learned from crystals and trees that they can heal us (what the earth teaches us). We can have animals for spirit guides (what the beasts teach us).

I hope that helps.

Old 14-11-2017, 12:56 PM
Seeker

Good morning Shoni7510! Thank you for welcoming me! Nice to meet you!
Old 14-11-2017, 05:04 PM
Experiencer
Welcome...I'm thinking that you will not only learn things about Crystals, the Universe and Spirituality...

"Out of confusion comes wisdom." Socrates