Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-01-2017, 09:17 AM
Pathfinder

I could see dark blue or almost a dark gray
Old 28-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Experiencer
I cant see auras, but compare what i sense with color specter in my mind and would say blue and indigo, indigo lower body, blue higher.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:45 PM
Pathfinder

I think I see blue, I'm not very experienced in auras though. Ps handsome guy
Old 05-02-2017, 09:14 PM
Administrator
Hello

No judgment's on the picture here, of yourself. So that aspect does not effect what I see around you.

I see almost an aqua colour that surrounds your head but stops before the facial features come into the picture. Now aqua can be more green in nature at times but this is a very soft blue glow.

When I move into your facial area I am block by the intenseness of your eyes. That feeling that there is a lot more to you than your willing to see in yourself.

Lynn

Soft blue:
Peacefulness, clarity and communication; truthful; intuitive
Old 09-02-2017, 01:18 AM
Knower

I'm not very good at seeing things, but when I looked at your pic, a voice in my head (my guide probably) said "green and blue".

Was surprised that many people saw similar colours.
Old 16-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
dang, can any of you guys see auras?
am i the only one here who can?
siiigh :(

On your pic there is green, yellow, and a inner layer of gray.

I've seen auras since I was a child. I thought it was "normal" so I never really said anything about it to anyone until I was about 12. I was shamed severely so I buried the subject, shut it down and suppressed it. Couple of years later I learned what auras were (lol) I never knew. About a year or so ago I picked up a book and there was a segment on auras. I followed the directions and within 5 minutes BANG!! There they were. lol For about two weeks I couldn't stop staring at people. :)
Old 15-11-2017, 12:56 AM
Newbie ;)

I see aquamarine.
Old 18-12-2017, 12:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Ive only seen auras in their full colour in all their detail a few times so I cant say Im good at this but I just gave it a go in colour.

(I hadnt read crystalkitties post at time but I very briefly thought I saw a greenish (it was a pale green like a lime green) yellow above your head area. Does seem a greenish hue to the yellow colour there.

There are different auric levels around us all so it depends on which level one is tuning into eg the etheric level (the very closest auric layer) around you was appearing bluish to me. This is usually a blue/grey layer though if you cant see colour it will appear as a clear haze or as bright white.

Some people too can tune into some colours better then others eg Im better at seeing greens and purples in auras.. I hardly ever see the other colours (less advanced psychic ability may not even see a colour but may just see energy instead).

I also saw a lime green, almost yellow aura. Definitely not indigo. I tried looking again to see the indigo, but I really can't imagine you having that colour aura.