Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-02-2013, 04:45 PM
4OGOUN WORLD20

Astral projection questions

I have some questions about my OBE I had a week ago.
I was in my room meditating with the intentions of having an OBE. After about 10 or 15 mins I felt really strong vibrations throughout my whole body. I was completely awoke but what seemed like 2seconds later I drifted off into another place. My whole.body felt as if I was on the moon with no gravity but I was Laying down. (It's a feeling I can't explain) I tried to get up but could not. I waved my arms but could not see them only feel them. I tried my hardest to get up but I could not. It felt as if someone was holding me down. I then heard whispers like it was more.than one person talking. I tried to get up again but failed. I panicked and woke up.

What were these whispers??
Why couldn't I see my hands moving?
Why the Hell couldn't I get up??
Old 19-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Maurice

Hi,
It sounds similar to the vibrational stage I experienced on my first one. You feel free to move around and there was no gravity.

I think what you experienced after the vibrational stage was sleep paralysis. This is where you can't move or speak and you feel something holding you down. It's also normal to hear things during sleep paralysis. Every time I get SP, I can hear the creature.

Like you, I also got SP after the vibrations and no gravity feeling.

Not being able to see your hand is something I experienced as well. I still don't know why. Hopefully someone can help us out with that.

If you hadn't woken up, you probably would have stayed in the RTZ during your AP. In the RTZ, Things look similar but objects may be displaced. I still haven't been able to move freely here. I'm still a newb and only had 2 AP's so far.
Old 19-02-2013, 12:28 AM
4OGOUN WORLD20

WOW! U hit the nail on the head!! I've only had 2 also. Thanks for the advice I appreciate it