Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Had my first Astral projection today!

I had my first astral projection today, i woke in the middle of the night around 5 am, i was still sleepy but decided to get a glass of water and take a leak, 20 minutes later i was back in bed, i had to wake up at 8 am for work so i decided to try to astral project one more time as i have been trying for a awhile now.

So i was there back in bed, feeling very very nice and comfortable to get back to sleep, then i began to focus on my breathing, i did the gayatri mantra a few times and then just focused on my breathing, suddenly i felt this intense vibration coming up from my feet in direction to my head, then this noise, like a static frequency and it was all that i could hear for a moment.

I maintained relaxed and it didn't scare me, i had no fear at all.

After that feeling became something normal i could say, i tried to imagine a rope so i could grab it, but that didn't show any effect then all of the sudden i feel like i'm being pushed sideways very slowly and that felt very weird, but i knew i had to trust the divine light and nothing could harm me so i just let it flow..... then to get away of that feeling i imagined myself backrolling from my bed if you know what i mean..? when i noticed i was out of my bed and suddenly i was flashing in many places at once very quickly and couldn't control it then i felt something like gravity pulling me back with such a intense force when i realized i was back in bed waking up to my alarm clock beeping !

But it was so real and im feeling so good today, with such an energy!

What you guys think of this ? was this a real astral projection or just a lucid dream ?

Why i was flashing at so many places like that?

Namaste!!
Old 17-02-2013, 01:06 AM
Super Moderator
The thing about lucid dreams is they turn into a projection the moment you are aware in them and "wake up", and take the reins.
Well, what happened to you sounds like a bona-fide projection! The first one is always great, because it really shows us the whole thing is very real!

The flashing effect...well I'm not sure but maybe it's this kind of thing:
When we go out of body -usually in the early stages of learning to project, but it can also happen at other times -we more than likely step out into the next dimensional state nearest to the Earth (physical) plane. This is called the "Real Time Zone" It's the astral plane, but a rather denser aspect of it.
Now usually we just experience that, and end up either rising on the planes, to a finer astral dimension -or coming back to physical body.
But sometimes mind-states can kind of "overlap", and it's possible to have quick flashes of other planes, as mental images, visions, or even experiences, while still apparently in this "Real Time Zone".
It's as if part of us has shot out, experienced another deeper level briefly, and then returned very quickly.
I have had this happen to me, while apparently on the RTZ.
I cannot analyze this or explain it, only that I've experienced it.

Maybe you had similar happen with your consciousness while you were out of body on what appeared to be the next-dimensional-state of your bedroom?
Old 18-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Newbie ;)

thank you for sharing your knowledge =)

i will Astral project tonight and hope to get better at it =)
Old 18-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Maurice

Thanks for sharing your experience. I just started as well. It's an amazing feeling eh? Did you experience sleep paralysis?