Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 22-01-2019, 01:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Color What is the Universe to you through your meditation experiences?

Hi all,
I was wondering if posting this question at the other category such as spiritual development would be more appropriate, but I chose this one because I was more interested in hearing ideas from people who's actually experiencing "the universe", and know what it feels like, rather than any metaphysical discussions about what/where the universe is.

Sooo I'm assuming, through practice such as meditation many of you are connected to the world/dimension other than this 3D reality we live in, or, at least in a different state from a normal conscious one, right?
Does it feel (or I'm asking your vision here if you get any) like a different place from the Universe, the galaxy, defined by our solar system where the earth is, to you?

I'm asking this because I've personally been having various experiences in which the universe I know is not the same as the one we are taught or shown by the media...I'm not really seeing/experiencing my soul getting back/ traveling outside of this planet earth to float in the galaxy, the infinite black ocean with countless stars, like an astronaut.
I know some of you do use sun/moon for your meditation, no? Do you imagine you are in the universe?

What I've experienced as the universe is more of a higher-dimension (which isn't really located in the galaxy), and I sometimes get the similar sensation when I visit temples where Buddhist statues are there to represent the universe, or see certain Buddhist Mandala. These are what feels "the universe" to me. I could argue 5D is pretty much the Universe to me also, but that'd be another story.

How do you experience the Universe and know it when you are connected to it? What is it like?
Please share your ideas and experiences
Old 22-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Master

Higher realms and the beings that inhabit it are very difficult to describe in 3D-terms. The higher realm I connect to and the beings therein exist in at least 6 dimensions, probably more. There are a minimum of 3 dimensions of space and 3 dimensions of time there. That distinction between spatial and temporal dimensions is only for our 3,1D limited minds only.

In terms of physics, these higher realms do not consist of the 4 states of matter that we currently recognise. The best description I can find is that these are realms of „liquid light”. There are other, unknown states of matter there, the Liquid Light that I interact with is probably the fifth or sixth state of matter. It is comprised of coherent light that is held together by some sort of electromagnetic field. Light beings are made of this stuff.

There could actually be an infinite number of dimensions in this realm. You go there, when you break through the dimensional barrier represented by the seventh, crown Chakra. That is why it is often referred to as „seventh heaven”. There is a highly pleasurable, even orgasmic feeling that floods the body when breaking through this barrier and this is when liquid light floods the body, like a roaring waterfall.

The beings in this realm are highly benevolent and refer to it as heaven. As far as I’m aware, they all exist as pure, coherent light and very rarely interact with this lower, material realm, except out of compassion and when directly called for help.
Old 23-01-2019, 07:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Higher realms and the beings that inhabit it are very difficult to describe in 3D-terms. The higher realm I connect to and the beings therein exist in at least 6 dimensions, probably more. There are a minimum of 3 dimensions of space and 3 dimensions of time there. That distinction between spatial and temporal dimensions is only for our 3,1D limited minds only.

In terms of physics, these higher realms do not consist of the 4 states of matter that we currently recognise. The best description I can find is that these are realms of „liquid light”. There are other, unknown states of matter there, the Liquid Light that I interact with is probably the fifth or sixth state of matter. It is comprised of coherent light that is held together by some sort of electromagnetic field. Light beings are made of this stuff.

There could actually be an infinite number of dimensions in this realm. You go there, when you break through the dimensional barrier represented by the seventh, crown Chakra. That is why it is often referred to as „seventh heaven”. There is a highly pleasurable, even orgasmic feeling that floods the body when breaking through this barrier and this is when liquid light floods the body, like a roaring waterfall.

The beings in this realm are highly benevolent and refer to it as heaven. As far as I’m aware, they all exist as pure, coherent light and very rarely interact with this lower, material realm, except out of compassion and when directly called for help.

Yeah, I know what you mean by saying it's hard to describe it in 3D terms, even grasping it for sure.
I was just curious if anyone here feels/sees the Universe any differently from the one we are taught/shown through the media.

I wouldn't say higher dimension and the Universe is exactly the same, the Universe is the Universe, but yeah, this is kind of confusing to some.
Old 24-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Knower
Theres different levels of perception of the universe to the particular person perceiving it for themselves. For me the most basic way I can explain it is being a singular point of consciousness as a singular point of light within an infinite ocean of consciousness. Within this ocean I know I am a singular soul expression of Spirit Source divine energy and I can exist in multiple soul expressions in different timelines at the same time.

It gets to the point where I can shift my singular point of perception into my higher selves first person perception and clear an area, remove beings and entities, etc. I can also etherically zoom around areas like if you were to pan around a video game on spectator mode and observe the beings in that physical area.

The levels of perception you are able to experience at once is where you are able to actually develop the aptitude of your multidimensionality. At any given moment I'm usually aware of etheric activity channeling through the individuals around me and if need be I'll usually adjust the energy levels of the area that I'm in via my higher self.

Always remaining in a state like this while your energy body is activated and capable of leaving your physical body at any period of time and staying zen no matter what happens is personally how I experience the universe from an everyday grounded perspective

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 25-01-2019, 06:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
Theres different levels of perception of the universe to the particular person perceiving it for themselves. For me the most basic way I can explain it is being a singular point of consciousness as a singular point of light within an infinite ocean of consciousness. Within this ocean I know I am a singular soul expression of Spirit Source divine energy and I can exist in multiple soul expressions in different timelines at the same time.

It gets to the point where I can shift my singular point of perception into my higher selves first person perception and clear an area, remove beings and entities, etc. I can also etherically zoom around areas like if you were to pan around a video game on spectator mode and observe the beings in that physical area.

The levels of perception you are able to experience at once is where you are able to actually develop the aptitude of your multidimensionality. At any given moment I'm usually aware of etheric activity channeling through the individuals around me and if need be I'll usually adjust the energy levels of the area that I'm in via my higher self.

Always remaining in a state like this while your energy body is activated and capable of leaving your physical body at any period of time and staying zen no matter what happens is personally how I experience the universe from an everyday grounded perspective

Amazing!
I also want to increase my level of objectivity when my consciousness is visiting places other than this 3D reality. You seem to be in very good control there. At least I want to be able to take care of my own spirit so that I can establish my own realm there with no intervention from the outside.

I really like the infinity (if not the possibility) of it.
Thanks for sharing Quantum Light!! It was inspirational.
Old 25-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Master
I read the title wrong. I read what is the universe to you and then looked at the time someone posted on this thread and got 08:08.

So i looked it up on google what 0808 means and read the list line: Angel number 0808 is a symbol of perfection and balance.

So what is the universe to me: perfection and balance. No experiences but hoping for some in the future.
Old 25-01-2019, 12:25 PM
Wink

This is actually personal and I thought to just write you in a pm, LonLon..because
some could roll their eyes and say, what?
But, oh well...this is my experience more than once, haha, with no psychedelics...because of meditation or in meditation...as asked.
I would like to be simple because I can get very enthusiastic about this.

What the Universe is to me through meditation by Miss Hepburn, LOL!:
One big Eternal Embrace...Infinite and infinitesimal...all of which that can be experienced
from head to toe within your own being, pure bliss .
And each piece holding this same thing; just as a holographic bookmark can be cut
into 500 pieces and each piece under a microscope still holds the original picture of the bookmark.

Funny, because an Intuitive Healer, $260 an hr, gives you 5-10 words you
are to say silently in your mind each day after the healing to maintain the essence of the session. (She says silently, because it goes deeper.)
Afterwords, she said to me, How odd, she had never before given this word to a person...it was 'embrace'.

I laughed, I wasn't surprised...in her personal exp...she had never been shown this.

*But, I have been meditating over 4 decades often 3-6 hours a sitting....and
maybe the grace from my old Guru did something, I dunno.
For any beginners....sit, sit, sit for hours and hours and hours ...what is revealed is almost beyond imagination.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-01-2019, 02:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
I read the title wrong. I read what is the universe to you and then looked at the time someone posted on this thread and got 08:08.

So i looked it up on google what 0808 means and read the list line: Angel number 0808 is a symbol of perfection and balance.

So what is the universe to me: perfection and balance. No experiences but hoping for some in the future.

That's pretty cool anthony c.
I also think it's just that we are not aware of the perfection and balance with our current limited senses waiting to be developed. It must be there for all of us, anytime, anywhere, but just can't feel it as if we are all having a cold!
Good luck in your endeavor!
Old 25-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This is actually personal and I thought to just write you in a pm, LonLon..because
some could roll their eyes and say, what?
But, oh well...this is my experience more than once, haha, with no psychedelics...because of meditation or in meditation...as asked.
I would like to be simple because I can get very enthusiastic about this.

What the Universe is to me through meditation by Miss Hepburn, LOL!:
One big Eternal Embrace...Infinite and infinitesimal...all of which that can be experienced
from head to toe within your own being, pure bliss .
And each piece holding this same thing; just as a holographic bookmark can be cut
into 500 pieces and each piece under a microscope still holds the original picture of the bookmark.

Funny, because an Intuitive Healer, $260 an hr, gives you 5-10 words you
are to say silently in your mind each day after the healing to maintain the essence of the session. (She says silently, because it goes deeper.)
Afterwords, she said to me, How odd, she had never before given this word to a person...it was 'embrace'.

I laughed, I wasn't surprised...in her personal exp...she had never been shown this.

*But, I have been meditating over 4 decades often 3-6 hours a sitting....and
maybe the grace from my old Guru did something, I dunno.
For any beginners....sit, sit, sit for hours and hours and hours ...what is revealed is almost beyond imagination.

Hi Miss Hepburn. I saw you somewhere and liked how heartwarming your story is and passionate you always sound.

What struck me right after reading your entire description about "Infinite and infinitesimal" is that, yours is exactly what Buddha was talking about when he was describing the Universe. I thought I've read in a book that says he sees a thousands of worlds in a gain of sand...but couldn't find that in my language nor in English. Instead, I found the same one(!!??) from the English poet;

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand. And a Heaven in a Wild Flower. Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand. And Eternity in an hour"
-William Blake
*here is a good article on that from the daily enlightenment.com.
https://thedailyenlightenment.com/20...-in-your-hand/

Wow so that's so cool to actually sense that from tip to toe...!!
Embrace, compared to love, may appeal more inclusiveness and I like that. Love could only end up just "liking", but I like how your universe accepts all of it there.

Thanks for sharing,Hi Miss Hepburn!
Old 12-02-2019, 05:12 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

The universe is energy, and I can feel it when I meditate by imagining light rays in all directions. The energy from a clear focused mind is powerful enough for one to illuminate their other senses. Meditation is excellent for productivity, planning and ultimately being more effective. Many people do it for relaxation and stress relief, while scholars/athletes will do it for efficiency and health.