Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-08-2016, 05:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Know what I'm saying?

Peace & blessings
7L

A description of one or more of your CC experiences would be very interesting for allm of us, I'm sure,

Thanks
Old 17-08-2016, 10:03 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Have you had an experience of unity consciousness ? ...Or Oneness, cosmic consciousness ?

Have I?

YES! I have, since you ask.

See my thread, 'The Awakened' for details.
Old 18-08-2016, 05:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
A description of one or more of your CC experiences would be very interesting for allm of us, I'm sure,

Thanks

It's more that you are different after years of awakened engagement on your path...and so you are more aware and alive in this moment. So you engage more directly with all that is (or, All That Is) and with more love, and you experience more of a "low hum" of background bliss...it may ramp up at times but it is always present and filling the cup of your heart.

So I go about my daily business as usual...but with more gratitude and more serenity. As spiritual issues and challenges arise, I am able to engage and heal even that which would otherwise be far too vast to sort in any one lifetime (as my short "past" lives all indicated...

And the things that I do as a matter of course were not necessarily things I would ever have imagined or spent time on before hand. For example, I keep my guides and partner in spirit very close to my heart (after a few bumps on the road I've had to work through) and I do a lot of energy work. Sometimes, it's we who are the ones receiving healing and other times it's another or for others, or some group work. I have a lot of transformative healing fire and unbidden knowledge that I was born with, and I am compelled to use it for the good. Often, that means for my highest good equally to another or others...and often it is for the highest good of another or others or all.

Although we are not yet comfortable as a species with many of the gifts of unity consciousness...one day soon we will be, and I cannot WAIT! The gifts of clairsentience of all kinds and the intimacy of direct empathy will be far more commonplace amongst those we love and to whom we are closely bonded (our beloved family, friends, and partner). At present, I typically maintain boundaries toward others for mutual privacy and respect, but in spirit, there is none of that in the usual sense. All is known and shared and yet all is done only with your implicit permission. That's how it will one day be here in the "waking world" day-to-day, as well.

This is how I already live day to day with my partner in spirit (he is some distance from me geographically) and also with my guides. Particularly with my soul partner (or whatever the term is), but also with the guides, we share emotion and intention without boundaries, and we share words as desired. Emotion and intention you experience all as if it is your own, the love, the bliss, the pain, the sadness...and all other sort of random emotion and expressions...does that make sense?

Unless one's core energies are resonant with another, the connection between individuals is not going to be sustained for any length of time but rather will be more temporary and situational. BUT without barriers, certainly the thoughts and intentions of all are easily ascertained...and their general emotional state as well (as that's not always hidden anyway). And thus, a world of vast transparency and deeper, truer engagement awaits us. We'd be "forced" to be more real, more authentic in the world of tomorrow, of unity consciousness. We'd have to have some natural barriers below a certain point, of course, but it will be the dawn of a new day, for certain.

The power of a multitude of aligned hearts and minds is almost inconceivable...and yet, I feel certain we will arrive there one day, and not too far from now either, I hope.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-08-2016, 11:21 PM
Great point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinahh
I did... but then I, I guess loss sight of it?
When I had another 'knock my socks off' cosmic/Divine Visitation/altered state in Oct 2005, 1030 am, Sunday morning...
I grit my teeth after and said to God, "I will never let this one slip through
my fingers."
Say, that with your teeth clenched.....hahahah.

And I never did....not this time!!!!

This is what Jesus referred to regarding 'a hardened heart'...we can not let
ourselves get a 'hardened heart.
See, that is what exactly happened to the disciples immediately
after witnessing the miracle of feeding 5000 + with 5 loaves and fishes in a boy's basket...with left overs!
There they were on their boat all freaked by a storm...."Oh, ye of little faith."
Like, hello...you didn't see what I just did? Why why why are you freaked?
They forgot.

Nope, it is imperative to remember all the acts of Cosmic Consciousness and other miracles that have happened to us.

Sorry...it is, for every one...do not forget...remember these
blessed Gifts, these Divine Moments everyday.

These make me what I am today...remembering and being grateful and in awe....
otherwise we are like the average Joe Public, living some
average life; dull and asleep.

That is not us.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-08-2016, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Or Oneness, cosmic consciousness ?
It's a temporary thing. I really don't know what to make of things that come and go. Maybe that's all there is but in any case all things that come and go are no more or less significant than another.
Old 19-08-2016, 02:18 AM
Master
Quote:
The few replies here certainly give me the impression that my seconds/minutes of cosmic consciousness aren't mirrored in those very responses. CC experience isn't something that just 'happens', it's something that changes lives. It's not like turning over a page or something that happens occassionally or briefly.
If that is the case, then no I have never experienced a unity of consciousness or anything like that.
Old 19-08-2016, 04:33 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
If that is the case, then no I have never experienced a unity of consciousness or anything like that.

Trust me when I say that you have and so has everyone else. Don't let anyone pull you down by telling you otherwise. Let them believe what they want to believe.
Old 19-08-2016, 11:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Trust me when I say that you have and so has everyone else. Don't let anyone pull you down by telling you otherwise. Let them believe what they want to believe.
There's also a small issue of humility involved here....and lately, after a lot of personal suffering and hardships, I'm also left wondering about all of it tbh. I'm wondering if things would be any different if I was or was not a 'spiritual person'. This is why I answered the way I did.
Old 19-08-2016, 11:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs

Odd as it may seem - to you, at least, I know of no-one in my circle who has experienced CC. Maybe you should explain the point you want to make clearly and with examples.

That would help and would avoid generalities.
Old 19-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Odd as it may seem - to you, at least, I know of no-one in my circle who has experienced CC. Maybe you should explain the point you want to make clearly and with examples.

That would help and would avoid generalities.

Quote:
Odd as it may seem - to you, at least, I know of no-one in my circle who has experienced CC.

If I were to ask members of your group if anyone has experienced what it is like to move at a speed past 50 mph, a few would raise their hands, followed by less at 100 mph, and probably no one or a few after 200 mph.

Yet, only a few to no one would take the time to bother for a few seconds to realize the possibility of much deeper logic at play, such as clarity on what I meant (If there is a limit.) or a limitless initial perspective from the get go. (Does he mean within a man made vehicle?) How about working off of the base of a realization that we are all on a planet and that planet is moving. Some peoples thought pattern would be at a higher threshold, something like: how fast the planet, milky way, exc...is moving right now hurling and accelerating through the universe. As for the others, it's not that there wrong - there right technically within their mind, world, universe, perspective - pick a word. They are just limiting themselves by working off of an assumption that is inherently, as you say, generalized to begin with. This is where the illusion that anyone is wrong to begin with comes from within the human mind through social interaction and communication. You are only wrong within a human range.

For example:
2 + 2 = 4
2 + 2 = 5

(Outside of a human scope, they are both right. Inside it, following the laws and rules of human mathematics, only the first answer is correct. The symbols of +, =, 2, 5 is gibberish. We provide them meaning so that we can communicate with one another. That is why we created language.)

If you create a range for yourself that you will only jog 1 mile today, then in essence, you create a goal, but you also simultaneously create a limit.

By setting your bar of measurement high, it enables for far more possibilities.

As for having a memory of an experience that you never realized was there. I am pretty sure if you tried too, you could recall remembering something of a forgotten childhood experience out of no where based around experiencing an association that was tied to it. Such as seeing a picture that you had forgotten that was stored in the attic that you so happen to encounter by chance.

It was not that the memory wasn't there, you just needed the proper keys to unlock it. There are even memories stored that you had no idea existed. Why fields known as past life regressions exist. As for how I know that everyone has experienced a CC as you say, because everyone has, regardless of whatever they may belief. Just as I know that everyone has experienced birth. What you see here is three things in this thread: mostly the need of self-actualization and people attempting to feel special by raising their ego, people attempting to find peers or a bond because they went through something they perceived as being important, or finally people practicing manifestation.

Finally, combine the two principles of memory unlock and the power of belief into one and see what you get with practice. Have fun.