Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 08-10-2015, 02:59 AM
Experiencer
Is it only because I'm more aware?

I'm honestly not sure where to post this..lol lately I've been seeing numbers. And some say they are signs. In one day that ive looked at the clock when it was 11:11 then 1:11 one time when it was 4:44 even one time when it was also 5:55.

I'm not a person that constantly check the time I just found it weird for the last two weeks when I do glance at the clock its one of those numbers people have been talking about.

Is it because I'm learning about synchronizites from this site and I'm just more aware of them? ( to be fair though I've not been to this topic on the forums I've learned about the numbers as signs in the twin flame/soulmate section)

I do not have a soulmate or twin flame right now though. The only remotely romantic thing (( if you can even call it that) going on for me is talking with someone long distance who is already in a 8 year relationship. Although they have a open relationship. We are only friends.

So any one want to take a guess?
Old 08-10-2015, 05:20 AM
Knower

I had the same thing happen to me and I researched it because I thought I was the only one and going crazy. I came across the concept of twin flames or twin souls. I'm still not sure I fully accept that concept but I do know it's associated with a spiritual awaKening. Someone or something sparked something in you and you are aware now. You are not alone. There is a board on here about twin flames. Whether you choose to believe that or not some of the boards and comments make sense and help put the puzzle together
Old 08-10-2015, 06:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage traveler
I had the same thing happen to me and I researched it because I thought I was the only one and going crazy. I came across the concept of twin flames or twin souls. I'm still not sure I fully accept that concept but I do know it's associated with a spiritual awaKening. Someone or something sparked something in you and you are aware now. You are not alone. There is a board on here about twin flames. Whether you choose to believe that or not some of the boards and comments make sense and help put the puzzle together
Thank you vintage traveler. I'm not so sure that I believe in the whole twin flame thing. Sadly a love like that sounds to good to be true. ( talking about in my past) and if that is the case.. It would figure someone who is already committed to someone else would trigger mine though I do have dreams of this person and nine times out of ten I know before he will even text or contact me. By getting a feeling. Like this morning. I literally woke up about one minute before I got a text from him.( which was at 6am) it's as if i some how wokes specifically to talk to them.
This have happened with other people to though. ( knowing before they even contact me) its just a bit stronger when me and that person happen to share a spiritual connection.

So...is it possible that it may be something else? Cause I'm hoping its not a twin flame haha I mean I know I've been asking God for a love.. But making someone who is in a eght year relationship with no intentions of leaving their partner is more or less a joke I bet lol
Old 08-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfaei
Is it because I'm learning about synchronizites from this site and I'm just more aware of them?

The thing is, even individuals who have no foreknowledge of this subject matter will report having these types of experiences. So from my perspective, I doubt your simply having read about it here and there manifested these occurrences in your life.

It's been my experience and it's my understanding that these number syncs concerning digital time readouts typically happen to individuals who find themselves becoming more spiritual aware and who are experiencing internal growth in their lives... It's a phenomena associated with one's state of awareness rising and expanding.

Old 08-10-2015, 02:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
The thing is, even individuals who have no foreknowledge of this subject matter will report having these types of experiences. So from my perspective, I doubt your simply having read about it here and there manifested these occurrences in your life.

It's been my experience and it's my understanding that these number syncs concerning digital time readouts typically happen to individuals who find themselves becoming more spiritual aware and who are experiencing internal growth in their lives... It's a phenomena associated with one's state of awareness rising and expanding.

Thank you wolfgraze. That's actually good to hear. I have been trying to come more spiritual aware. I'll take the numbers as a good sign then. That whatever imndoing is working.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thank you wolfgraze. That's actually good to hear. I have been trying to come more spiritual aware. I'll take the numbers as a good sign then. That whatever imndoing is working.

Wise decision...

Old 08-10-2015, 05:32 PM
Experiencer
I experienced it like you describe, and it was intense. My advice: ignore it and do not do stupid things. It motivated me to believe in certain things, leading to stupid decisions. But who knows, maybe I was meant to do stupid things at that time of my life. Maybe it was part of a much larger picture. (you will find the ugly brown color even in the most beautiful painting. ;)
Old 08-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free1
I experienced it like you describe, and it was intense. My advice: ignore it and do not do stupid things. It motivated me to believe in certain things, leading to stupid decisions. But who knows, maybe I was meant to do stupid things at that time of my life. Maybe it was part of a much larger picture. (you will find the ugly brown color even in the most beautiful painting. ;)
That's the best I can do is ignore it lol even if it's the twin flame thing u do not plan on breaking up to people. It'd just not in me but thank you :)
Old 08-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
That's the best I can do is ignore it lol even if it's the twin flame thing u do not plan on breaking up to people. It'd just not in me but thank you :)
Not sure I got you right. But I want to add: While we do not plan everything, I would also advice to not forget your own ability to chose, direct your actions and influence.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Experiencer
Sorry I was replying from my phone I was saying I do not plan on breaking up anyone even n if it's a twin flame thing . I will be smart about it :) I saw the number 1:11 today