Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 29-09-2015, 10:21 AM
Seeker
The Authentic YOU

The Authentic YOU

Many of us run our lives on auto pilot and often we are restricted to patterns that hinder our ability to MASTER our own TRUE self,

We fit into the sardine behaviour, following the norm, hoping that one day we will be given the opportunity to make something out of ourselves and somehow prosper from it. If this is so, then we are all governed by our own frontal barriers, society's social behaviours, and of course our genetic dispositions.

If we go ahead with these influences and allow ourselves to think this way, believe this way, and to accept that this is the only way to succeed in life, then we will always be searching for something more to shift our reality, as it currently stands today.

This mode that governs that reality accesses only three of our six personalities that each and every one of us have. It short circuits our ability to succeed in life allowing our DOMINANT side to rule over our way of thinking.

We can only master our TRUE self, if we are AUTHENTIC in the way we do life, and that is done by accepting what REALITY we are living in and CHANGING it to one that supports our true personality.

We all have multiple realities and each of these relate to one of our six personalities. The one most of us are governed by is built on our genetics and inherited beliefs and often limits our possibilities to further ourselves with success and enlightenment.

The personality that over rides this sees the soul as an influence and not the genetic inheritance that we have. It changes the way how we do life, making it a reality for us to live in.

It is in this personality that we unlock many doors to a world of possibilities that awaits us. It ends unsupportive cycles, changes mind sets and builds a stronger foundation for you to achieve success and enlightenment.

Many of us are blinded by the world we are living in. We see it through the glasses it gives us. When we throw away these glasses and open our eyes for the first time, our soul begins to see.

This message was channelled by one of the 12 counsellors and I changed the dialect so that it didn't sound third partied.

I thought I should share this.

Love and Light
Old 29-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm curious what was meant by "three of our six personalities "?
Old 29-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Seeker
Hi Mamahawk

The book I'm channelling through the 12 Counsellors will be coming out by the end of this year. In it they explain we have six personalities and that many of us only use three of them. The first three (even though there is nothing wrong with them) actually limit possibilities because they are influenced through our genetics. The other three see the soul as its main function therefore changing you focus, and enlightening you. When this happens, your world (your life) as you know it begins to shift tremendously and opens new doors for you to walk through. Success and enlightenment are just two of many that will lie a head of you.

I have already assessed over 150 case studies working with this information.
I also explain some celebrities, philosophers, missionaries and highly influential people who use their soul influenced personalities as their main reality.