Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-10-2014, 11:41 AM
Arcfyre

what am I doing wrong?

Oky so I'm laying there...really relaxed...so can feel my body is like numb. (Aft about a half an hour) then I get this weird sensation of spinning within myself...like really fast...like going around an axle. And then it feels like my body is drifting to the right...after that it stopped and it felt like I was laying scew...like all my weight was in my upper right side and it felt uncomfortable...like I had to position myself correctly...

Is this something u guys experience?
Am I getting somewhere...coz I feel like giving up.
What am I doing wrong? Am I trying to hard?
Should I try a different technique? Coz while I'm busy I basicly try all kinds of techniques...

Anybody like to share their technique plz...

I repeated a lot of times that I'm am going to astral project now, before I tries.

The weird sensations alone keeps me excited but I've been trying for days now...I only came to a vibrational stage once and I freaked so it faded and I was not relaxed anymore

And another thing...how do I keep my eyes from moving (is it a problem?)

Plz help me...
Old 13-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Master

Any excitement or being afraid will likely end an ap. You are very close to ap. Try different things to see what works for you. The author Buhlman says to say door now. That does not work for me. I spiritually move away from my body. You will have to find a way and experiment and see what works for you. You could think of some place when you feel you are spinning and you may get there. You could imagine you are on a boat or anything. Any thoughts of your body will end an ap.
When you feel you are drifting you could imagine that you are floating and getting higher and higher.
Old 14-10-2014, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcfyre
Oky so I'm laying there...really relaxed...so can feel my body is like numb. (Aft about a half an hour) then I get this weird sensation of spinning within myself...like really fast...like going around an axle. And then it feels like my body is drifting to the right...after that it stopped and it felt like I was laying scew...like all my weight was in my upper right side and it felt uncomfortable...like I had to position myself correctly...

Should I try a different technique? Coz while I'm busy I basicly try all kinds of techniques...

I repeated a lot of times that I'm am going to astral project now, before I tries.

The weird sensations alone keeps me excited but I've been trying for days now...I only came to a vibrational stage once and I freaked so it faded and I was not relaxed anymore

Plz help me...
What you describe about the feeling of moving isn't necessarily astral projection and is usually just a symptom or side-effect of meditation, I actually experience it even when I lay down to go to sleep. So I don't think you're necessarily doing anything wrong I just think that symptom or side-effect isn't necessarily as close to projecting as you may of believed. I can say from personal experience sometimes I have laid there for hours with that feeling and never projected, and sometimes I have laid there for a few minutes and never had that feeling and projected. To be honest at this point for me I have streamlined the astral projection process and so all of the feelings and stuff I get before a projection are completely irrelevant to me, because what matters to me is what happens once I'm in a projection and so I don't even pay attention to vibrations, feelings of movement, and all of that type of stuff anymore. Astral projection for most people is something that is going to take days, weeks, months, or even years for them to have their first projection. For most people it's something that takes a lot of time, work, and effort for them to achieve their first projection. So once again you might not be doing anything wrong and you just haven't achieved ideal conditions for a projection, yet.

Personally I believe if you have been attempting to project using one method, technique, environment, time, and setting for a couple weeks and haven't had any success then you should try to switch one or more of those elements. One of the most difficult parts of astral projection for most people is going to be trying to find the ideal combination of method, technique, environment, time, and setting that works best for them personally. Just because one or more of those elements works well for one person absolutely NEVER means it is definitely going to work for the next person, when it comes to astral projection it is going to be a very personalized and custom-tailored process for each individual. You just have to test and toil with the different elements until you have found which ones work best for YOU! It can be long and cumbersome but just stick with it and keep trying new things with new variations until you find what works for you. Once you discover the ideal projection elements for you then it becomes easy and is something you can do in a daily basis. It's definitely worth the investment in time and effort once you have reached that point, so good luck.
Old 15-10-2014, 07:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcfyre

Plz help me...
Keep trying. You are doing well. You are almost there. Do not give up.
Old 15-10-2014, 07:34 AM
Master

One more thing, do not let anyone discourage you. You are so close.