Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-10-2014, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder

An amazing experience remembered

This morning I woke up excited, now I know why. Last night I had an conscious astral projection. To start off I went to bed as normal, had a dream, woke up from it late in the midnight hour, I was about to go back to sleep, but them got the urge I get when I'm about to go into an type of astral projection state (virbation stage), usually I try to fight it off for it feels uncomfortable, but this time I felt much more comfort, so I allowed myself to experience the virbations, I felt as soon as it started my consciousness has went out my body, I felt like I didn't have a human form form, I more of in an orb form, I was so excited but this was the first time after the virbation phrase I remembered anything. So My vision was pretty out of focus for a minute but then my vision got in focus, I explored my home surprising I didn't see my body but I knew it was there, the house was empty no trace of mother either. So I moved outside floating just a little bit I didn't want to cause attention, I went across the street to the store I've seen someone in it didn't make sense at first because, It was closed, but I remembered immigrants live in the store as well as own it. I hid trying to sense if they being was friendly, I felt that the person was human. After that I I decided to teleport, somewhere I managed to go to the home I spent my childhood, after that I decided its best if I try talking to my Guardian Angel since I just met her the other night, when I tried to contact I felt her presence however my virbation wasn't high enough to see her, after that I thought I should maybe try meditating to raise my virbation,but then suddenly I realized trying to contact my Guardian Angel I teleported to a forest area, where then an being of the Earth took form from the ground, I don't know much about it, but given me a sense of peace, and some type of telepath connection which I can't under, my virbation wasn't high enough. After a while the Earth being left me, and I returned to the throught of raising my virbation, so I teleported back to childhood home floated above and got into mediation posture, however I noticed I wasn't breathing in this form, and when I did very heavy virbations come into me, I realized I was pretty anxious, so I tryed calming that, instantly I noticed my vision changed things became brighter, and had an aura, however the virbations overwhelmed me so I throught, I'll have to try again another time. After that throught I simply remembered my fleshy physical body and blended my consciousness back into it. I woke up.
Old 13-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for sharing your experience with us :)

Evey
Old 15-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Pathfinder

Sounds like an amazing experience. What is "vibrations"?
Old 15-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Knower
vibrations are something that we send out and receive - it's how we perceive the world. Everything has a vibratory state, sound, colour, physical matter - when we raise our vibration through meditation we "move" up to higher realms of existence. The Angels and Enlightened beings exist in a higher vibratory state, one that we can't perceive unless we move into it. http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter463/