Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Master
Two generous, positive and beautiful posts by Kittycatcacher. IMO, that's how an angel would communicate. So maybe there really is something to this angels-incarnated-on-earth thing.
Old 21-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Two generous, positive and beautiful posts by Kittycatcacher. IMO, that's how an angel would communicate. So maybe there really is something to this angels-incarnated-on-earth thing.

Oh my goodness I am blushing so much right now. Thank you very much for the compliment! I'm glad that what I wrote received such a response since I put quite a bit of effort into it. :)
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 21-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Master
I wasn't going to respond here- not that I find it unimportant, but that I didn't want to indulge myself in a heated argument about whether angels can incarnate or not, and how those who believe they may have incarnated into a human life while having an angelic soul is the craziest most blasphemous idea known to man.

Haha Joke? No? Okay.

But in all seriousness I was born knowing I had a specific purpose in this life. No I do not believe this purpose will or has ever changed.

I have felt a deep communion with God since birth. So much so that I was able to communicate with the lord and my higher self when I was a child- literally to the point where if I had lost something important to me (I remember losing a ring, childish really) that I was able to commune with something higher in order to find it. During this particular situation my higher self- or if you prefer the lord himself- was directly telling me to be patient, and have some patience for the love of God. Something I myself have always been extremely short on- to the point of actual anger. I am very impatient, I see much in this world as a complete waste of my time and effort. Sometimes including God himself. Sometimes I very much consider he is merely up there about wasting my damn time. To be honest and to the point.

I agree with much of what Kittycatcacher has said in her post and can relate to how she feels.

But my specific point is this- I have always felt my path to be of utmost importance. But this is no bragging- everyone's path in life is important. I am constantly Supporting other's in their beliefs and in their right to their path.
I am a very moral person. I kid you not. And I have always been this way. This did not stem from teenage angst. At all what so ever. I was not a rebellious teenager in the least. I did what I was told as my duty at all times.
And if I argued I sure as hell learned and was taught.

God told me at a very young age what I was. And I went through years of years denying it. I was never told anything of incarnate angels and that people believed this way during my teenage years or early childhood. And I was born in 1982.

I have never heard of angels incaranate, or walk ins, or starseeds.... or any of it. Until coming to this site. Bewildered at spirituality by the way. I mean literally bewildered as I feel when coming here I had walked out of a spiritual fog and cave having not known or pondered any of this.

I have felt that I am an angel. I went through a very bad time during my life- as we all have. I even felt condemned to hell. All the while wondering what the hell I have ever done to end up in such a place, while realizing it is possible. And not only for myself mind you.

My view is simply I can not deny how I feel. Which is angelic- which is no bragging- I HATE my role in my spiritual path, and I HATE my life, myself. Pure despise. But I can not and will not deny how I feel. And I do realize I feel this way.

And that is why I WILL never deny anybody else their pure and true undiluted feelings.

And would never call anyone crazy for it- Not ever.

Just a few rambling, braggart, arrogant thoughts on why one would ever consider a thing as being an angel incarnate.

Sorry to tell you all, but it is how people FEEL.

And anyone's opinion (Lol? Light hearted jokster anyone?) truly doesn't matter on it.

What I feel counts for something.
So argue that if you will.
Old 21-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
My view is simply I can not deny how I feel. Which is angelic- which is no bragging- I HATE my role in my spiritual path, and I HATE my life, myself. Pure despise. But I can not and will not deny how I feel. And I do realize I feel this way.

Why do you hate feeling angelic if I may ask? Or is it that you hate feeling angelic in the form you are experiencing right now?
Old 21-04-2017, 12:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
Also I find it interesting that you assume that being thousands of years old in human terms automatically means angels are all knowing. How do you think God teaches us all the lessons we need to learn to be our best? Angels are simply beings who have different paths to walk then other types of souls. That does not mean they are simply handed over all the knowledge God has. Sometimes pieces of angels are incarnated into different lives to learn the lessons they cannot learn else where. The reason I say pieces is because of the fact that multiple versions of these angels exist. All souls are split into many upon many pieces due to the fact that multiple dimensions exist as well as them and other souls having the ability to be in multiple places at once in the same dimension due to the existence of time here and lack of time in heaven. Anyways my point is that we all need to learn these lessons one way or another and being an angel does not mean you get to skip out on them.

Thanks for the reply, makes a little bit more sense to me now. But if I may ask, how do you know all of that? Was all that knowledge given with you when you incarnated on Earth or is all of that just merely your Earthly beliefs you stumbled upon yourself? I myself do not know if angels exist, but with my own common sense I always thought if angels are real they are higher ranked beings than humans and existed thousands of years before the first human souls emerged. As such, after those thousands of years they learned everything and no longer need to incarnate in the human era. I am also trapped with the belief that IF angels exist, they would display favoritism with a very few humans and don't want to have anything to do with 99% of humanity because of the sick and disgusting kind of beings we have become (and possibly will always remain).
Old 21-04-2017, 12:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
God told me at a very young age what I was. And I went through years of years denying it. I was never told anything of incarnate angels and that people believed this way during my teenage years or early childhood. And I was born in 1982.

God told you so? How did he do that, and are you 100% sure it was God and not some demonic wolf in white robes claiming to be God?
Old 21-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
From my perspective, angels (if they exist) are non-human beings who are not only more powerful than humans, but also more wise and their knowledge and wisdom is far beyond our comprehension. We're talking about beings that are possibly thousands of years old, and therefore, have no need to incarnate as lowly humans. What makes some people have those extroardinary claims that they are high and mighty angels in human form? Is it because they WANT to feel like their existence in this world is more meaningful and important than others? Or simply because some otherwordly being(s) told them that? As with strangers in our waking life, otherwordly entities aren't simply to be trusted, no matter how charming or persuasive they seem. I don't know if any of you have seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy, but in it's lore is a being called Sauron, who let's say is an evil and immensely powerful demon lord sitting on the right hand of Satan himself, is so charismatic and deceptive that he even nearly deceived the elves (who are like superly advanced and wise beings comparable with angels) into becomming his servants, and is known to tempt men with lies while appearing in a form so fair and beautiful that it's practically very hard if not impossible to see it's true nature. I know at first it sounds silly to bring a fictional character from a high fantasty story into this, but who is to say there are no entities like Sauron in our own world? Just because there were entities, angels, or even ''guides'' telling you that you are an angel in human form, does that make it automatically a fact? Sure, some may not say that they feel like they are more important than other humans and that they merely ''incarnated'' to help people instead, but that basically goes the same way... To say ''I am an incarnated angel who came here to help people'' is like saying ''bow to my superior knowledge, mortals. For I know more than you do, and I am the key to your advancement'' which seems like an ego problem to me. By no means do I wish to offend anyone with this, but I'm only saying what I think. If there's anyone who can prove me wrong or attempt to help me comming to a better understandment about incarnated angels, be my guest. Though know it won't be easy... I am someone who is very dedicated to what I think and feel.

We create the nature of ourselves and the nature of everything that exists into what we believe it is being and doing, what it means, how it works, how it came to be, how we relate and find the connection to make it be something.

We can only name the source of any life form through our human creations, we latch onto ideas and beliefs about the nature of spirit, the nature of us before we came and the nature of us when we leave our bodies. I mean we literally have so many ideas and creations intermixed and at play, you can take your pick where you wish to create and make what you are and what others are and place an identity upon them.

Its like a playground of creation in your face in everyway, if your noticing and looking so you can name it what you want, relate it as you wish. Name yourself as being this or that, reincarnated, not reincarnated, living your two hundredth life, living your very first life, old soul, young soul..Its all there playing out as humans do and choose to create themselves both up against and as they want.

As for myself, I was always fascinated by angels as small child, I was a bit obsessed by them, but then I think they were an escape from the conditioned hell, the devil and fear based religious teachings. They were kind of like my soft space to imagine and dream of nice things beyond the other ****** stuff that scared the life out of me as child growing up.

Humans come in a whole host of colours, shapes, sizes, personalities. They express and show various ways of relating and take up many roles to express their feelings, their beliefs and their values. Most humans come into this life knowing what it is they wish to do, enjoy doing and express as part of their life, they have preferences and make choices to participate and find there place, find a sense of belonging and purpose in the world to live as. Sometimes that's many things, sometimes its a few. I accept what people call themselves because in some regards we do create ourselves in many ways to build a greater picture, let go of stuff that doesn't fit, find some measure of sanity in a world gone mad. Some call themselves hells angels, some call themselves gods angels, some call themselves little angels, some believe we turn into angels when we die. Have you ever observed aa small child who believes in angels and who has found the magic in this space, who alights the room with the pure innocence of joy of being? I have, it is beautiful to witness and special for them.. Just because we grow up, do we have to stop believing in that magic, that we often need for ourselves to create a better life not for just ourselves alone, but for other life? Most people who relate themselves as angels on earth, are often doing good things for the planet and themselves as I see it. That can only be a good thing for all of us sharing space.

I could write a book on this topic, but I wont.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 21-04-2017, 02:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
are you 100% sure it was God and not some demonic wolf in white robes claiming to be God?
So you don't believe people can be angels. But you believe in demons that disguise themselves as God? Is that what I'm reading here? If so, seems like some pretty arbitrary and contradictory belief-choices on your part.
Old 21-04-2017, 02:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
So you don't believe people can be angels. But you believe in demons that disguise themselves as God? Is that what I'm reading here? If so, seems like some pretty arbitrary and contradictory belief-choices on your part.

Yes, because among my beliefs is that everything, and then I mean EVERYTHING that seems too fairytale-like or too good to be true most likely is a trap. And knowing you.... If you think I am picking on people who think they are angels, you should know that I don't give myself any special treatment. I am convinced that I have something invisible lingering around me and even though it seems harmless, innocent, helpful, and somewhat angelic, I won't just simply assume it's a cutesy little guardian angel. Even if that would be beyond awesome. Entities like people can be very deceptive and make you believe anything they want if you are gullible enough.
Old 21-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
How does claiming to be an earth angel equate to bragging about being more advanced? That's simply the particular spin you and SlayerOfLight seem to be putting on this. Like I said, spiritual knowledge is all about self-reflection. So take a look at why you are responding in this way to this topic. That's the real dialogue here; that's the only dialogue ever, really. The rest of it -- discussing others' particular spiritual beliefs in a negative light -- is just gossiping and nay-saying.

My point is this: How is this topic different than all the many other claims made on forums like this one? What about people who claim to be an empath. I could choose to negatively interpret that as, "I'm special and more advanced because I feel more than "normal" people do." Or people who think they're in a TF relationship? "My relationship is special and more advanced than "normal" partnerships."

As for your advancement comment in general: yes, we are here to advance and evolve our soul understanding. So yes, advancement does come into play on a very real level. It is not a dirty word or concept. Many human beings have evolved and advanced beyond the physical-incarnation stage of their existence. Jesus, Buddha, Hildegard and the like are not "better than me." They're simply my older brothers and sisters who have overcome the Wheel of Life via the advancement of their soul understanding.

I don't feel I'm gossiping about anyone. I'm only speaking truthfully about my own personal experience in my life. As I stated I simply, in reading this thread, am aware of my own negativity because of that experience I had with a treasured friend who claimed she was an earth angel. I don't know anyone else personally that has done so and so I only have the one experience to draw on. I felt deserted and hurt and I think that comes across in my post. I wouldn't think 'earth angels' would choose to leave others because they deem them not earth angels. How is noticing my own inner feelings and being honest about them concerning an individual experience, gossiping? Not clear.

Do I think that all people that claim to be earth angels have inflated egos? No. If however, a person feels they don't need to waste their time on people that aren't fellow earth angels, I think something is being missed. I'm also not calling into question others degree of spirituality. What I am and did make reference to is that labels can divide people; the world demonstrates this well. At the same time, labels (earth angels, twin flames, empaths, clairvoyants, etc.) can connect like-minded people such as on supportive forums like on SF.