Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-11-2016, 02:18 AM
Administrator
Remembrance Day

Hello

Remembrance Day one of those very difficult days for many of us that are sensitive to communications with those in Spirit.

There are so many that served or were effected by the times in WWI and WWII that never talked about those times that come to me on this day looking for the meaning of it all. Honestly there is no meaning to war I can find, it is something that happens and its a part of our history but I can find no meaning to it all.

I watched today many jostle for parking around my home to attend the service but I could not go. I was over run by so much energy today. As more and more are gone from WWII now in survival the fear of getting forgotten gets deeper.

There is so much confusion on what is a World War and what is more a Police Action War. I have over the years talked to so many families that fought in the war or were a part of the effects of the war both in the living and the non living realms. It all comes down to men and woman and civilians die and that is the bare truth of it all.

Just wondering if anyone else has a hard time with this day, I am blessed to be in Canada that was not touched by the battles. When I visited England first in 2012 I visited many sites damaged by the war. That energy never leaves a place, residue seems to linger on even though the souls of those that died have gone on.

Is that residue energy there like a fossil that leaves its imprint on the land? Something that is going to be there over time so that we never forget?

Lynn
Old 12-11-2016, 08:15 AM
Master

Helloooo..
I have noticed on Facebook this week that peta or animals Australia...im not sure which group. ....are having remembrance for all of the beautiful animals that were forced to go to war.

Could you just imagine what they had to go through.

And then at the end I understand that they were killed to feed troops, im not to sure what country or countries were consuming them at the end.
Or just killing them rather than bring them home.

I wonder what they were experiencing even if they had some noise tolerance training.....with the death & carnage all around them.

Maybe my post is a bit of topic....but if you will please excuse me for being of topic....ta.

SMILES from Neil.
Old 14-11-2016, 12:16 AM
Administrator
Hello

No its not off topic as the focus this year was more on the animals in many places it seems.

I do wonder how they felt as they had no choice in any of it, and to end up as food is sad.

Lynn
Old 14-11-2016, 12:34 AM
Master

Millions of animals (in WW1 especially), mostly mules/pack horses, were used to transport supplies and ammunition, and to pull artillery guns.
All suffered terribly and many of them were killed by shell blasts, drowning in shell craters and exhaustion.
Of those who survived, nearly all of those who had so bravely and faithfully served their masters and the Allied war effort were left behind at the end of the war. Sold for horse meat, or in the case of the cavalry horses in Egypt sold into hard labour on the streets of Cairo. [http://www.thebrooke.org/about-brooke/history-brooke ]

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 14-11-2016, 03:26 AM
Master

Thank you Lynn.
Ihad been hoping I didn't offend you as op.

Nice post knight, I haven't clicked on your link yet but will do & maybe the use of dogs is mentioned in it, but if not ill mention it now.
They had been used as silent attackers, racing through the opposition & tearing into soldiers only to end up shot or bladed as they did..
Old 17-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Is that residue energy there like a fossil that leaves its imprint on the land? Something that is going to be there over time so that we never forget?

Today is "Wreaths Across America" at US National cemeteries for all veterans ...
As long as there are people living, none will be forgotten or the war they fought in ...
We are still at war on terrorism, so we still have alot of remembrances, activity at cemeteries & churches, events at military bases, etc ...

As for the energies, it's possible they are imprints, but since only certain people can feel them as well as communicate w/the dead it would be a question to ask them for a knowledgeable answer (s) ...

Obviously, talking w/veterans & those who lost a loved one will provide answers from the heart & death of their soul. My husband was killed 9yrs ago, I still have days I ask why - we live remembering/reminding ourselves of whatever will soothe our being. The imprint of death on one's heart & soul never leaves; it is a scar ...

As for war, the big picture is wars are fought for long lasting or continued peace ...
From the American standpoint, WWII was about toppling Nazi Germany, the Empire of Japan & Italian forces to stop genocide as well as consuming many countries for their resources ...
The bigger question is what would have become of this world had WWII never been fought ...

As horrible & painful as war is, I have to find ways to adjust to it being part of my life living in a powerful democratic country ...
Old 18-12-2016, 04:33 AM
Master
Last Rememberance Day, I couldn't help but think to myself "wow, I am sitting here watching all the soldiers do their thing...and it is the 11th of the 11th at 11am...angel numbers everywhere!"
Old 24-12-2016, 12:26 AM
Pathfinder

Question (mostly for Lynn).
1) So do some people once they are passed on --- and even if they have went into the Light -- can they still be upset because their life was cut short? It would seem not all are willing to let go, especially those who know how the family will feel that are left behind.
Especially if they tried to live the best they could, to highest principles...
2) It also appears to me, that once people pass on, and after this Light visit, they seem to be able to roam where they want...they are not on some kind of "lock down", and they may visit here just by choice.
Thoughts?
Old 24-12-2016, 12:28 AM
Pathfinder

My family is part clairvoyant (only something I found out about a few years ago) and it seems like some come back just because they can, or to give comfort...