Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-02-2011, 10:48 AM
Neville

Two technical questions.

Firstly is it possible that a diceased loved one is unable to visit because they have already been re incarnated? If so what does that say about the endlife re union in the summerland.?

Secondly, Visition from a deceased loved one who appears in a different appearance and speaks with a different accent? She knew enough about me to verify who she was and indeed about my sister (unless I was mentally projecting the information of course) She seemed to be exactly who she said she was but looked nothing like her and sounded nothing like her. is this normal ?

Many thanks in advance .

Neville
Old 01-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Master
Hi Nev

You do hear of Individuals reincarnating very quickly Indeed at times.

How long is quickly (lol)

What I understand though Is that normally an Individual will not reincarnate whilst there remains memory of them.

So It's normally a few generations back. As you know though not everybody reincarnates even then, many have remained spirit side for thousands of our so called earth years.

x daz x
Old 01-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Neville

Thanks for your take on my first question daz :) I suspect time works a little differently out of the physical plain any way So I'll have to mull this over some more.

Thanks for having a shot at it though.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Master
ur welcome nev.

lol - I didn't address the 2nd part.

Spirit can take the appearance that suits them. So It's puzzling that the spirit Individual took on the appearance that would not be recognised.

x daz x
Old 01-02-2011, 01:24 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Firstly is it possible that a diceased loved one is unable to visit because they have already been re incarnated? If so what does that say about the endlife re union in the summerland.?

Secondly, Visition from a deceased loved one who appears in a different appearance and speaks with a different accent? She knew enough about me to verify who she was and indeed about my sister (unless I was mentally projecting the information of course) She seemed to be exactly who she said she was but looked nothing like her and sounded nothing like her. is this normal ?

Many thanks in advance .

Neville

the second part concerns me a little. normally spirit will visit in the form you knew them when they were here. imo my guard would go up a little if it didn't look like the loved one or sound like them. I would wonder if you had been thinking of your sister lately, going through memory lane? if you could answer that question i'll go further or stay where i am.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:

Many thanks in advance .

Neville

Neville,

I agree with the first post by God-Like; time is only relative to us. From what I know, God-Like is correct. Our loved ones typically do not incarnate until all descendants have passed over. The reason usually is because they have "soul contracts" with them. The only exceptions I have run into are suicides. Those usually go through a period of healing (again time is not a factor here) could be a year, could be 40 years, then they come back to try again. I have spoken to a spirit just about to incarnate. Their energy is very wavy and fuzzy. I have also spoken to a soul in utero awaiting their birth :)

Your 2nd question - this perplexes me because a spirit will come through as YOU remember them, sometimes a younger version of such. Can you tell me if a medium contacted this spirit? Or did you speak to them in meditation?
We mediums are not 100%! :) The information may come to us clearly but the other details can get clouded. I'm not one to knock other mediums but maybe he/she thought she heard an accent and could have been "logically" pulling for features and not really "seeing" their physical body.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Neville

I experienced the figure that I refer to as a part of a meditation that was a lucid dream also. I don't mean to confuse anyone, it was a very complex thing, I felt in my heart that the persson was who they said they was even though they did not look or sound like who they said they were.

I am sorry if I am creating too much of a quandrery here.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Medium_Laura

That could have been a entity posing as the person? I've not run into them much but I have heard it can happen.... not sure on that.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Dilchannan

Quote:
I experienced the figure that I refer to as a part of a meditation that was a lucid dream also. I don't mean to confuse anyone, it was a very complex thing, I felt in my heart that the persson was who they said they was even though they did not look or sound like who they said they were.

I am sorry if I am creating too much of a quandrery here.

I think I would go with your gut instinct of who that person was, maybe the figure( physical appearance) is what the Spirit is most comfortable with from some other time and place, that you do not recognize yet. The spirit knows you well enough to know that you will identify with them regardless of what they choose to look like in the spirit realm.

Hope that makes some sense lol...Still working on coffee here
Old 01-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Dilchannan

In my humble opinion about your first question, I tend to believe that we travel at night to other places. It could be that when we are needed in the spirit-world to welcome home another, we could be there.

Peace