Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Dreams & Manifesting

I don't know if I'm posting this in the proper place, but I've been having an issue recently & wondering what others opinions are about it....
Lately (the past few weeks), I've really been trying to focus on manifestation. I've been doing vision boards, journaling daily, saying affirmations, meditation, etc...
I seem to do pretty well while awake. Negative thoughts still creep up somewhat, but I find an exercise to try to replace it with positive ones.
The problem I'm having is when I sleep. I have many different dreams throughout the night. Some are great, some anything but... the anything buts are my issue.
I'm going through a divorce right now after getting away from a full blown narcissist, who (in my opinion) took great joy in destroying my self worth & any worthwhile goals I had. His mommy was right there with him, making sure her only child was 'always happy'. I could go into details, but let's just say I'm in therapy trying to deal with how I allowed myself to be treated so badly for so long.
The bad dreams I have consist of me screaming at him & his mom over how I was done & telling them off, basically.
Confronting them won't happen in my waking life. It would be a massive waste of my time & energy. I've already, on a few occasions right after we separated, tried to explain to his mom how mentally damaged her son is & the hell he put me through. She listens, then runs back to him, he lies his butt off to her & she 'believes' him because I guess denial to her is better than facing what a screwed up mess of a child she raised.
So, I was wondering if my confronting them in my sleep means I need to do some other type of work on myself while awake? Can I control my dreams to stop the confrontations? Are there some sort of exercises I can do to help me get past all the mental trauma I went through? The separation has been about 10 months on, now (he's been dragging it out because I had the audacity to get a lawyer) & I've just started having the 'screaming dreams' recently.
I'm afraid it's been interfering with my manifestation goals. I've even gotten really physically ill once since the bad dreams started, even though I'd been quite healthy for a while now.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 24-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Master
Dreams and Manifesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzBee
I don't know if I'm posting this in the proper place, but I've been having an issue recently & wondering what others opinions are about it....
Lately (the past few weeks), I've really been trying to focus on manifestation. I've been doing vision boards, journaling daily, saying affirmations, meditation, etc...
I seem to do pretty well while awake. Negative thoughts still creep up somewhat, but I find an exercise to try to replace it with positive ones.
The problem I'm having is when I sleep. I have many different dreams throughout the night. Some are great, some anything but... the anything buts are my issue.
I'm going through a divorce right now after getting away from a full blown narcissist, who (in my opinion) took great joy in destroying my self worth & any worthwhile goals I had. His mommy was right there with him, making sure her only child was 'always happy'. I could go into details, but let's just say I'm in therapy trying to deal with how I allowed myself to be treated so badly for so long.
The bad dreams I have consist of me screaming at him & his mom over how I was done & telling them off, basically.
Confronting them won't happen in my waking life. It would be a massive waste of my time & energy. I've already, on a few occasions right after we separated, tried to explain to his mom how mentally damaged her son is & the hell he put me through. She listens, then runs back to him, he lies his butt off to her & she 'believes' him because I guess denial to her is better than facing what a screwed up mess of a child she raised.
So, I was wondering if my confronting them in my sleep means I need to do some other type of work on myself while awake? Can I control my dreams to stop the confrontations? Are there some sort of exercises I can do to help me get past all the mental trauma I went through? The separation has been about 10 months on, now (he's been dragging it out because I had the audacity to get a lawyer) & I've just started having the 'screaming dreams' recently.
I'm afraid it's been interfering with my manifestation goals. I've even gotten really physically ill once since the bad dreams started, even though I'd been quite healthy for a while now.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hello, MizzBee,

To specifically answer your questions, "So, I was wondering if my confronting them in my sleep means I need to do some other type of work on myself while awake? Can I control my dreams to stop the confrontations? "

...the answer is an emphatic YES! It's ALL about what you are now UNKNOWINGLY doing with your Subconscious....that with the knowledge of its awesome functions you'll find yourself able to regain control of the direction of your life!

I recently found a huge cache of wisdom on this subject by Neville Goddard (see reference 1). But the specific article I'd like to point you to is in reference 2 about "Awakened Imagination". Believe me, you're gonna love reading the part of the narrative that is sooooo similar to your situation, though the lady in question was a mother-in-law in this illustration, not a wife, as you are:

" Two years before, after a violent quarrel, she was ordered out of her son's home by her daughter-in-law. Her son said "Mother, you need no proof from me that I love you: it's obvious: I think I have proven that every day of my life, but if that is Mary's decision, and I regret it, it must be my decision, for I love Mary and we live in the same house and it is our house: it is our little family, and I am sorry she feels this way about it, but you know these little things that culminate in an explosion as took place today. If that is her decision, it is mine". That was two years ago. She went home and she realized that night after night for over two years she had allowed the sun to descend upon her wrath...."

Sound familiar?

.... but you're gonna love EVEN MORE, how this lady regained control of her life afterwards with a technique Neville Goddard calls the power of revision (before you go to sleep each night). I'll let you read ALL about it in Reference 2 to ascertain how its power can help you.

As I mentioned at the beginning of my post, your subconscious functions perfectly to create both HAVOC and ABUNDANCE in your life...based on your strongest feelings. How? It receives its instructions from the strong negative feelings you consciously say (think) to yourself when you think about how you've been treated...and proceeds to say "YES, THAT'S RIGHT" until you revise the conscious narrative with equally strong POSITIVE feelings for your Subconscious to THEN empower. This is expanded in Reference 3 (click on Free Stuff, no membership or payment needed to reap the wisdom of this treasure trove).

But if you don't believe me about how a proper understanding of Dreams and Manifesting can actually CHANGE YOUR LIFE....take a real good look in the 4th reference, at Cynthia Stafford's true story, spoken in her own words. See the Proof of Truth with your own eyes! She speaks about the book that she also holds dear, "The Power of the Subconscious" by Dr. Murphy,...(see the very last reference).

MizzBee, I really hope this helps you. You, and we, all deserve the empowerment True Knowledge brings to our lives. This IS the gift we were created with. Use it !!....'cause the only way you lose its power is by NOT knowing you HAVE the power !

Looking forward to hearing ALLLLLL about it!

Reference: http://www.realneville.com/text_archive_pdf.htm

Reference: http://realneville.com/pdf/awakened_imagination.pdf

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=26 (Click on Free Stuff, no membership or payments required)

Reference:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo3UF3zkOAU

Reference: http://www.law-of-attraction-haven.c...cious-mind.pdf The Power of the Subconscious Mind (which Cynthia Stafford referenced in the above YouTube video)
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 24-07-2017, 05:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh my gosh, @guthrio! I actually burst into tears reading your reply. It's amazing that a complete stranger could understand so well just what I needed to see after reading just one post from me. My own spouse couldn't manage to do that once in 12 yrs of marriage!
I'm going to read every reference & apply them to my daily routine in any way I can. I have thought my subconscious negativity was majorly blocking my progress, but was at a complete loss as to correcting it. Now, I have a plethora of information to rid myself of it.. or at the very least get control of it.
Thank you so much for your well thought out, detailed reply. I'm eternally grateful.
I'll update you on any progress in the coming weeks.
Old 24-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzBee
Oh my gosh, @guthrio! I actually burst into tears reading your reply. It's amazing that a complete stranger could understand so well just what I needed to see after reading just one post from me. My own spouse couldn't manage to do that once in 12 yrs of marriage!
I'm going to read every reference & apply them to my daily routine in any way I can. I have thought my subconscious negativity was majorly blocking my progress, but was at a complete loss as to correcting it. Now, I have a plethora of information to rid myself of it.. or at the very least get control of it.
Thank you so much for your well thought out, detailed reply. I'm eternally grateful.
I'll update you on any progress in the coming weeks.

MizzBee,

...am so glad to help. Looking forward.

"Love thy neighbor as thyself, because thy neighbor IS Thyself"
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)