Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsuin
Sorry, Tail. I didn't see this. My tab was open for so long. What would you suggest?

Reiki has been the answer for me. I can only suggest that as I am a newbie back in the spiritual world.
Old 19-05-2014, 08:13 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
It's difficult to make specific suggestions. In great part, it depends where you live and what learning opportunities are available to you. I think a class or workshop situation is best, because it allows for the 'head knowledge' part to be well transferred to you, including getting any questions you have answered. And then also the attunement is given to you in-person, which I believe offers some advantage, too.

Yes, you can study with a Reiki master over the internet. The attunement is then given at a distance, which does work (or at least often does). But the relationship with the teacher is looser and may not feel quite as satisfying.

Check out your nearest "new age" newspaper or Web bulletin board, your nearest metaphysical bookstore, or cafés or juice bars in 'that part of town' and find out where the local Reiki master(s) can be contacted.

I liked my reiki 1 class with my master. I have read several books on Reiki, but I found that the attunement process was wonderful in person.

I was lucky when I did my web search on "Reiki" and found my master. I plan on going to Reiki master with her.
Old 21-06-2014, 07:12 AM
Spiritual Healer

You have ever tried spiritual mediation....I think that you can get solution if you try it....but with the help of good guidance because its not easy for beginners. You can also get a good track from here http://www.chamundaswamiji.com.
Old 21-06-2014, 08:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsuin
Hi everyone,

Last month, after meditating I found myself feeling really serene/calm. I wouldn't say I was estatic. I was mellow. I know this would sound like no big deal but it's level of it that was profound. I was okay with everything. If someone stabbed me and I was about to die, I would have forgiven them and not a trace of hard feelings as everything happens for a reason.

That is not my normal state of mind.

Within 24 hours of that happening I was at the other end of things. I was really P'ed off about everything that had ever happened to me.

Have any of you experienced this too? Does anyone know any practices that do this?

I agree with what the other said and that it sounds like a healing crisis happened later.

Meditation can raise ones vibration which in turn can bring up things you have bottled up inside, for clearing.

Healing crisis can be just ridden through (it can help if you stay grounded during them.. eg do things like get outside, exercise etc) or seek out a spiritual healer to help clear the energies coming up faster... or one can do even more meditation in the hopes it clears faster (but that can intensify more some healing crisises).
Old 21-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Lorelyen

Meditation does indeed reveal stuff that people have long held suppressed or at second remove - or simply didn't know was there. It confronts us with them - effectively the first step to dissipating illusion/delusion and dealing with "bad conscience!" For the path-worker this is one of the early stages of evolving or reclaiming our spiritual existence.

I would love to see in the popular literature a lot more to prepare meditators for this eventuality. Said confrontations don't always manifest in ways that they can be rationalised/intellectualised right away. Sometimes they just weigh heavily as a darkness or incomprehensibly stirred emotions. The only way to tackle them or the dark, is let things settle down a bit so that they can be thought about (outside of meditation, in normal wakeful existence, before re-meditating on them) or (through a different technique) thrust just outside the body to be looked at - non-judgementally I might add - and dissipated.

It's difficult but illusion, delusion and bad conscience have to be dealt with before anyone can progress along a spiritual path. Illusion isn't too difficult but bads will always be with someone, however faint, and are best seen as a platform from which to change, to find ways to put things right.