Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 21-06-2012, 01:36 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
I have Fibro.

Then I "highly" encourage that you spend serious time at Christy's web site!

http://grocerygeek.com/

She had Fibro, then after a couple of months of addressing it through diet she was able to put this behind her... This is not something we're stuck with... like type 2 diabetes, we can address it with diet and it goes away... the medical industry would waste our time taking drugs, that not only don't help, but makes matters worse...

My wife was pre-diabetic, that's now behind her... she knows the particulars because she had a specific job as a nurse for a couple of years teaching others how to manage their diabetic treatments... she's now appalled at the advice she was instructed to give back then... she's totally on-board with the dietary approach... it's diet that got us into this mess, and it's diet that will rectify what ails us...
Old 24-06-2012, 09:50 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Our animal friends are the "canary in the coal mine"! We're able to talk ourselves into adjusting to all sorts of things, but an animal is an honest indicator of that's actually occurring... We rationalize, they experience...

So we need to take serious what they're telling us... what foods are we feeding them? what energies are we projecting in their direction, and are they energies that are conducive to their health and their well-being?

And what are we experiencing along these lines as well? Are we ignoring what's occurring all around us through rationalizations and displacement? Has our culture built into itself a level of denial that then blinds us to the the most blaring obvious...?

You're watching this effect of what we're doing as a species on the general well-being of horses, you likely see it in how other animals are responding as well... what is this look in their eyes telling us? Our culture is not trained to listen...

You are very right there. I have told and shown people where their horse is hurting, why they are not as well as they should be when they have asked me to have a look at it, then they have not wanted to know, I used to get so annoyed with them sometimes. It was sort of, it is alright if I get sick and don't want to do my work but my horse or animal is not. Some of them wont look further than their nose. You can read so much by just watching an animal, they tell us things but a lot of us are just to stupid to take any notice. There is a saying, if we watch how our animals are being affected by our Environment we will know what is happening to us as a species. I have started a diet of safe eating to see if it will help my pain, hey I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Blessings, Clarrie
Old 24-06-2012, 10:10 PM
StephenK

Quote:
I have started a diet of safe eating to see if it will help my pain, hey I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Blessings, Clarrie

And then some! I posted a quick snapshot as to what I know works at this following thread: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=566077&postcount=3

This process has done wonders for resolving tons of issues that both my wife and I were having! At the age of 57 we reversed and repaired stuff that we'd been dealing with for years!
What we eat has been so badly overlooked when it comes to health... while... what we eat is at the root of all things, good and bad... :^)