Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2007, 09:08 PM
elaine

Eating Disorders.

Hi Everyone,

Please does anybody know of any form of healing that is good for Anorexia, and eating disorders.

Many thanks elaine
Old 22-04-2007, 09:14 PM
kundalini

Hi elaine,

From a crystal healing perspective, I can tell you that working with the 'Carnelian' crystal at your 'Sacral Chakra' will stimulate your appetitie. With regards to the chakras, the primary ones to work with for food issues are the 'Sacral Chakra' and the 'Throat Chakra'.

I hope that helps, K.
Old 22-04-2007, 09:38 PM
elaine

Thanks K,

Seem to have it under control slightly, strange as cant work with Carnelian, as feel like choaking, would any other orange stone work just as well. Im having reiki using crystals and my healer did say that ths sacral chakra was blocked. Im working very hard at this issue, and feel Im making progress, dont eat very much but, hope this post will help others in a similar situation, to seek out other , options available to them.

I would offer my support to any other member with this if that is ok.

Light and love to all elaine
Old 22-04-2007, 10:14 PM
kundalini

Hi elaine,

I am unsure if this would work using other orange crystals. However, as an alternative to crystals, you could perhaps visualise orange light flowing into your Sacral Chakra, cleansing and unblocking it. This may increase your appetite.

K.
Old 24-04-2007, 07:59 PM
elaine

Dear Kundalini,

I will certainly try this, Ive been eating orange foods too, orange, pepper, apricots, carrots, and visualising the colour while eating, thank you for your help.

elaine
Old 24-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Seeker
Beloved Elaine,

From one that has been there, I can tell you, the issue is also related to the Solar Plexus, being this the chakra involved in our self image and self esteem.

[i][color=royalblue]When I had this way of eating I didn
Old 25-04-2007, 12:03 AM
kundalini

Excellent advice Octarine...

K.
Old 25-04-2007, 09:47 AM
elaine

Thank you Octarine,

Have checked out our local health shop that have therepists, to advise on the Bach flower remedies. Meditation has helped alot, and working with Citrine too.

Will PM you later tonight. elaine xx
Closed Thread