Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-08-2016, 03:36 AM
Suspended
Ghostly love

Is the ghost in love with me or am i falling in love with the ghost?
Old 30-08-2016, 04:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
You are falling in love with the ghost.

I had a ghost fall in love with me once, until I fell in love with the ghost. As soon as that happened, the ghost fell 'out of love' with me, but I was still in love with the ghost.

Then I realised the ghost wasn't in love with me in the first place and only told me he was, just to show me I was capable of feeling an emotion I had hitherto denied I was capable of feeling.

I doubt that ghosts even have emotions of their own. They are strange entities who use our own emotions to try and either trick us or make us progress further down the spiritual path. Most times, they pretend to be people who we only think they are, until we raise our vibration enough to be able to see them for who/what they truly are.

So, you are falling in love with a ghost who is falling in love with you because you are falling in love with a ghost.

I said 'goodbye' to William many months ago when my love for God was greater than my love for ghost.
Old 30-08-2016, 05:48 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

I had a ghost fall in love with me once, until I fell in love with the ghost. As soon as that happened, the ghost fell 'out of love' with me, but I was still in love with the ghost.

Then I realised the ghost wasn't in love with me in the first place and only told me he was, just to show me I was capable of feeling an emotion I had hitherto denied I was capable of feeling.

I doubt that ghosts even have emotions of their own. They are strange entities who use our own emotions to try and either trick us or make us progress further down the spiritual path. Most times, they pretend to be people who we only think they are, until we raise our vibration enough to be able to see them for who/what they truly are.

So, you are falling in love with a ghost who is falling in love with you because you are falling in love with a ghost.

I said 'goodbye' to William many months ago when my love for God was greater than my love for ghost.
Thats interesting but im seeing through the ghost with my eyes.
Maybe he is in love with love since i do connect with you on some level.
Or in love with you?
Hes thinking about something.. Feeling like he looked and breathed and then looked at himself like he rolled his eyes
I domt want him or the connection to him?
Its making me feel weird.
How can this be good?
Old 30-08-2016, 06:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Thats interesting but im seeing through the ghost with my eyes.
Maybe he is in love with love since i do connect with you on some level.
Or in love with you?
Hes thinking about something.. Feeling like he looked and breathed and then looked at himself like he rolled his eyes
I domt want him or the connection to him?
Its making me feel weird.
How can this be good?
In the end, you realise that love is all there is, regardless of the source....being 'in love with love' to the most infinite degree is the destiny for all mankind.

That look can also be a sign of exasperation, as in 'my dear, why aren't you listening to me?'

Do you own a digital recorder? Interview it!

That's what I did anyway.

How can this be good? it simply cannot be, except for teaching you a very important spiritual or 'life lesson'.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:09 AM
Knower
Quote:
How interesting I get drawn to ur post
I feel a Ghost or somethin around me a lot lately
It's lovely and likes to comfort me
I can feel and sense it's energy and touch
But there's this man that keeps wanting to connect wth me he pops into my minds eye a lot And I know we have some things to resolve which is why we are brought together to heal it, I wonder if it could be him remote viewing me cause I only sense this energy when I'm still in the mind and drifting to sleep at night ,
It's weird but feels absolutely amazing. Sorry to interrupt on your post here Flyaway
Old 13-09-2016, 01:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

Tell William he can be my friend :)

Can ghosts grow in their authority, power, or abilities?
Old 11-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMatthew

Can ghosts grow in their authority, power, or abilities?

No.

The term 'spirit' can be used to refer to any being that is not in our physical realm. So a ghost is indeed a spirit, but so is a living, breathing entity.

However, a live entity can still procreate, get stronger and develop new abilities and skills as they live lives just as we (live humans) do within their communities.
A ghost of a human or an entity can no longer have offspring or gain new abilities, and they can still help you spiritually but sort of like the saying where you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Spirits of the dead (both humans and entities) are free to evolve and move on, and even reincarnate.

I have a spirit companion that is an entity. I know sometimes people prefer spirit companions that are human ghosts. They both help you spiritually and is just by preference, but I myself prefer the live spirits over the dead ones because they are easier to connect with, and have stronger abilities and powers :]

Hope this helps!