Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-03-2012, 01:41 PM
iolite

Help for negative entities

I've been perusing Robert Bruce's newsletter archives and came across this newsletter on Protection against powerful negative energies. Below is his newsletter:

http://www.getresponse.com/archive/m...s-8130564.html

January 9th, 2012 at 6:32 pm
If someone tells you that the entire universe is all positive energy, then they’re either lying or misleading you.

There are literally scores of creatures in the astral wildlife who would LOVE nothing more than to treat your energy body and astral body like a meal to eat.

If you haven’t checked out my “Evolution” eBook yet, where I teach you the need-to-know techniques to ULTIMATE PROTECTION against demons, negatives entities, and witchcraft, then GO HERE NOW, because the safety of you and your family depends on it... let yourself have peace of mind, go here:

http://www.AstralDynamics.com/eBook/

Hey Friend,

There are a lot of New Agers and “love and light” folks who would try to convince you that there are no “negative” beings in the universe.

They’ll tell you a fuzzy story of how everything is peace and compassion and all of God’s little beings exist in perfect harmony.

They’ll tell you that no being would ever hurt a fly... demons don’t exist... negative entities don’t exist... and that you’re a “fear-mongerer” for wanting to warn people and save their lives.

Of course, those people are wrong, and if you believe that there are no creatures and beings that exist in both the physical and
astral plane, who would DRAIN YOUR VITAL ENERGY and hurt you at a moment’s notice... then YOU’RE A FOOL.

Negative entities are out there, IN FORCE. There are literally ENTIRE LEGIONS and CLASSIFICATIONS of demonic entities that live in the astral. (And sometimes physical)

Just like there are “gangs” in major cities, there are nasty demons in astral realms.

If there are MEAN-SPIRITED PEOPLE in the physical, YOU BETTER BELIEVE they also exist in the astral plane... where there are no police forces and militaries to guard you.

Now, you can AVOID these vile creatures with the tools you learn from me about astral travel... and there are PURELY POSITIVE REALMS and for beauty and love in the astral... so you CAN SAFELY travel in the astral of course...but that doesn’t mean nasty beings can’t ever come FIND YOU, or try to mess with you, HERE.

Demonic possession is a real scenario and it actually occurs... and it happens to NORMAL well-intentioned PEOPLE who are unsuspecting.

But that’s not all. Not only are demons REAL... they’re FREAKING POWERFUL.

They are EXTREMELY STRONG mentally, energetically, and tangibly.

A demon has the strength of a gorilla, and the mind of a mad scientist.

It is a truly advanced being. (Advanced in the negative direction)

If you were to try to confront a demon, it would rip your astral head off, terrorize you with constant nightmares, and possibly full-on possess your physical body causing you to come down with a life-threatening illness.

These creatures ARE NO JOKE.

Here’s a list of things that will NOT WORK
with demons...

1) Sending It “Loving” Energy

This will literally make it laugh in your face, and may give it a psychic way to “trace” your energy. STOP SENDING THEM ENERGY.

2) Trying to convince it to like you

This being genuinely HATES you. They HATE you for trying to improve yourself and evolve. IT WILL NEVER “LIKE” YOU.

3) Trying to become it’s “buddy” or “student”

A demon is 100% ruthless, and will win your confidence, only to then screw you over and drain all your energy, leaving you helpless.

4) Praying to “god” so it improves

There is no active “god” that is playing favorites.

Source consciousness manifested existence as we know it, and is now letting it PLAY OUT uninterrupted.

5) Telling it to “go away” if it bothers you

Giving verbals threats to a demon only makes it lick its lips and want to harass you more. It’s like a playground bully times A MILLION. It is the ultimate incarnation of pure, unadulterated evil. It has ZERO conscience, and feeds off hostile and painful energy.

This cannot be emphasized enough.

There is only ONE WAY to protect yourself against this kind of WRETCHED creature.

PENTAGRAM BANISHMENT!

In my 35+ years of practicing spirituality, and in my decades of teaching DEFENSE AGAINST
 THE DARK ARTS, I’ve confirmed AGAIN AND AGAIN
that there is a ritual for banishing demons that works MIRACULOUSLY.

It’s called the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. (LBRP)

This effectively REMOVES any nasty astral energy IMMEDIATELY from your space the INSTANT you cast it... including any beings or creatures
who resonate with negative energy.

END OF NEWSLETTER.

OK guys... I did some searchin' and I found a link for the "Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP)". The link is below. Please print it out for future reference so if it site disappears, you'll still have the info. If anyone gets Robert's e-book, please post a review!!

http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/lbrp.html

[BIG HUG]!

iolite
Old 26-03-2012, 10:34 PM
Toolite

I agree.. There is good and there is bad.. some although not bold enough to say it are for darkness. Im proud to be for Light and post that in ever post but, darkness is a deciever so it wont always tell you who it is.. Time reveals that some sooner ans some later..

The Battle between light and dark has always existed and always will. But, did anyone ever think about what the war was over? Your soul. Light wants you free and darkness wants you bound. It doesnt get any simplier than that.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 27-03-2012, 02:52 AM
Aquarian

Lesser banishing ritual was one of the first things I tried. Did nothing to stop my attacker.

The only thing which made any difference was to heal its hate for me -- in whatever the equivalent of its heart chakra is, since it doesn't even have an energy body...

I'm currently investigating whether minimising dark energy in my energy body inhibits the initial attack.

Last edited by Aquarian : 27-03-2012 at 04:40 AM.
Old 27-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Lesser banishing ritual was one of the first things I tried. Did nothing to stop my attacker.

The only thing which made any difference was to heal its hate for me -- in whatever the equivalent of its heart chakra is, since it doesn't even have an energy body...

I'm currently investigating whether minimising dark energy in my energy body inhibits the initial attack.

removing negative thinking keeps negativity from being able to stay with you. If your attacker is a person in flesh then why not avoid them? If they are in spirit then a positive mindset keeps them from really wanting to be around you.. if there is some fear of course they can pull energy from that too.. and that will attract them and encourage them to bother you.
All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 28-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
removing negative thinking keeps negativity from being able to stay with you. If your attacker is a person in flesh then why not avoid them? If they are in spirit then a positive mindset keeps them from really wanting to be around you.. if there is some fear of course they can pull energy from that too.. and that will attract them and encourage them to bother you.
I don't have much in the way of fear. I mostly vibrate at a very high frequency.

I have suspected people in the past but I've never met anyone this able and tenacious, nor anyone with a reason to attack me for years.

Part of the problem was that my attacker has neither physical nor energetic body. I think it exists on the causal plane, which is a bit ominous.

If the dark side parallels light, then my attacker would have a lot of contact with Satan.

Nevertheless I pity it. It's not much of an existence spending your day attacking me.

It is incredibly inventive tho. I've found maybe 10 ways to stop it only for it to come up with a new method.
It uses or creates dumb creatures to attack my astral body.

It even attacked my girlfriend for a couple of days.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=17404
Old 28-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Experiencer
iolite:

I have the hardcopy of Astral Dynamics, which is excellent, but Bruce's book "Practical Psychic Self-Defense" is more on point for this kind of thing. And you can get most of his techniques from browsing his articles and forums (or at least that used to be the case. Haven't visited in a while).

I have my own personal ways of dealing with "negs" that have sort of grown on me, but I can't vouch for how well they might work with any particular person and any particular neg. For me, meditating and then generating a very intense state of unconditional love, holding it, and directing it toward the entity in question has always worked. Of course it's always possible I just haven't come up against anything really nasty - but some of them have certainly SEEMED pretty nasty. Or so they'd like me to believe anyway...

My order also has an empowerment against evil forces and practices generating a three-part "aquaster" - a triple astral shield, against such attacks. That's also effective. But pure divine love seems completely omnipotent in this regard.
that which is within you will destroy you."

- The Gospel of Thomas (70)

http://pathstoknowledge.com
Old 27-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Serenity Bear

Strange the article was supposed to come out years ago but uses the term Defence of the Dark Arts teacher which was JK Rowlings term in Harry Potter.

Im afraid this is the usual hocum associated with those I dont really think know what they are talking about and come up with things.

The Pentigram works because its a star surrounded by a circle and its the circle that does the protection not the star.

Its like when Charmed first came out a lot of their terms came into play and its rediculous, as its soooooooooo obviously came from that show as it didnt exsist before.
Old 28-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Sangress

Interesting, a bit bold and based on some personal belief systems, but a majority of it seems to encompass what most people enjoy denying about the metaphysical reality.

On the upside, I've personally felt the discomfort of that exact banishing ritual on a number of occasions, so I know it works at least half the time.

From my observations, the ritual itself is actually really just a tool to trick a persons instincts into reacting in a certain offensive and defensive way, so technically if someone observes their own reaction to the ritual they dont even need the ritual at all to perform the banishing.

On the downside, I figured out how to get past the entire ritual and its affect quite early on (within a few years) so its not as though some beings aren't crafty and knowledgable enough to remain practically unaffected by it via whatever methods they've devised.

But its a nice and often effective protective measure nonetheless.

I find its easier to make a contract and learn from the negative entities themselves or simply interact with them until you personally figure them out, rather than having to do riturals repeatedly and loosing energy and making yourself vulnerable because you've lost energy whilst performing the ritural....etc.

Personally, I find its best to just get it out of the way with the same amount of pain for a shorter amount of time rather than suffering needlessly at the hands of someone who enjoys what you dont.

I'm not a demon, but I practice possession and work as a metaphysical bodyguard and deal with spirit issues quite often in my own ways which are often mistaken as being "dark" and "evil"...and perhaps I do class as one of those negative entities this man is so set on exposing and defending against. *shrugs*

Either way, I dont think its who or what you are that defines whether your good or evil, its what you do and how you do it.
Old 29-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Now I know why I stopped coming into these boards, sigh. What is good or evil if you do not judge?
Old 29-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiat
Now I know why I stopped coming into these boards, sigh. What is good or evil if you do not judge?

I think I know what you mean. I might be interpreting this wrong, though.
It's the reason why I avoid a lot of topics like this. I read this post and all I see is fear. Fear of "demons." Fear of "evil." Fear of "possession."

Fear, fear, fear. No wonder Christianity had so many followers - I mean, aside from it coaxing people into its churches by integrating pagan-friendly symbols and celebrations, its basis is fear.
But I digress.

I know someone will want to convince me otherwise, but I have my own thoughts on this. All I see here is basically: Demons are real! Demons are scary! Everything you were taught won't work in a REAL encounter with a demon! The only thing that WILL work is this trusty trick of mine!
To me, that's basically the equivalent of: if you sin, you'll go to hell.

I wonder why people insist on believing in this stuff. I know a lot of you like to believe that there's no light without dark, and yes, I agree... but I think a lot of people misinterpret darkness. And it's information like this that only spreads around more fear...

So now I guess I get to wait for someone to enlighten me.