Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-01-2011, 06:03 PM
faith&love

Sometimes I feel I am a fool

Have you ever felt that?

I know most times I am sure of his being my TF but sometimes hard facts pushes me and I feel I am acting like a bloody fool over a guy...

Why does we have to meet our TF. We both felt like we are tied somewhere together and I don't feel so free at all.

I can't left him nor ignore him and he also feels the same but he is not making me his too. He is just standing over there when its so obvious we are made for each other...

He just lacks courage... thats all.

The emotions are too deep that I am powerless..
Old 01-01-2011, 06:25 PM
LaMont Cranston

faith&love, Sure, I have done many foolish things in my life. The fact that you love somebody...or think you love somebody...doesn't mean that you don't have to experience and deal with problems and other situations. It's how you deal with them that really counts.

I've often said that if you haven't done stupid and foolish things over your relationship(s) with women, you haven't led a very interesting life. I'm happy to report that I've led a very interesting life, and, through it all, I've been both lucky and blessed with love.

Or, as the late, great Buddy Holly said:

"People tell me love's for fools,
Here I go breaking all of the rules,
It's so easy,
Yeah, it's so easy,
It's so easy to fall in love."

Best wishes for a Happy New Year!
Old 02-01-2011, 02:33 AM
WhiteHorse55

Hello

Hi Faith - I think you may jus need to wait for the right time to come around - but I can tell you - you are not the only one going thru this for sure
Old 02-01-2011, 02:34 AM
Master
i feel a fool on most days of the week...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 02-01-2011, 02:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
i feel a fool on most days of the week...

Me too - entirely too frequently.

Old 02-01-2011, 02:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Me too - entirely too frequently.
i cant say that i enjoy it, but it can be very humbling, and instructional, much learning happens, it just isnt always fun to learn the hard way...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 02-01-2011, 12:17 PM
faith&love

Its humbling and everything but it takes away my pride too which I hold .....

But now.... everything have changed..
Old 02-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Ascender
I sometimes think that acceptance and surrendering to higher forces is the only way to find peace through all this. Accepting that *what will be will be* and all comes within divine timing. It is most certainly an experience between our souls.........all leading to higher-self understanding.
We do feel foolish at times because we are humans. lol

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 02-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Master
There is a saying 'There is a wise wo/man in every fool' ...
Old 02-01-2011, 12:29 PM
faith&love

yeah!!! TF in my life have make my mind stop working.... ha ha not that I am acting like a crazy foll over him. I do know where to draw the limits but fact is that " this materialistic world doesn't hold much appeal now"

:-p