Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-11-2010, 02:23 AM
MYFIGO

Two in a row

I woke up this morning about 5:00 and continued my Chakra journey with the 3rd Chakra where I'd left off last night. I had been lying on my back and decided to roll over onto my side.

In the same moment, I heard a noise in the room AND felt myself float up to the ceiling. I remembered to ask "who is there?" and found myself looking at a woman sitting in a rocking chair doing some sewing right next to my bedroom door. She had long dark hair and was dressed in dark colors. I told her a couple of times that she looked beautiful. I think I expected her to not look so good. I also asked her, "you know that I'm alive, don't you?" inferring ...that she wasn't. She just nodded and giggled. She seemed very old-fashioned and shy. The weird thing was that when I looked into her eyes, the pupils were fragmented into several pieces which meant that I really couldn't look into her eyes and feel like I had made contact. Oh... and she said her name was "Anabel". She was sewing the tiniest flowers on a pillow. I became so interested in the flowers that my AP ended and I was back in bed.

As soon as I realized I was back in bed, I realized I was being pulled from the bed onto the floor. I felt the pillows and blankets going with me, so I relaxed feeling like it would be a soft landing. LOL

I heard noise in my room again and crawled around to see what it was. With the 360 degree vision... I could see everywhere in the room I wanted to see just by thinking about it. I could see a very thin chihuahua dog and so I called him to me. I petted his belly and was so shocked because he felt so very warm. Next thing I know, I'm back in bed. Again I think my AP ended because I became too involved with what I experienced.

But I'm so excited to have had an AP experience so easily. I just rolled over... and that let me float up and out of my body. Not only that... but I had two experiences in a row.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:29 AM
Master
Wow I actually envy you thanks for sharing.
Spiritlite.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:42 AM
Master

It is great when that happens. Good on you.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Master
Great experience, MYFIGO.

It seems to me you are expecting your astral body and astral encounters to be more similar to those in this world than they actually are.

In the astral we connect more through feeling than eye contact, since in that realm we don't actually have eyes but a mere semblance of them, and may sometimes 'see' behind us or in 360 degrees.

Another point to notice is you felt you had to crawl as you might in the physical, whereas in the astral you only need to think of some place or someone and voila! you're there.

It takes a little getting used to, the differences in other dimensions.

Xan

Old 05-11-2010, 11:00 PM
MYFIGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Great experience, MYFIGO.

It seems to me you are expecting your astral body and astral encounters to be more similar to those in this world than they actually are.

In the astral we connect more through feeling than eye contact, since in that realm we don't actually have eyes but a mere semblance of them, and may sometimes 'see' behind us or in 360 degrees.

Another point to notice is you felt you had to crawl as you might in the physical, whereas in the astral you only need to think of some place or someone and voila! you're there.

It takes a little getting used to, the differences in other dimensions.

Xan
Actually I didn't see myself crawling... but was on the floor crouched down and assumed I had. I would say I did indeed "think" where I wanted to be and was there.

As far as "seeing" goes. I did "see" as if I could see with my eyes, although I would say it was a "third eye" type of vision. I can't say I agree with your description of "feeling". It doesn't fit what I experienced.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:39 AM
abikisses

Fabulous Myfigo! Long may they continue!

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 07-11-2010, 10:18 PM
MYFIGO

I thought perhaps it would be so easy to do again as I slipped out of my body so easily... but the last two days have not been successful. I did have a lot of sense of motion in my body day before yesterday though.

Looking forward to having more successes!
Old 07-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Master

When AP happens you think this was so easy. I can do it again. Then you are looking forward to the practice and it does not happen. It is easy when it happens and hard when it does not happen. I suppose we should be prepared for it. AP sometimes happens and sometimes it does not.