Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-10-2010, 03:57 AM
Sangress

Do you have a shadow when you AP?

Every time I happen to Astral Project (or OBE) I can see my own shadow. (Complete with my non-physical wings...which was always a tad disturbing at first.)

I've also been told, when I project consciously to others, that they can see my shadow flickering around the room as well.

Does anyone else have this happen to them?
Old 23-10-2010, 08:06 AM
abikisses

Perhaps they are saying that they sense you as a shadow?

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 23-10-2010, 08:56 AM
Sangress

*shakes head*

While consciously projecting I've stood in a specific place and done a specific action (flicking up my middle finger) and the person I was being rude to called me on my mobile to verbally abuse me for it. ;p

After that was over and done with he also mentioned (after I asked for the 12th time) that my actual energetic/spiritual form was standing upright and casting the shadow.

Though I should mention the shadow does not happen all the time.

It would still be good to perhaps find someone with a theory or explanation for such a thing happening.
Old 24-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Rumar

They've physically seen you astral projecting?
The most I got was when I left my place and went to a friend's, he heard a very loud thump upstairs when I landed in the room above them, I was flying very fast and just BAM! It made those who aren't very active astrally or aware of those around them actually hear me as well, spooked EVERYONE in the house, lol

What kind of wings do you have? You give yourself angel wings or something?
I had to earn my golden wings and they're not angel wings.
Old 24-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Master
Sangress: It would still be good to perhaps find someone with a theory or explanation for such a thing happening.

Sangress... If it were me I would ask my guides, as their explanation would be the only accurate one.

Xan

Old 25-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Sangress

All I can get from guides (I just call them friends) is the same line of information, nothing more or less. They all repeat, "Your are one with both sides. It is your nature."

Both sides of what and where and how? And MY nature, what in the worlds is that supposed to mean? *Sigh*

I've learned not to bug them too much though, they can get impatient with my ignorance...etc.

Any ideas on that comment would be helpful, because I'm at a loss. (Wonders if I'm completely blind to something really obvious as they seem to think.)

As for the wings, always had them but they've only fully developed recently when I was FINALLY in sound spiritual/energetic health for enough time to progress as I should have a while back. My state of being has been effected with something akin to malnutrition, so as soon as I had enough in me my development went into overdrive.

Anyhow,I have quite a large pair as far as wings go, the tips of them reach down to the middle of my calf's when folded. They're black, featherless, bat-like, look deformed when folded, when light shines through them they appear to shine red and opaque and they also have some talons at the tip of each wing "finger."

I've had others run their hands over my wings to confirm what I have seen and felt as well. By the way, they are constantly in energetic form on my physical body, in case that wasn't already clear.

I rarely open them unless I need to adjust or stretch them because they get in the way of everything, I've had them literally catch on other peoples clothing or offer so much wind reisistence that I stumble backwards on occasion. Its quite irritating really.

Anyhow, back to the APing.....had another go at it last night during my sleep. Visited some people who were not psychic in the least or even spiritually aware, they all saw "something" and, since they know I like the paranormal they all mentioned it to me the next day without my prompting. Two said it reminded them of myself, which irked me a little because now I am tempted to tell them...but a tad scared to.

I also further proved my AP attempts by flicking some light switches on and off and scratching a nice shallow X into my forearm, which I awoke with in perfect definition the next morning.

My next challenge is to throw something physical across a room (not at someone, though I'm sorely tempted to do so) and verbally speak (or just hiss or growl) and see if anyone notices or comments.

Last edited by Sangress : 25-10-2010 at 07:54 AM.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
All I can get from guides (I just call them friends) is the same line of information, nothing more or less. They all repeat, "Your are one with both sides. It is your nature."

Both sides of what and where and how? And MY nature, what in the worlds is that supposed to mean? *Sigh*

I've learned not to bug them too much though, they can get impatient with my ignorance...etc.

Yes... I call my guides "those above" or "friends in high places".

If your guides appear impatient (which they could not actually be since they are not human) it may be because they want to get your attention for some reason. Possibly they would like for you to ask better questions, rather than the same ones in different forms again and again, for instance. Or perhaps they are hoping you will look at the answers from a quieter, more intuitive place in yourself rather than from your overly-thinking mind.

At any rate, if my guides say something I don't understand I ask, "What exactly does that mean?" or some such and they give more clear explanations.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 25-10-2010 at 11:02 PM.
Old 26-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Sangress

Update - Both of my new challenges were a success. I also accidentally physically injured someone with my spirit form...so I now know to be more careful with my tail....O_o

Xan

I honestly think they want me to figure out things for myself and also, I'm not considered human in spirit and many other spirits are not either and yet they are capable of emotions such as impatience or irritability.

Impatience in the form I'm referring to is not due to a passing of time (spirits have no concept of time anyway) but simply from waiting for me to have some kind of revelation which has obviously become overdue.

They are giving me the silent treatment, as usual. *rolls eyes* They remind me of siblings at times, elders at other times....and simply an annoyance the rest of the time. lol.
Old 26-10-2010, 01:10 PM
iolite

Sangress...

In Joseph Weed's book "Wisdom of the Mystic Masters". He relates a story of a monk who was reported seen at the funeral of the Pope (I think, it might have been a Cardinal). He even spoke to attendees. But, he was also in his cell in a deep, deep slumber at the very same time. His fellow brothers grew quite concerned that they couldn't rouse him. It is quite possible to be out of body with enough etheric energy to appear solid to others. I'll look for my copy and post what Weed has to say about this.
Old 26-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Update - Both of my new challenges were a success. I also accidentally physically injured someone with my spirit form...so I now know to be more careful with my tail....O_o

Xan

I honestly think they want me to figure out things for myself and also, I'm not considered human in spirit and many other spirits are not either and yet they are capable of emotions such as impatience or irritability.

Impatience in the form I'm referring to is not due to a passing of time (spirits have no concept of time anyway) but simply from waiting for me to have some kind of revelation which has obviously become overdue.

They are giving me the silent treatment, as usual. *rolls eyes* They remind me of siblings at times, elders at other times....and simply an annoyance the rest of the time. lol.
So what would you call yourself (creature-wise), can you describe or have a name for such being? I don't have all human spirits inside me either.

Amazing to see such developments, keep up the research!