Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-09-2011, 10:56 PM
wizhard

root chakra

hi i would like to know how to keep my root chakra open as i feel a lot of negative energies going out of there.a quick visualisation technique would be my best bet of learning .what would i focus on?as i am writing this i feel my root chakra working but i would like it working continual any suggestions.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:39 AM
mattie

Grounding Is Very Useful

Chakra Balancing & Grounding-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...387#post273387
Old 08-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Experiencer
This is an easy exercise to ground your energy and easily done in the morning before you get up out of bed.

Toground your own energy, start by focussing on yourself as you wake up in themorning. You feel different each morning,have different issues on your mind, people you are going to see, new thingsthat will come up for you that day. Asyou wake up, your mind is clear without all the electromagnetic waves thatconstantly bombarding your brainwaves, which in turn affects the emotions. Ask yourself how you feel, check out theenergy in your own body before you get out of bed and determine if you arehappy, sad, tense, full of energy, no energy, etc. Then, during the day, become aware of any changes in yourself when you are in a particular environment (work, school, mall etc.) and aroundother people. Sensing your own energyhelps to ground and keep you aware of your own energy patterns and the energies around you. :).