Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-04-2011, 02:00 PM
twinwonder7

beyond love?

When I explained to friends this intense connection they asked if I was in love. And it's funny , kept saying this is beyond that somehow. I mean yes, I love him, but somehow that's not the point. It's something entirely new and beyond the concept of being "in love". It was total and I one point I told him that Id rather him get his dreams and be happy than actually be with him. Which is actually what's happening. Doesn't make it easy though!
Old 10-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Master

That's the real unconditional love where Twinflame love is known for.
I feel it myself too, for my TF. It's much greater than "simply"being in love.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Experiencer

Completely my experience too. I am not together with my TF..we were once but circumstances took us away from one another. Just knowing he is part of my life is enough. It is only the ego that drives us to want 'more'...I focus on the unconditional love I have for him and it spreads to everyone around me.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Boo*

yes...agree, it's beyond love. it's not possible to describe this...it was even hard to understand it to me. i can't compare him to nobody else, what we have is so special...i'm blessed
Old 10-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Cristina

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeningheart
Completely my experience too. I am not together with my TF..we were once but circumstances took us away from one another. Just knowing he is part of my life is enough. It is only the ego that drives us to want 'more'...I focus on the unconditional love I have for him and it spreads to everyone around me.

Hi Awakeningheart,

how is he part of your life now, being you are not physically together?? And, I would imagine your experience and where you are today was a process... can you share... My twin lives right near me... we are both married with families... our children hang together... I want to keep us close yet am not sure how this is possible...especially with the pull we have to one another... to avoid any suffereing of all involved parties, we seem to have two choices: either misearable apart or try to make a 'friendship with boundaries' work for us.. And, it seems so risky to me cause I guess our egos could easily take over and move us to more... so.. I guess I wanted some advice, if you have any... Cristina
Old 10-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Experiencer

Cristina...he is part of my life in that we know we have a connection to one another and we just communicate. We are also both married to others. And we know that if the time comes when it is 'right' for us to be together, then we will be. We both have responsibilities to our partners to maintain the 'boundaries' to our relationship. Otherwise, it becomes something it isn't and takes away from what it is - purity. It is not always easy.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:58 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinwonder7
I love him, but somehow that's not the point. It's something entirely new and beyond the concept of being "in love".
I have thought the same thing many times before.

I know that a lot of people call it "unconditional love" as well. I also think this misses the mark. My take on it is that we as humans are brought up believing that love is the ultimate highest of all states of being. So this experience, surpassing the heights of anything previously known must be some kind of love then, right?

But it also goes lower than the lowest lows, and deeper than the depths... You get the idea. I don't have a word for it, but I too think love is about one drop in the bucket, and missed most of the point of the experience.

I don't just love him, I am Living him.