Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2018, 10:32 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Morning Mr G,
Good evening Patrycia. Just as I was embarking on a reply on a lovely quiet Sunday morning my friend came over so we could sort his head out. Jolly hockey sticks and such.

Quote:
My first real bike was a Raleigh Spacemaster, red with silver mudguards. As soon as I got home from school, I was straight out on it. I would cycle to school, friends, round to see my grandparents, everywhere on that bike. And when I wasn’t on it, I was cleaning and shining it.
That doesn't surprise me, it's in line with your running.

Quote:
Again? Seriously?!

Cramps like that are often a sign of low magnesium, rather than what I’ve got which isn’t cramps but just a tight calf muscle which was evident as soon as getting out of bed, it’s sorted now.

You might want to think about taking some magnesium. Many people are low in magnesium as it’s not rich in our soil anymore. But in addition to a supplement, you may want to try this, which is a transdermal magnesium and put it on the calf after a shower. It will smart to begin with, which is just a sign that you need the magnesium and after a few days that will ease off.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Better-You-...rmal+magnesium

It may be that you could also experiment with the stretching exercises I’ve been doing. Rather than me explaining it badly, this is what I’ve been doing, and it’s worked a treat, my calf is now back to normal. Also, my back problems have eased up considerably and I am wondering if there is a link. Maybe it’ll work for you too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqQcHJ9JEw

If you live in a bungalow, as I do, I happened to have one of these in my loft, which is perfect for doing the exercises. I was doing them about six times a day and have eased down to about once a day now.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Costway-Aer...bic+step&psc=1

See how you go and let me know how you get on.
Yep, seriously. It's only flared up in the last couple of weeks or so so I'm not sure what that was about. I had it really bad a few years ago but that was because of my job, lifestyle and diet. At the time I was doing security and standing about most of the day, and my diet consisted mainly of canteen food because of shift times, etc. A change of job and diet straightened that out. Once it in a while I'll feel a little stiff (stop laughing) but that usually goes after stretching it on the stairs. It seems to be when I've slept or sat in an awkward position that really brings it on.

Quote:
I don’t take that as condescending and in fact, I’m quite chuffed that you picked up on this for your perception is on the money! There have been a lot of spiritual experiences of late for me; the card/dream/song about the mirror, the quartz crystal, the numbers happening throughout the day / night and a few other experiences. But what’s really moved me forward, is I’ve done so much work / healing on the trauma on an emotional level as you know, but was having difficulty releasing that last little bit which was forgiveness of myself, for not having listened to my intuition although at the same time, acknowledging and understanding why my intuition was drowned out by the people / circumstances. I don’t want to say too much about this but an interaction / occurrence re MK has just blasted that final bit out of my orbit. I am now easily able to forgive myself, no problem and not only do I have that forgiveness, but the gift of how it came about.

Also, for the last few weeks there has been a card I pick from the Earth Wisdom oracle that keeps reoccurring every day, every other day, it’s always the same card ….. ‘Clear the Aura’. I’ve dowsed and asked if this is something I’m actively supposed to do but it said not, that it was happening anyway, more than likely of things I’m working through and the turnabout in my thoughts.

So slowly but gradually I’ve been learning a new approach to life and the fact that I’m not running at the moment is obviously meant to be. Because what drove the running for six years was my enthusiasm / desire and those qualities are no longer there – because they’re not meant to be. I keep seeing in my 3rd eye the message that I am in the recovery stages of ascension so I’m coming out of that intense phase I went through I the winter. I feel like I’ve had a few of Matt’s energy upgrades. My energy levels are recovering care of the right B12 supplement (which in itself has taken a time to find). I’m beginning to see life working in a new way, so I’m very happy to stand back, and let this experience unfold to wherever it leads. My body obviously needs this time. Running has put me in a good position health wise, so I’m still reaping the benefits. And who knows maybe I’ll return to it, or when the time is right it’ll possibly something new.
Sometimes as I write to you I'm getting 'inspiration from above' and the sigh was coming from 'up there'. It is relief but in a nice kind of way, as if someone is glad that you've finally reached this stage.

Forgiving yourself is probably one of the biggest things anyone can do, it's one of those double-whammies where you admit you're less than perfect and you're not blaming yourself for it. I've been through a lot of that in the last year or so and it's such a damned relief, as though all the baggage is finally dropping away. The Universe is also a reflection of you, which is why you're getting so much of a variety of communication from the Universe. It's as though that's kicked the door open and the Universe has an 'all areas access pass' to your field of perception.

The good thing about forgiving yourself and having the gift of how it came about means you'll expand your consciousness. I was having trouble with something I'd read in the forums and every answer seemed to be leading me up my own backside, then my Guide popped in with the answer. "It is encompassing." That's what fifth dimensional consciousness is, and it's what you're doing here.

One of the things that's been hanging around in your auric field is the being at odds with yourself, it's been in your core vibrations for quite a while now. Because you're finding it easier to forgive yourself the vibes created by you being at odds with yourself will/have been clear/clearing. In part yes it's the turnaround in your thoughts but forgiving yourself is very much a deeper level than thoughts, it's your core being. As for your running, well, you're not running away from yourself the same.

Quote:
I’m a bit puzzled here, are you saying your core strength is poor and you’re not sure why? Do you mean that your muscles feel weak, or you’ve got digestive issues?

If you could retire, that would be awesome! I’d love to be able to go part time, to get a better balance but can’t see it happening. One thing I do worry about is what the future looks like: working to 67 is a worrying prospect unless my ‘higher self’ has something tucked up its sleeve. You never know, I do have a good amount of premium bonds.
A bit of both. I'm going to see the vet at the end of the week and hopefully get a good overhaul and find out what's happening. Over two years ago I suddenly lost a fair bit of weight and started feeling as though I just didn't have the strength any more. I'm getting acid reflux which I'm managing and while it isn't all that serious it can't be good, and some times it's worse than others.

The Universe gives us what we need when we need it, and that's been particularly true for me since we moved here in 2005. It's not your Higher Self that's got something tucked up her sleeve, you do. You'll be fine, as long as needs and wants aren't on different planets.

I'm working part time, when we came up here we decided we'd work to live and not live to work. To be honest I was sick of the rat race. We're not rich but we're not short neither and everything is in a nice, easy balance. I'm not stressing about having work my chops off to pay for an expensive holiday that's badly needed after working my chops off. I doubt I could sit on my backside for long enough anyway, I'd have to find something to keep me going. If a lottery win is on the cards then it's photography classes and a motorhome, and definitely a microlight pilot's licence.

Quote:
Awww, that’s lovely!
It keeps changing colours and it's done so a few times over the years. Often it changes then goes back to the opaque grey again but this time it's kept the changes for longer.

Quote:
I’ve been placing the clear quartz in the sun by itself but last Sunday afternoon I had a couple hours of sunbathing in the garden and I took the crystal out and placed it on the ground beside me, so it had the benefit of being in the full sun, outside in the summer air and connecting to Mother Earth and also being within my energy field. I do feel like this crystal has massive potential, and also an ‘old friend’ in the making, which is why I want to give it some freedom and respect. I expect I’ll get messages or the urge to use it when the time’s right.
I get the feeling you and the crystal are going to be BFFs, there's always a purpose or a reason for these things coming into our Lives. I also have a clear quartz with a silver dragon wrapped around it and it reminds me of my own dragon. I don't know why but I;m getting a lot of the energies that were coming through when I was writing my stories so I'm not sure what's happening there. For now it's just little things like wearing the crystals again and little 'messages' coming through.

Quote:
Ah right, I wondered if it had started with Uriah Heep but it sounds like it was before that and before all these synchronicities and coincidences started.
It started a long time before the Heep,l I can't remember what thread it was but our Paths have crossed at least once before this one. I knew then, it's just an intuition beyond intuition if that makes sense.

Quote:
Yes, it took me many years and many jobs learning how it all works, not to get drawn into office politics, not to get too close or too distant to anyone, appear to play by the rules. Got it down to a fine art now but every so often I do find something will cause me to bristle!
Someone once told me that Old Souls often have the worst problems here, it's because they're never fully integrated into this dimension. Interestingly she was a Native American Thunder Being, and her energies were very pure. It's like the saying, "On the earth but not of it" or words to that effect. I've always felt... not at odds but never quite comfortable with this dimension, as though I'm here but not really.

Quote:
There is a former manager that comes to mind with that description, an incredibly difficult time for me and the whole team for many years in my previous job. Unbelievably stressful at times. However, it worked itself out and they left under somewhat dubious circumstances. And I went from having the worst manager ever to the best manager ever until the whole team was closed down as part of a review
I'm also guessing that you learned or gained something from your encounter with him, other than him being the stuff nightmares are made of. It's said that during the most difficult of times we learn the greatest of lessons.

Quote:
Just a few weeks ago, I probably wouldn’t have believed that but purely from an energy resonance viewpoint and from what’s occurred over the last couple of weeks, I can quite believe it now.
Everything's changed, everything is different. Everything looks the same but everything has changed and it feels like a very different reality, one that I'm not used to.

Quote:
I must admit, a little while back, after the UH coincidence, Chris de Burgh album, the similar jobs and half a dozen or more other coincidences, I wondered whether there may be one or two other synchronicities to be revealed – but it’s got to the point where, it feels to me anyway, it’s gone beyond synchronicity into something else, although I’ve no idea what the something else is. Is there anything beyond synchronicity? Maybe we’re creating it.

By the way, does this song hold any meaning for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2drKRQIUQk

Patrycia
We're a long way from done yet, I get the feeling that this is preparation. What's next is anyone's guess.

I never was much of a 10CC fan at all but my cousin was, she was sweet on Lol Creme. That came out around the time I was potato-picking and staying with my aunt and uncle in the country, they'd got me a job for a few weekends with his boss. That was back-breaking work. It was also the first time I drove a tractor, at least on my own anyway. Around that time I was coming out the other side of a lot of not-so-nice stuff and family relationships changed for the better, but only just. The song was rattling around in my noggin a few weeks back but I couldn't figure out why, it was really random and didn't make any sense. Then again, at the time I was going through a lot of digging deep into my past and what I went through. I didn't make the connection then but I'm wondering if there was something in the song being in my head 'telling' me that I'd come out the back of the worst of digging through my past.

For some reason I needed to give you the right Jon and Vangelis link, especially after you saying you'd liked Vangelis' Bladerunner soundtrack. I didn't realise he'd also worked with Tangerine Dream and Kitaro. Kewl. Anyway, although it's a tad dramatic in places it hits the right spots for me -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqEL-BPa9TM