Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 22-07-2018, 04:57 AM
Master

i read some of the stuff you posted round and about. I've been through a lot of the same stuff at different times. Just as a guess it might do you some good to think about the curse on women (genesis 3:16).
Old 16-08-2018, 11:01 AM
Ankhesenamun

I thought I'd post an update on here. The guy in question was clearly not my soul mate, twin flame or whatever. A few weeks ago I saw him by coincidence and he didn't even recognize me, he certainly wasn't interested in me - in fact he didn't even find it necessary to say "Hi". I have also realized that he was clearly a jerk. I have forgotten all about him now. And I think that's for the best. Sometimes we meet a person and for some reason we think about them, but once we know the feeling is not mutual it's pointless persisting. And in this case it's for the best - he was enough of a jerk as that he could never have been right for me.
Old 16-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Master
maybe this was a past life connection where you needed to resolve some old issues in this life. At least now you know, and can move on.
Old 16-08-2018, 03:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
So here is what has been happening and if anyone has any idea what is going on here, please let me know.

Last year I met this guy at work. He works for a different company so I only saw him a few times, but one day I met him and by "coincidence" again the next day - this was totally unexpected and I started to wonder what was going on (so did he). Another strange thing was that when he asked me where I am originally from, it turned out his father was from the same country. There are not that many people from my country of origin here in the UK. Some "coincidence"! We had some great discussions and got on very well, I felt relaxed around him and the conversation just flowed. I don't often feel that way with someone I have just met, most people give off an aura that makes me feel uncomfortable and on edge. I also had the impression that he wanted to ask me out but was too shy to do so.

Then my boss assigned me somewhere else and I didn't see this guy again. But I couldn't get him out of my mind. I hoped I would see him again but this never happened. Towards the end of last year I started to constantly dream about him - very intense dreams that felt absolutely real! These dreams are still going on - not every night, but frequently. I have never dreamed that much about anyone before!

Around the same time I started to constantly see repeating numbers. Mainly 1111 and 111, but also 333, occasionally 222 and a lot of 444. I was taken by surprise by that - I had heard about repeating numbers but didn't take it too serious that this phenomenon might exist. But ever since then I have been inundated with repeating numbers - literally inundated! It is impossible to ignore.

It sounds like you started to see the numbers before all of this took off, really clicked, yes? I'm thinking it had to be imprinted in your psyche before the whole affair really took off; would it have had the same import if it had started in the middle of everything?

One morning, years ago, not long before I started the passage that brought me here, I walked into the bedroom and there was 909 LOOK 909!!!!! It put some sort of hook in me, though it really did not have much significance at the time. It kept happening, too, though that it wasn't until several years later when things.....changed that I paid attention. Eventually, other numbers appeared, and the last week has been mad with them. 111, 1111, 1010, 1212, 908, 909, 910 1251, so much so I'm starting to wonder if there are only truly five or six times of day.

I'm thinking you've been activated for something bigger down the pike, with the numbers a reminder that you are not alone on your journey. This is how you know, those numbers, for you are open to the experience.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Ankhesenamun

Very interesting replies, thank you.

There might indeed be a past life connection with this guy, I certainly sensed a connection of some sort, but whatever that was has been resolved. It wasn't a romantic connection, though I thought it might have been.

As for the numbers, I can't really put a time on when this started but it started shortly before I started dreaming about this guy. The repeating numbers phenomenon is getting more intense by the day, I literally cannot look anywhere without seeing 11:11, or 111, and occasionally 222, 333, 444., also 1212 - and, a very unusual number combination, 737. 11:11 is the one that appears all the time though.

To my knowledge, 11 is a master number, and the appearance of it indicates a message that I am on the right path. Apart from that, there are so many different opinions about the repeating numbers phenomenon that it's difficult to know what it really means. Apparently it can also mean that my soul mate/twin flame is near. That's why I thought my soul mate might be this guy but that was clearly not the case - and I'm glad about that now because he was really a jerk. It's unlikely though that my soul mate is on his way to me because I am no longer looking for a partner. I've given up on that subject.

For now all I can do is acknowledge this phenomenon and accept that I am on the right path, and that maybe there is indeed something bigger going to happen that I will take part in.

It sure is exciting and I hope this phenomenon continues.