Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 28-06-2012, 08:47 PM
metarealityseeker

Talking A Fun Encouraging Thread :) What Affirmations Has Come to Fruition in Recent Days?

Lets help get each others vibes up (for some of us, cough, who are loosing hope in this whole paradigm shift lol)
What recent desires have manifested for you?
How long did you work towards manifesting it?
AND if you care to share, what specific techniques have you used?

I will start :)

Recent desires manifest for me..... nothing yet but feel things 'in the works' without effort if that makes sense. I am getting married in November. There is no plausible way right now (credit wise) for us to get a house, however, I've been manifesting 'as if it already exists' a new home purchased

How long did it take..... well about a month or two after beginning to manifest it with intent, we get an email from a wonderful friend who lives in TN who wants to move to Baltimore but can't find a 'buyer' for the house. After discussing it they want to owner finance their home to us. It turns out to be MORE than I even put out to the universe, ranch home on SEVEN acres (one of our desires is to partially homestead) not only that the asking price is only 105K (can't touch a rock for that around here) and then a week later VW calls eric to schedule a testing time they are interested in him as a manager at their Chattanooga plant (UMMMMM DUH) and then they willfully scheduled the test for NEXT WEEK when we will be down for the week.

Ways I have been manifesting.....at night prior to meditating and going to sleep I journal my desires as if I lived them out that day
For instance....I talk about what we did to our yard, the gardens and lay outs we planned today etc I do that for everything in my life I want to manifest whether personally, financially, relationships, children you name it

:) SO LET'S HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29-06-2012, 01:18 AM
Sybilline

I always say "I choose to sit down in that bus!" every rush hour, hehehe. Buses here always overload and it's dangerous but they don't care. So there's always a fight over seats. Happens I guess immediately but I think about it even before going to sleep and upon leaving the house...
Old 04-07-2012, 07:57 AM
Carcadone

Well a few weeks ago I read about sigil magic and gave it a try...I asked for strawberry ice-cream (I'm the only one in the family who likes it). Then later I used LoA and pictured myself eating blueberry ice-cream (they don't make it here). One day I caught myself focusing on raspberry ice-cream for no apparent reason. (LOL...well it is summer!)

The end result was that one day I came home and realized we had queen-jam ice cream (I don't know if that's what they call it outside Finland) which had blueberry, strawberry and raspberry jam inside it I think it was quite funny because no one else in the family likes that ice cream either.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Kaceykat

This was completely unintended but very LOA: while driving my son on 1,000 miles of college visits/interviews in one week, I had a lot of time to think because he did a lot of sleeping, so I didn't even want to play the radio.

To entertain myself, in my head, I sewed a project. Although in reality, the store near me no longer carried the fabric I had fallen in love with after making a skirt, I imagined I had more material to make a matching jacket. I designed the jacket. I sewed the jacket, imagining how I'd piece the seams and flare the tails. Then I embellished the jacket in my head, mile after mile. It was a very pleasant time :) I'm smiling thinking about it now.

And then, about eight hours from home five states away, I saw a fabric store. Spontaneously, I asked my son to wait ten minutes. I went in ~~ and there was the matching fabric! Oh yeah ~ I POUNCED on that.

So I guess some key elements were I intensely imagined myself having it ~ there was no desperation or sense of lack involved ~ everything was very positive & happy. A sense of 'love vibe' there too since I was very happy at getting my teenager to myself for a solid week. and yet also detached maybe too, since I wasn't "willing" the universe to give me the fabric, I was just imagining it for the sheer creative joy of it.
Old 24-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Starshade

Well, I've wanted a hair cut with some interesting lines cut in to the back of my head. Kind of like the old school fades that were popular in the 90's but with an updated look.

I have been to cheap to pay for such a haircut where I live so it hadn't happened yet, but I kept affirming that it would and because I've come to expect I will get all that truly desire.
It wasn't really a conscious, repetitive affirmation, just a knowing that it would happen.

So a few weeks ago I was at a music festival and guess what happened?

A (beautiful) girl was giving these exact hair cuts for $15 to make some extra money for her festival expenses.

I couldn't believe it, so perfect!!!

:)
Old 02-11-2012, 10:01 AM
NIRVANA

A few years ago I was a dope smoker. Then watched the secrete and in my stoned mode deciding I was going to have a son.

My mate who was building a spliff up said you not even got a girlfriend how you going to have a son? Plus your too old you nearly 40.

I said I'll leave that for law of attraction to work out

Anyway 3 month later after bouncing my visualization on my chest who I named jay I met an old female friend on facebook.

She is single and asked me to pop round anyway 6months later she was pregnant and jay was born 9 month later.

Im now not a dope smoker but working full time. And jay is nearly 5 years old now.