Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 04-02-2018, 08:14 PM
Master
Hi NatureGrows, thanks for sharing the cute picture.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 26-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Ascender
I used to be scared of spiders. Now I think of them as cute. Each spider has its own personality and I give the ones in my house names.
The spiders in my garage have names too.
If you're upset seeing spiders then I think you need to check out "Lucas the Spider" on Youtube. You'll see what I see.
Also look up Simaetha in Google search. These are tiny spiders that look like pretty pieces of jewellery.

Last edited by Howla Dark : 26-03-2018 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Picture
Old 03-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
I used to be scared of spiders. Now I think of them as cute. Each spider has its own personality and I give the ones in my house names.
The spiders in my garage have names too.
If you're upset seeing spiders then I think you need to check out "Lucas the Spider" on Youtube. You'll see what I see.
Also look up Simaetha in Google search. These are tiny spiders that look like pretty pieces of jewellery.

Oh wow, those spiders sure do look like jewels. I don't have anything like that where I am. Thanks for sharing!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 03-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Thanks for sharing and glad to know I'm not the only one who catches and releases spiders. It's kinda cute that they showed up during a creative work.
I catch and release spiders as well. I have always been fascinated spiders. I watched many build webs. I one in one of my windows I would rather watch him vs. TV most of the time. How do you find out your totem creatcher?
Old 03-06-2018, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I catch and release spiders as well. I have always been fascinated spiders. I watched many build webs. I one in one of my windows I would rather watch him vs. TV most of the time. How do you find out your totem creatcher?

I found my Primary Animal Spirit Guide in a vision. I believe totem animals are different but I don't know enough about that. If you do have a totem animal, maybe it'll show up in meditation or a dream.

Old 03-06-2018, 06:48 PM
Master
I used to kill spiders but following the 'vegetarian creed' it is morally wrong to do it..
I find meditation has helped me to increase compassion..

I saw this fat brown spider the other day.. Years ago I would have killed him/her without remorse..
.. but such an act is an abuse of our position.. and our privilege to be human
Old 05-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Master
Summer is well underway and so far I've relocated a couple of spiders, wasps and bumblebees out of the house into the great outdoors. My hubby freaked out that I didn't kill the wasps. They seem to be a bit tamer compared to the ones I remember from childhood.

Old 05-06-2018, 08:28 PM
Lepus

Hello

I've spotted three tiny white spiders in my bedroom ceiling, once. Now I only see one settling within a web close to my closet. The other two must have wandered off outside my bedroom. I recall lighting up an incense cone on my altar when suddenly I noticed a spider dangling from the ceiling, slowly going down next to my altar. I thought this was a sign. I did a quick search online. Here's what I've discovered based off of spider superstitions.

Quote:
If a spider drops down in front of you from the ceiling and dangles, do not kill it. If the spider hangs and then goes back up to the ceiling, you are due for a run of good luck. If, however, the spider dangles and then drops, it foretells the sudden loss of a loved one or some other personally catastrophic event.

Unfortunately I didn't stay to find out whether the spider did go up or not, but I heard someone did passed away from my sister's husband family member a few weeks after the spider incident. I thought it was no coincidence, but then again it is a superstition and could be just a coincidence. Plus I wasn't sure whether the spider did go up or not. Next time I'll stick around when a spider decides to dangle half-way in my bedroom.

Spider Superstitions

Lepus
Old 12-06-2018, 12:44 AM
Experiencer

I think the spider was a reminder that like how they create there webs, we create and grow in our lives by the choices that we make.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Guide
I'm very fond of spiders, and I do think they have quite a bit of spiritual significance (and a large white spider often pops into my mind when I'm in daydream-y meditative state). Recently I had the worst panic attack of my life in my friend's house. A full on nervous breakdown. Immediately afterward, a strange marking appeared on my left inner wrist-- it looked like a perfectly straight, reddish vertical row of tiny x's or zig zags, like a little ladder. Within that same hour, my friend's mom--who lives across the street-- randomly sent a text photo of a spider's web in her yard. The web just so happened to have that same pattern in the center of it. The marking on my wrist gradually faded over the next few days. I felt as if some benevolent spider spirit stitched me up after my traumatic experience.
(And, interestingly, even before then I've always wanted to get a dainty tattoo of a spider on the under side of each wrist.)