Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-09-2018, 09:34 AM
Master
Crystal Canuck, crystal are alive in the sense there's a crystal-being inside of them. You can meet that being in meditation.
Now crystal being may send you off in the wrong direction in English. Maybe crystal spirit is better. Like each place has a Guardian of Place, each crystal also has a spirit inside of it, a being.
Each crystal has a purpose of its own, like each human being has a purpose in life. Each has a specific energy, aside from its generic type energies, meaning it has its own personality.
That's why choosing/buying intuitively will get you the right crystal. It's not just you being a match to rose quartz (for instance) but you being a match for that particular rose quartz, for its 'personality' and purpose and yours.
You can always ask a crystal what it can bring you, do for you. Certainly do so before programming it, because getting programmed to a human's wishes is not always congruent with the purpose of a crystal.
That's why I dislike it so much as most ppl don't know this, just slap a program on it as if it's a dead object. Yet they expect a dead object to help them. Kind of weird :)
So are they alive, I'd say yes. In a scientific sense the answer is likely 'no' but what does science know. It'll take them another 10-20 yrs to discover it, hihi.
Some crystal have a mind of their own. If you tune into them you feel what they want, where they want to stand, if they need/want a moon bath, need to be cleansed etc.
Especially crystal skulls can have a mind of their own, hihi.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:37 PM
Pathfinder
I understand now, and as much as I thought it was my little piggy(god that sounds weird) it was in fact the stone itself. I was sitting on the edge of my bed and I went to put my leg on the small area where my bedframe pokes out just a bit. And then I felt it, a stone under my heel. I knew immediatly it was my stone and when I picked it up I asked it, why do you keep disappearing what is it you wish to tell me? And then I had mental images of each place I had found it and then it made sense. The stone told me that “sometimes the simplest answers are right in front of you, look at some of your present life conflicts and you will quickly realize that they have quite simple solutions”

I knew this crystal was meant for me the moment I saw it. As I mentioned I ordered it “on accident”. But I should have explained that I was ordering it off a livestream but I had a budget and didnt realize the price so I tried to return it but they shipped it before I had the chance to. But out of all the crystals they had out, the gallet was the one I felt I needed. And when I got it home I kept it close to me as it just felt calm when I had it. When I first started working with gems I was impulsive when It came to what I bought, however over time I learned how to buy the ones I needed rather than wanted.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:44 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Crystal Canuck, crystal are alive in the sense there's a crystal-being inside of them. You can meet that being in meditation.
Now crystal being may send you off in the wrong direction in English. Maybe crystal spirit is better. Like each place has a Guardian of Place, each crystal also has a spirit inside of it, a being.
Each crystal has a purpose of its own, like each human being has a purpose in life. Each has a specific energy, aside from its generic type energies, meaning it has its own personality.
That's why choosing/buying intuitively will get you the right crystal. It's not just you being a match to rose quartz (for instance) but you being a match for that particular rose quartz, for its 'personality' and purpose and yours.
You can always ask a crystal what it can bring you, do for you. Certainly do so before programming it, because getting programmed to a human's wishes is not always congruent with the purpose of a crystal.
That's why I dislike it so much as most ppl don't know this, just slap a program on it as if it's a dead object. Yet they expect a dead object to help them. Kind of weird :)
So are they alive, I'd say yes. In a scientific sense the answer is likely 'no' but what does science know. It'll take them another 10-20 yrs to discover it, hihi.
Some crystal have a mind of their own. If you tune into them you feel what they want, where they want to stand, if they need/want a moon bath, need to be cleansed etc.
Especially crystal skulls can have a mind of their own, hihi.

Yes I agree! I could always feel when they needed to be charged, or if they needed some time “off” so to speak. Or if I was in a certain mood for a day some of my gems would not work with me so I switched them out for others. I have only worked with them for a year or so but I have collected some wonderful stones. At first it was for the aesthetic so to speak but I quickly learned how to pick them from intuition. Its interesting as some of which call to me and yet I wont use them right away. I do have a few stones in my collection that I am starting to feel should move on to another owner.
Old 16-09-2018, 05:38 AM
Experiencer
Hi Fairycrystal ! I can understand many of the ideas you are trying to convey. There has certainly been crystals I have been drawn to, so maybe in some way they were destined to be with me, and serve a purpose other than my admiration of their beauty.

Crystals grow and therefore some living aspect is not far fetched. Sure I guess a " crystal being " is not without the realm of possibility. I will have to take your word for it, as you know I am not very perceptive of their energies. I should welcome this info and keep an open mind for things that can't be proven scientifically. After all this comes from a guy that has had multiple paranormal experiences and even seen a U.F.O up close. ( not little green men or anything just the craft itself ) so a crystal being is not so hard to believe. Wish I could connect with them as there is tons of crystals in my house, it would be very interesting. Maybe women can connect better than us guys.

If I had the ability ( keep in mind I don't know much about the subject ) I wouldn't ever program a crystal, I would let the crystals roam free and have whatever energies they wanted. This would be especially important if they are as you say, entities. They would deserve the same rights and care you would extend another living creature. Programming would be like a lobotomy and a threat to their free thinking.
Old 16-09-2018, 10:13 AM
Master
I think you do connect to them and feel more than you think. Everyone does it in their own way.
And yes, in a way I think it is easier for women as we are wired naturally to deal with intuition and so on. That's also why with many ancient people it was woman who was 'in charge' of those realms, High Priestess was the highest, High Priest was her 'second in command' so to speak.
But men can tune in as well, it works differently.

Also, connecting with a crystal is/can be part visual. As you look at it, adore it, love it, look at all its rainbows, tables and so on, you are connecting. If you can allow it in, breathe it into your heart space, you connect.

And yes, the crystal being, not unlike each tree having a being, or a woods (Guardian of Place), and so on.
Old 17-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Master
It sounds like you resonate with Animism. In the West, Animism is virtually non-existent but in the Far East, Animism seems to be the base of most if not all beliefs.
Old 17-09-2018, 03:09 AM
Experiencer
I have had this same thing occur with a smokey quartz that I had gotten. I believe I had it for only two days and kept it on me because I felt it resonated with me and I knew I wanted to carry it with me. On the second day after I got it I remember laying down on our couch to watch something on television and I put it directly onto my coffee table in front of me. I must've been overly tired from work because I never saw much of what I intended to watch and wound up falling asleep. When I awoke my crystal was gone. I looked everywhere and it never turned up. I even made my daughter and her father aware of it in case they came across it but noone ever found it since that day back in June. Very bummed when it happened. But I too wondered if there was anything around me or attatched at that time to my aura that maybe I unintentionally brought home from work that did not want me to have that crystal and took it into their own hands to get rid of it. There was a lot going on at that time at work with a lot of upset over a consolidation work had done and a ton of negative energy each day in our enviroment. Don't know if a spirit would do this or not. But it was just a guess because I was positive in where I placed it before I fell asleep.