Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 16-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Jacobwhite

Questions about telepathy?

Ok so, I want to know, has anyone on this forum ever tried telepathy? did anyone have a telepathy conversation with someone? did it work at all? how do you achieve it? how do you know if it really worked? can someone please describe and tell me their experience? thank you very much, becasue I am very interested and curious in this, and I want to try it myself! But I would like to have some tips and experience! Thank you!
Old 16-08-2014, 03:01 AM
Jacobwhite

I believe I posted this thread in the wrong category...in this case, please remove it to the correct category please... thank you!
Old 16-08-2014, 03:05 AM
Deactivated Account

No worries, I moved your thread to the appropriate category

Everyone has their own personal experice with telepathy, and that's what it comes down to. Personal experience. Imo,I believe telepathy works when two people are connected on the same energy vibration. There is also dream telepathy, which I have done before. Basically, you send the intent, and if that person is on the same wave vibration as you, they can respond or show up.
Old 16-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Master
Hi,

Yes, Yes, and Yes. You achieve it by doing it. You validate it works any way you can.

I can not describe the experience For You because it is unique for each of us. My experience with over 100 people has always been different.

If you look at the link in my signature you may find the insights you seek.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-08-2014, 11:10 PM
Jacobwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Yes, Yes, and Yes. You achieve it by doing it. You validate it works any way you can.

I can not describe the experience For You because it is unique for each of us. My experience with over 100 people has always been different.

If you look at the link in my signature you may find the insights you seek.

John

Thank you very much! Appreciate your reply John!
Old 16-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Jacobwhite

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
No worries, I moved your thread to the appropriate category

Everyone has their own personal experice with telepathy, and that's what it comes down to. Personal experience. Imo,I believe telepathy works when two people are connected on the same energy vibration. There is also dream telepathy, which I have done before. Basically, you send the intent, and if that person is on the same wave vibration as you, they can respond or show up.

Thank you for your reply BlueClover! I think I might've already experienced this without even knowing!