Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 07-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Master

1 year on daddy

You left us a year ago, I miss you immensely. The curious journey of grief continues, it eased for a while and I was thank you but that creature which is grief has returned.

And I welcome the grief. I welcome the sadness. The lump in my throat, the heaviness in my heart and the tear in my - you see daddy - they are proof to me that I did and still do really love you - and that love never dies.

I greet this creature of grief with gladness. Glad that I had you in my life, gladness that you are often near - I hear your laugh, I see that wicked gleam in your eye, your kindness, your wisdom, your ability to cut to the chase and capture the very salient points of an issue in a way that was so concise and so articulate. And you were so very very naughty - how you loved your little practical jokes and how we shared the same humour.

I hear your voice daddy, I know you are able to give me more powerful advice these days, that we share a closer relationship than we ever did when you were alive - there was always the barrier of my mother then.

But, to sit in your physical presence, to hold your hand, in this life time it would be amazing. I will content myself with your spirit presence and my wonderful memories.

It's a year since you passed. It feels like yesterday and at the same time, it feels like you were never here. May it always feel like yesterday that you and I were sharing a laugh, or an ice cream, or a walk, or building sandcastles or the stories you used to read. Yes, it was only yesterday ...
Old 07-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Super Moderator
Dear Belle,
Blessings to your Daddy's spirit.
Love never does die. It is a great blessing that you feel his presence and his love.
You will see him again.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:54 AM
Guide

My condolence for your experience of loss, Belle.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Master
That is so sad Belle. Many hugs for you......

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Master
I am so sorry for the loss of your father, Belle. The bond you share is so loving and strong. I know you miss him. It is wonderful that you feel him near you.

My Dad came to me, firstly to say he was sorry for the life he gave me and that he loves me, secondly to ask for forgiveness so he can progress further. He is happy and he is well now. That is a gift beyond measure.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:54 AM
Master
Blessings and love to you Belle xxoo
Old 10-06-2013, 08:13 AM
Master

Thanks guys. I hadn't anticipated how tricky it would all be but it's reopened the sadness I feel about missing him, plus the family awkward energetics.

It's all part of the journey.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Administrator
Belle thinking of you at this time.this i find very nice hope it helps

Death leaves a Heartache
No one can Heal
Love leaves a memory
No one can steal
There is no death
Only a change of Worlds

Chief Seattle
Old 10-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Free_Spirit1983

Aww Belle, beautiful words.. Very moving.

I understand your situation all too well and my thoughts are with you

So much love xx
Old 10-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Master
Mourning is terribly painful. I truly wish you comfort and joy in your hour of need. If you ever want someone to talk to you can turn to me. My Father is 80 this year. I fear the day he is no longer here for me.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.