Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-02-2018, 05:46 PM
Experiencer

lol maybe they wanted things to go so badly so u would see how much earth life sucks so u will have no desire to come back and get it right this time o round. who knows...just a thought

I dont want to come back ever...so if that what my guides' goal was..alas...they have succeeded!
Old 12-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
@Horace That's ok, they pretty much look alike.
thanks for the forgiveness.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't have any contact with any spirits that provoked me, it's just that I need to hate/blame something for the way things are in my personal life. And I deem all of my so-called guides (except perhaps a certain one) together with my so-called higher self to be responsible.
i suggest that you have no innate need for projecting hate, nor for affixing
blame. those are capabilities that you have, but you're not obligated to
utilize them... you have choice.
my conception of "higher self" is at variance with what i perceive yours
to be. i see the higher self to be a collection of the ideals you hold dear
and the aspirations you have for yourself (whoever "you" may be; anyone).
the higher self is someplace between "here", where i am at presently, and
"god", or pure source energy. it's nonsensical to despise my own aspirations;
it makes no sense to evolve in a manner that i hold contempt for...
plants grow towards the light, not away from it.
Old 14-02-2018, 09:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i suggest that you have no innate need for projecting hate, nor for affixing
blame. those are capabilities that you have, but you're not obligated to
utilize them... you have choice.
my conception of "higher self" is at variance with what i perceive yours
to be. i see the higher self to be a collection of the ideals you hold dear
and the aspirations you have for yourself (whoever "you" may be; anyone).
the higher self is someplace between "here", where i am at presently, and
"god", or pure source energy. it's nonsensical to despise my own aspirations;
it makes no sense to evolve in a manner that i hold contempt for...
plants grow towards the light, not away from it.

If I may be completely honest, originally I don't even believe in a higher self to begin with, and whether I truly have guides or not is debatable. It's just that I WANT to believe in a higher self as my superior ''counterpart'' who toys with me the way he wants, for the sole reason of having at least something to blame for everything that has been going wrong with me. Perhaps bringing guides into this was way over the top and maybe they had nothing to do with it (if they are real at least) but when I created this thread I wasn't really able to think rationally because I was extremely upset about something to a point I was no longer reasonable.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I don't have any contact with any spirits that provoked me, it's just that I need to hate/blame something for the way things are in my personal life. And I deem all of my so-called guides (except perhaps a certain one) together with my so-called higher self to be responsible.
so much pain and resentment i sense....it is so thickly pouring out of this tech right now it is almost physically palpable. your Higher Self is YOU...is GOD you...is the state of being which we have all forgotten....Gods playing a game that forgot it was a game! and since, ultimately, we all control like 90% of our immediate realities through our thoughts, deeds, and actions (10% attributed to complete chaos/chance), it seems natural (although to me quite insane) to blame our Higher Selves...but leave the Guides OUT of it for mercys sake....they guide. thats it. they love...thats it. they will ALWAYS be there, as they have always been there, as YOU have always been HERE. btw as long as we are on the topic of album covers, do you play any instruments? looking to start an online Truther band....got me a guitarist, need a couple other peeps

have a look at this youtube.com/user/TheVideodromeHQ i touch on a lot of topics, and now you may have given me a new idea for a video....it is interesting to think about, how possible it is to resent the very ones who are there to help us, and as well resent our very inner Self. blame everybody and everything except US. i find you fascinating Sir...and i am not being condascending either.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:59 AM
Super Moderator
You know....I presume we all have Guides? Or are supposed to have?

I sense my own "Higher Self" (I prefer to call it my "Complete Self" as the whole concept of "Higher" or "lower" doesn't make good enough sense to me.)

But not once -not ever -have I encountered my "Guide". I have not even sensed that Being and I am pretty good at sensing. I have called out and no one has been there -even when out of body. I am apparently left to my own devices. Even in extremis. There has been nobody there. Well, there have been loved ones but no Being who could be identified as a Spirit Guide.
So....maybe it's just me, and for my personal destiny I have to learn to figure everything out for myself. Okay then, that's what I will do. That's what I always do as far as I am aware! lol

Maybe when I cross over I will meet this "person" (humanoid Being?? Does it even have to be Human in form?) And they will have a right good laugh at me and say they were there all the time spying on me! I will certainly laugh at that for certain because my sense of humour will happily extend to that.
Old 15-02-2018, 01:14 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi

I sense my own "Higher Self" (I prefer to call it my "Complete Self" as the whole concept of "Higher" or "lower" doesn't make good enough sense to me.)

But not once -not ever -have I encountered my "Guide". I have not even sensed that Being and I am pretty good at sensing. I have called out and no one has been there -even when out of body. I am apparently left to my own devices. Even in extremis. There has been nobody there. Well, there have been loved ones but no Being who could be identified as a Spirit Guide.
So....maybe it's just me, and for my personal destiny I have to learn to figure everything out for myself. Okay then, that's what I will do. That's what I always do as far as I am aware! lol

Maybe when I cross over I will meet this "person" (humanoid Being?? Does it even have to be Human in form?) And they will have a right good laugh at me and say they were there all the time spying on me! I will certainly laugh at that for certain because my sense of humour will happily extend to that.

I've reached the same conclusion. in the past years I've met angels, demons, fallen angels, other wierd beings, but not once have I ever met this supposed-to-be guide I supposedly have according to other people. the closest thing to a guide I've met, is my guardian angel, my "higher" self, and the archangels. But even then, the experience has been brief and I didn't really learn much from it.

a year or two back, I was told that my "Guides" refused to help me cus I was "too far away from the light" so I just straight up said that they didnt deserve to be guides, and that I wanted nothing to do with guides too selfish to help someone in need. I still stand by what I said back then
Old 15-02-2018, 02:24 AM
Master
In regards to guides, Self, "Higher" or what ever Self. I understand if someone has a problem with the term "Higher" in the same way I have a problem with the term "God".
Yes, we all have guides, whether they are close or not. A lot depends what agreements we made, do we have a strong connection to our higher self, or the soul. No matter what we call it. The connection almost never goes to the total Self, almost always to one section of the Self, depending which part oversees our incarnation. And if the Self does oversee the incarnation, then there is no need for guides.
I still could call on my guides if I wanted to, but not for guidance. 20 years ago I had a lot of contact with them, specially with one who seams to be a friend of Rah nam. But once my incarnation moved into a different phase, they stepped back.
The work of a guide is in most cases not through direct contact, but rather through indirect work, like planting a thought or impression in your mind,arranging contacts with people or a person, dreams and so one. The same way our HS would work with us. It is seldom that the HS works directly with the extension, us.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plymouth Fury
so much pain and resentment i sense....it is so thickly pouring out of this tech right now it is almost physically palpable. your Higher Self is YOU...is GOD you...is the state of being which we have all forgotten....Gods playing a game that forgot it was a game! and since, ultimately, we all control like 90% of our immediate realities through our thoughts, deeds, and actions (10% attributed to complete chaos/chance), it seems natural (although to me quite insane) to blame our Higher Selves...but leave the Guides OUT of it for mercys sake....they guide. thats it. they love...thats it. they will ALWAYS be there, as they have always been there, as YOU have always been HERE. btw as long as we are on the topic of album covers, do you play any instruments? looking to start an online Truther band....got me a guitarist, need a couple other peeps

have a look at this youtube.com/user/TheVideodromeHQ i touch on a lot of topics, and now you may have given me a new idea for a video....it is interesting to think about, how possible it is to resent the very ones who are there to help us, and as well resent our very inner Self. blame everybody and everything except US. i find you fascinating Sir...and i am not being condascending either.

You shouldn't be the one to talk because you don't know my circumstances. If you are planning to make a video about me and turn me into a laughing stock then go ahead, I couldn't care less. Mind you, I have already explained earlier in this thread that maybe I went a little bit over the top regarding the guides part, but still it doesn't change the fact that I resent my ''higher self'' and anything and anyone that is responsible for my situation. It can't be me, because I personally would never agree to something like this prior to my birth. So who/what else do I have left to blame then but my higher self and those who could've prevented how stuff turned out to be?

To answer your second question, no I don't play any instruments and even if I did, my style of music would probably not be something you're into (correct me if I'm wrong though).
Old 15-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi

You know what's so freaking hilarious beyond measure besides extremely frustrating? I remember meeting a spirit being (or so I think) in a visitation dream almost a few years ago which I will never forget, but I never got to find out the truth whether she was a guide or not because there was no communication besides physical interaction and facial expressions. She looked more angelic than your mind can comprehend, but I never received any direct confirmation even after praying countless times to God to reveal me the truth. If this was indeed a guide, I don't understand their policy of not being allowed to speak or give at least one hint or clue. But whatever...