Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-02-2018, 06:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
So does the Bible.

It is born out that Conciousness is present and exists apart from the body, and apart from material form. Which even science today confirms since Einstein.
This is what the Jehovahs Witnesses are missing.

The Lord Himself spoke about "the world to come",
Who also told the repentant thief hanging next to Him on the cross...

"This day you shall be with me in Paradise."

See Luke 18:30, and 23:43.

Now concerning what is casually called the NDE today...
The apostle Paul, regarding Acts 14:19, shared in 2 Corinthians 12, tells us about his own "NDE", which was so astonishing in revelation to him that he speaks of himself in the second person.
Saying that he would not boast of himself, but rather of the Savior. Because?
He discovered something astonishing about his true personage, apart from his mortal and earthly frame.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-02-2018, 09:28 PM
kjw47

Quote:
So does the Bible.

Yes it does. Few know the correctness of what is taught.
Only the little flock( luke 12:32) are promised heaven( Rev 14:3)--these are the anointed, the bride of Christ. They will sit on thrones ( Rev 20:4-6)helping seperate the sheep and goats, then judge, even the fallen angels. -- These are numbered-144,000. Rev 14:3)
The great multitude will stand before Gods throne-on earth( Matt 5:5--Psalm 37:9-11,29)--The meek will inherit the earth---the righteous themselves will possess the EARTH and reside FOREVER upon it.--These cannot be numbered by any man-- These wiill be brought through Har-mageddon to the otherside= Gods kingdom takes control. The New Earth.Transformed into a Eden(paradise) during the 1000 year reign of Jesus. Loved ones resurrected and given an opportunity to learn and apply Gods will and they to can get life everlasting. Someone like you there to help those resurrected family members learn would truly be a blessing.
Old 22-02-2018, 04:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Only the little flock( luke 12:32) are promised heaven( Rev 14:3)--these are the anointed, the bride of Christ. They will sit on thrones ( Rev 20:4-6)helping seperate the sheep and goats, then judge, even the fallen angels. -- These are numbered-144,000. Rev 14:3)
The great multitude will stand before Gods throne-on earth( Matt 5:5--Psalm 37:9-11,29)--The meek will inherit the earth---the righteous themselves will possess the EARTH and reside FOREVER upon it.--These cannot be numbered by any man-- These wiill be brought through Har-mageddon to the otherside= Gods kingdom takes control. The New Earth.Transformed into a Eden(paradise) during the 1000 year reign of Jesus. Loved ones resurrected and given an opportunity to learn and apply Gods will and they to can get life everlasting. Someone like you there to help those resurrected family members learn would truly be a blessing.

The problem I see with this attitude, it's void of the depths of love.

The sheep are blinded, the king is on high!.. offering life eternal to the blind scared sheep bleating, save me.

God can wind me up, I'm not his robot and God wants me to be free the way as I see it... l will go where the river of his love flows..

It includes everyone as love cuts through the laws!.

Unbinds the bounded, frees the sinners, opens the door.

Who was it that ate on the sabbath after all.
Old 22-02-2018, 09:24 AM
Deactivated Account
I have had... many visions with Jesus - who came to walk me through them haha (thanks mate )

A metaphorical and personal crucifixion my own crucifixion - death of my smaller self

The opening, balancing and ignition of the 3 fold flame in my heart - the masculine and feminine balance which ignites the 3rd flame

Being baptised in fire and water... having gone on an arduous spiritual journey in this life to cleanse my karma and 'wash my robes anew'

Being anointed... and actually physically feeling it in my brain... puturitary gland... as it descended through my now cleared chakras

Being led to my 'new home' and given new fancy threads

Then I was tested to see if I could 'feel' the difference between Jesus energy and pretend Jesus who likes to play tricks...
I passed haha... Jesus for real his energy... teaches love... like the real stuff - it is free and infinate and inclusive... like a good mate who has seen you spewing up your guts after too many and holds your hair back for you and gives you sips of water and a hug... and loves you even though you feel like... well you get the picture
Fake Jesus pretends to love but it is for an agenda for an agenda... it's like he gives a credit card with 1 million dollar love limit and then immediately starts charging the entire human collective compound intrest haha.

Anyways during this time I was seeing the number 144 everywhere all the time... and physically hearing the sound of love... the number sequence would blow my puny mind... it sent my brain into some kind of spin.
The number sequence itself was opening my puturitary gland to even more wondrous awareness and unity...
It was a number sequence... it was a key... it was a graduation award which unlocked my truest nature... my cosmic nature - one with god- one as God.
We are all Son's and daughters of God and we can all tap into the secrets and reveal the truth of the symbology.
So I asked Jesus what it all meant... this 144000...and he kept showing me the flower of life and trying to tell me something about soul groups and the design and structure of the entire universe... haha...it was far too complicated for me to understand haha... so I just kind of smiled and nodded... 'That's nice mate'

Anyway - you'll probably think I am some crack - job new ager by now. Haha... and that I don't belong in this forum sigh...
And it is true I am a 'nothing' when it comes to religion... my religion is quite simply love.
Though -
I was raised in a fundamentalist church so all the symbology I have referred to seeing was already in my conciousness of course BUT this stuff is in the collective conciousness for a reason. It is a spiritual road map in my experience but unfortunately the map has been somewhat hijacked and confused for some reason.
Someone hacked the GPS navigational system hehe... perhaps we need to go back to the paper maps.

But this shiitake... my visions through the awakening path were real... these symbols all mean something... they are directions back home to our Christed self.
I am not a
Christian... I used to be... I am ChristedEnergy...
Jesus would want us all to know that... after all - he is just one of many who has left us a roadmap to guide us.
And it all led me HOME... and what I know and what I have always felt to be true is that our home in LOVE is available to everyone...
Not a select few.
144,000 to me... was like a key for remeberance on my inner journey... out of my own tribulation
It woke something in me -it was a symbol like all the others... a symbol of awakening on my spiritual journey- a greater remembrance of my origin and my home... I really cannot explain it as - my puny mind cannot find the words.
The entire bible is full of symbology for the spiritual journey... I found the number 144,000 to be another of these symbols... except it was also a key.

I really do believe that these symbols are there to help us on a spiritual journey and the truth and power of the symbols are available for everyone... they don't want you to know that... whoever they are lol.

Maybe 144000 is actually the song... the song of the universe... now that seems to make more sense to me.... it certainly umlocks the song at any rate.
144000 is not a select number of singers... we are all the select - 144000 is the song
And we can all sing that song.
In harmony.
We are all one and we all God's children - there is no external saviour - we have already forgiven our sins and we are already saved... Jesus reminded us that
Forgiveness was already given (it was given as soon as we decided to experience seperation from God).
We are and always have been one with God...
That's the song lol... that's the truth... we are so much more than we realise...
And that is why we are all so confused haha

Ok.

I have Probably completely alienated myself from this forum now hahaha...haha
I don't care - I still have cats and cupcakes and I am eternally loved!

I love you

It's been a weird journey.
Old 22-02-2018, 02:41 PM
Master

Quote:
When I said the Bible teaches an after life I meant that it shows that we exist between the death and resurrection of our physical bodies.

When Jesus was dying he promised the repentant thief they would be together in paradise that same day, even though Jesus would not be resurrected for three days and the thief is still awaiting the resurrection of his body.

In Luke 16 he also described the fates of a rich man and a beggar named Lazarus after their bodies died.

Samuel appeared to Saul even though his body was in the grave.

Moses and Elijah once appeared to Jesus in the presence of some of the disciples. Of course Elijah never died but the body of Moses was in the grave when this took place.
Old 22-02-2018, 08:33 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
The problem I see with this attitude, it's void of the depths of love.

The sheep are blinded, the king is on high!.. offering life eternal to the blind scared sheep bleating, save me.

God can wind me up, I'm not his robot and God wants me to be free the way as I see it... l will go where the river of his love flows..

It includes everyone as love cuts through the laws!.

Unbinds the bounded, frees the sinners, opens the door.

Who was it that ate on the sabbath after all.

The only thing doing away with ones sin= repentence-Acts 3:19)-- so you are very confused as to what is true.
Repentence = the stopping of the doing of a sin---not doing it asking forgiveness, etc,etc,etc---that is a mockery of why Jesus died.
1Cor 6:9-11--thats what some of you were= past tense---they stopped doing a sin.
Old 22-02-2018, 08:37 PM
kjw47

Quote:
When I said the Bible teaches an after life I meant that it shows that we exist between the death and resurrection of our physical bodies.

When Jesus was dying he promised the repentant thief they would be together in paradise that same day, even though Jesus would not be resurrected for three days and the thief is still awaiting the resurrection of his body.

In Luke 16 he also described the fates of a rich man and a beggar named Lazarus after their bodies died.

Samuel appeared to Saul even though his body was in the grave.

Moses and Elijah once appeared to Jesus in the presence of some of the disciples. Of course Elijah never died but the body of Moses was in the grave when this took place.

I understand why you are confused--A translation error of the comma placement

truly i tell you, today you will be with me in paradise. = error
truly i tell you today, you will be with me in paradise= correct.

Jesus was in Hades for 3 days. He could not be in paradise on the first day--Gods word is clear--Jesus was not raised until the 3rd day.

The bible is clear--on the day of ones death--ALL thought stops---- it wouldnt matter where that one was, he wouldnt even know it.
Old 22-02-2018, 09:01 PM
Deactivated Account
We are eternally loved in spite of sin... sin is a state where we forget our connection and union to God.

We were forgiven the moment we decided to seperate from god. Forgiveness is an energetic action which comes before the sin.
Jesus reminded us that we are eternally loved by God and are already in union with God.

When we remember that we are in eternal union with God we remember our perfect
nature within that state.
In out human state none of us are perfect... even Jesus in his human state would not have been perfect as is human nature. He was perfect in union with God though - as we all are.
He would have most probably done as the rest of us do who remember our eternal union with God... and spend their lives always seeking to align more deeply with our core nature.

Sin is a horrible guilt and shame tool in religion. It keeps us prisoner to other men and women... to desctuctive social and religious systems.

I wonder what would happen if sin was taught instead as our decision to experience seperation from God on this earth and then guided along the path of coming back into full spiritual union with God again while we are in these human expressions?!!

When I was going through my own 'spiritual crucifixion' which feels like such a long time ago now haha... I also had to crucify the my religious upbringing and teachings of sin.

I would have been a perpetual looser had I stayed around... life after life waiting around for a man to come and save me.

I do not have any bible chapters here to arm myself with ...
My ministers terrified me into sleeping through our 2 hour long sermons... and forced my younger sisters to memorize the not so comforting scriptures of how they are doomed... that is child abuse they got the belt if they didn't comply.
Luckily for me I was a truth rebel who would scream bloody murder had they laid a finger on me hahaha... so I probably tuned out much of the sermon and doomsday bible quotes.
As I am currently discovering though... the entire revelations can be applied to one's personal salvation out of personal spiritual enslavement... again... more symbols for the inner spiritual journey.
God was always talking in my ear anyway from when I was a little kid...
Telling me where the church was being untruthful and showing me the truth of love. Anyway... I am finding that quoting bible chapters tends to just go around in circles... as there is so much which can be taken and used to reinforce one's own beliefs.

The spiritual symbols are there though... and they are probably the most significant tools which have been useful for true spiritual liberation.

Eden... is a garden within... but there is a new garden for us Earthlings and it is also within.
It contains the tree of life, wisdom and love all merged as ONE.

I still love Jesus... by the way... I love him like a wise and kind friend... and a guide, a teacher...
But I saved myself first, I did the spiritual work... I liberated myself... I remembered my eternal union with god...and then he arrived to celebrate with me as a friend would.

Sing the song of the 144000 haha... it will open up sleeping parts of your spiritual DNA
Go on I dare you.

Ok... better go before I get crucified for real this time Hahahahaha

I like to joke alot -
Old 23-02-2018, 11:08 AM
Master

emerald sounds like you are familiar with the meaning of the saying 'Pharisees are like dogs in the cattle shed, they don't let the sheep eat nor do they eat themselves'
Pharisees is a type of person who tend to shout their way to the front
Anyway, I think you are OK
I recently saw a symbol in Genesis, 'let there be light'. People assume this means creation of the world, also applies to the moment the soul is liberated, the end is the beginning, the first are last, the moment of creation has it's spiritual symbolic counterpart!
Regarding sin - the over emphasis on it confuses me at times, Jesus was victorious over it, so to over emphasise it is to pull a rug under his victory. At the least, caution and wisdom should serve to try to balance these aspects to avoid falling into the thing we're trying to get away from
The Odes of Solomon is the one ancient text that truly pulls off this balance, you'd like it!
Old 23-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Master

Quote:
I understand why you are confused--A translation error of the comma placement

truly i tell you, today you will be with me in paradise. = error
truly i tell you today, you will be with me in paradise= correct.

Jesus was in Hades for 3 days. He could not be in paradise on the first day--Gods word is clear--Jesus was not raised until the 3rd day.

The bible is clear--on the day of ones death--ALL thought stops---- it wouldnt matter where that one was, he wouldnt even know it.
Where does the Bible say Jesus was in Hades?

Regarding the placement of the comma, I recommend that you read this:

https://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/20...versial-comma/