Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-01-2018, 06:50 PM
Knower
Angelic Beings being Evil

As a person who has many experiences from angels in my lifetime so far. I have came to the understanding that Angels have Free Will as well as we do. The pleasure of being able to do whatever is pleased hence they sin sometimes and aren't the greatest all the time.

But, I've been seeing a lot of people turning on angelic being recently... This, kinda hits me at home for sometimes their actions might seem rude and meaningless when it's the complete opposite. It's the concept of a mother or father, they may be "mean" at times but this is because they are protecting you from something you will regret.

Also, a way to check if someone claims do be an angelic being asks what their view is on how real they are. You'll know when you start seeing a repetitive answer.

~ArchAngel Nathaniel
Old 15-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Badcopyinc

Gabriel helps those who despise angels. all angels do. the same as they help those who ask for help.
They don't see those people evil. sometimes those that they help are just in that stage of growth. where they need to experience the dark and doubt to make it more clear later on.

to go without happiness makes you appreciate happiness that much more when it comes.

what was said in the bible? "Forgive them for they know not what they do"
Old 15-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Knower
Indeed also Gabriel, is the archangel of illusion and he takes loki’s name with his permission of course lol
Old 15-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Badcopyinc

Gabriel is a female angel. the only female arch angel according to some. and her job is to heal the feminine/Love side of people.

Heal emotional wounds and teach love...

Edit: Apologies. it depends on where you're getting your info. There's more than one story about him/her.
Old 15-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Knower
Angels are gender fluid in their truest form
Old 15-01-2018, 10:03 PM
Badcopyinc

was about to say that completely agree.. lol

It doesn't matter either way. I just learned why the confusion behind whether Gabriel is male or female. had to have a quick lesson. sorry for the distraction my friend.
Old 15-01-2018, 10:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc

It doesn't matter either way. I just learned why the confusion behind whether Gabriel is male or female. had to have a quick lesson. sorry for the distraction my friend.

There is no distraction when something is learned for someone.
Old 16-01-2018, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc

Interestingly, when I first "spoke" to or "saw" Michael and Gabriel, it was in a regular dream (which became lucid once I was struck by their energetic presence and some other details) where I was being interviewed in a backstage room or small conference room, which somehow made sense in the dream. We were having a very warm chat, I recall.

And they appeared as just regular humans, Michael as a dark-haired gent with a distinctive profile who could literally have been from half the places in the world, and Gabriel as a black woman...who I realised had the most beautiful, perfect features I'd ever seen, and they were luminescent. Her dark skin was pearly and glowy...that's when I realised her presence and her features were unearthy in their perfection. Then I noticed she wore a long woven robe of sorts, with a cape, whilst Michael was in jeans and a long-sleeved work shirt and shoes...but that he too had an unearthly perfection to his presence. I was much younger then and I remember thinking...these beings are real and unmistakably transcendental, angelic...so warm and loving. We chatted a bit more after I'd realised who they were and then we parted warmly.

Later, I came to find out that they look different in their adam kadmon form (for one, I don't see Gabriel as female in appearance as a rule but he is still particularly luminescent, though they all are...and they are all possessed of features and form that are beyond the perfection of human form). But I was told that they chose the "ordinary human" forms that they did initially because they knew I would feel at ease and at home with them. Had this not been the case, they could have appeared as more similar to someone I know, if needed, so that I would not be frightened or startled by their appearance in my dream.

BTW I have never had anything but love, support, and illumination/divine insight and understanding provided by them, whenever I asked and commensurate with my ability to understand it. Though I have taken some tough questions to them and received as much as I could grasp in response, and always with love and kindness.

I am not sure where some of the different experiences with angels (who also may serve as mentors and guides) comes from, but I do know that as badcopy noted, we are all at different places on our path. And much of our negative impressions are fear-based. Once we move beyond fear, our perspective begins to shift. We begin to open more deeply to love and to responsibility (ownership).

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 16-01-2018, 10:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo

Also, a way to check if someone claims do be an angelic being asks what their view is on how real they are. You'll know when you start seeing a repetitive answer.

Hi,

As we refine our own skills for channeling/mediumship there are a few factors worth consideration.

Every one of us has a personal bias as it relates to all information we bring in through our 3rd eye, physical eyes, and ears. I do ask myself sometimes how my bias is involved with some information I receive. I suspect that this consideration is overlook by those without extensive experience in this area.

The real free choice rests with us on all matters. I have those I bring in I trust completely. Still I examine the information in what I call a cocreative manner. Some information I have gotten is from my own dark side. I can tell that quite easily now. The information content and its resonation with us is the key. It may be the most important consideration when we want to discern how best to evaluate this kind of information.

On matters of spiritual guidance, cocreation must be understood as a process and personal evolution of self empowerment. I like to follow my higher self and primary spiritual guide on these things the most. i also work with arch angels, my personal guides, my soul, and my innate divine awareness. We all have a team like this assisting us with our incarnated journey. When I say follow I mean I 'try out' what I have been advised to do by doing it. Cocreation requires our participation in this guidance. We may be receiving guidance for personal growth more than for some specific outcome expectation.

In all of this we are building some thing called trust. Trust in the human self and trust in the divine we have brough in to assist us. As for the concerns many have that they are being manipulated by manovalent or ignorant spirits, you are the choice maker in all matters. Ignore what does not resonate with you and embrace what does.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-01-2018, 07:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

As we refine our own skills for channeling/mediumship there are a few factors worth consideration.

Every one of us has a personal bias as it relates to all information we bring in through our 3rd eye, physical eyes, and ears. I do ask myself sometimes how my bias is involved with some information I receive. I suspect that this consideration is overlook by those without extensive experience in this area.

The real free choice rests with us on all matters. I have those I bring in I trust completely. Still I examine the information in what I call a cocreative manner. Some information I have gotten is from my own dark side. I can tell that quite easily now. The information content and its resonation with us is the key. It may be the most important consideration when we want to discern how best to evaluate this kind of information.

On matters of spiritual guidance, cocreation must be understood as a process and personal evolution of self empowerment. I like to follow my higher self and primary spiritual guide on these things the most. i also work with arch angels, my personal guides, my soul, and my innate divine awareness. We all have a team like this assisting us with our incarnated journey. When I say follow I mean I 'try out' what I have been advised to do by doing it. Cocreation requires our participation in this guidance. We may be receiving guidance for personal growth more than for some specific outcome expectation.

In all of this we are building some thing called trust. Trust in the human self and trust in the divine we have brough in to assist us. As for the concerns many have that they are being manipulated by manovalent or ignorant spirits, you are the choice maker in all matters. Ignore what does not resonate with you and embrace what does.

John

I caught myself interfering with the message as I typed it out. But, never really cared much. I am a being that hosts a sliver of Nathaniel’s spirit so I personally dont see it worth as much since the same views are shared and im to the point where its almost identical.