Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-01-2018, 03:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
that sounds like what is commonly reffered to as shakti. no it is not an emotion. it is spirit mingling with your nervous system. im not sure why your saying its not bliss. everything you have described sounds like bliss from the current(shakti).

how to get more of it? i mention some things that have worked for me on the karma thread. not sure what works for you. but sounds like your figuring it out.

I guess I'm just wanting to get blasted off the feeling of shakti like a drug might. I want it to be so in my face that I cannot resist it. Like I literally want to go crazy with the shakti lol. As long as I can keep my sanity the shakti cannot have me, it needs to come and get me.

ohh, i felt it tingle. haha. So her name is Shakti eh? Seems like the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

can you link the thread for me please? I'll look for it but in case I cant find it.

spirit mingling with the nervous system sounds accurate. I think I understand it a little more now. The spirit can tingle the nerves but it cannot change my body, I have to cleanse and purify my body so the shakti can tingle it better.

I had the intuition that you would reply to me and say something important. I even had the idea that you might say it was shakti. When I felt that I was like "good, hope he can help me to understand shakti better if that is what it is".
Old 04-01-2018, 03:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I guess I'm just wanting to get blasted off the feeling of shakti like a drug might. I want it to be so in my face that I cannot resist it. Like I literally want to go crazy with the shakti lol. As long as I can keep my sanity the shakti cannot have me, it needs to come and get me.

ohh, i felt it tingle. haha. So her name is Shakti eh? Seems like the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

can you link the thread for me please? I'll look for it but in case I cant find it.

spirit mingling with the nervous system sounds accurate. I think I understand it a little more now. The spirit can tingle the nerves but it cannot change my body, I have to cleanse and purify my body so the shakti can tingle it better.

I had the intuition that you would reply to me and say something important. I even had the idea that you might say it was shakti. When I felt that I was like "good, hope he can help me to understand shakti better if that is what it is".

wish my intuition was as good as yours.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 04-01-2018, 03:36 AM
Deactivated Account
copied from karma thread from spiritual development section on first page.

think it may be a good idea to unpack what spiritual experiences can be like.

1. where the experience of circumstances plays a large roll in the degree of enjoyment. living primarily from the emotional body.

2. where the circumstance plays a roll in the degree of enjoyment. from the emotional body. while simultaneously being superceded by a greater force of enjoyment from the nervous system mingling with spirit. coming and going.

3. all the same as 2. except in a larger extent and in a completely nondual experience. the joy of spirit via the nervous system no longer comes and goes but simply is reguardless of circumstances, the mind, and the emotional body. simply rides along side all of the above simultaneously. very much a paradox you could say compared to 1.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Master
continued

spiritual progress.

how does that happen?
what do we know?
what is it?
is it different for everybody? if so how?
are there things that can be done to help facilitate that? if so what are they?
what do we not know about it?

i don't know. and i sorta know as it relates to my experience.

what i do know speaking from my expereince and journey. and im only speaking for me and my expereince.

ambition plays a role.
knowing what i want plays a role.

tools.

meditation plays a role. surrendering in that plays a role.
dreams play a role. surrendering to them plays a role
sensing energy plays a role. surrendering to that plays a role.
accepting to what is plays a role. surrendering to what is plays a role.
going into trance plays a role. surrendering in that plays a role.
acceptance of oneself plays a role. surrendering to that plays a role.
shaktipat and or presence from a guru that is far along plays a role. surrendering in that energy space plays a role. being open to another energetically.
and again the ambition to grab the bull by the horns and do whats necessary to achieve it.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 04-01-2018, 03:45 AM
Deactivated Account
above tools that work for me may be different for you. its my belief anyways that we are all different on what works.

with that said. meditation, pranayama which i forgot to memtion, shaktipat or something like that are probably good for most people.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 04-01-2018, 04:08 AM
Master
Quote:
copied from karma thread from spiritual development section on first page.

think it may be a good idea to unpack what spiritual experiences can be like.

1. where the experience of circumstances plays a large roll in the degree of enjoyment. living primarily from the emotional body.

2. where the circumstance plays a roll in the degree of enjoyment. from the emotional body. while simultaneously being superceded by a greater force of enjoyment from the nervous system mingling with spirit. coming and going.

3. all the same as 2. except in a larger extent and in a completely nondual experience. the joy of spirit via the nervous system no longer comes and goes but simply is reguardless of circumstances, the mind, and the emotional body. simply rides along side all of the above simultaneously. very much a paradox you could say compared to 1.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Master
continued

spiritual progress.

how does that happen?
what do we know?
what is it?
is it different for everybody? if so how?
are there things that can be done to help facilitate that? if so what are they?
what do we not know about it?

i don't know. and i sorta know as it relates to my experience.

what i do know speaking from my expereince and journey. and im only speaking for me and my expereince.

ambition plays a role.
knowing what i want plays a role.

tools.

meditation plays a role. surrendering in that plays a role.
dreams play a role. surrendering to them plays a role
sensing energy plays a role. surrendering to that plays a role.
accepting to what is plays a role. surrendering to what is plays a role.
going into trance plays a role. surrendering in that plays a role.
acceptance of oneself plays a role. surrendering to that plays a role.
shaktipat and or presence from a guru that is far along plays a role. surrendering in that energy space plays a role. being open to another energetically.
and again the ambition to grab the bull by the horns and do whats necessary to achieve it.

ambition. that's what I've forgotten.

when shakti filled me to the brim was when I wanted to save the world. Sounds futile, but hey with the help of shakti I was pretty close to doing it.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:33 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
understanding of the phemenon. If it's power cool, if it's not cool. I'm not on a soul search for power, it's just when I channel power that I most often feel the feeling. Like I said in the post though it comes from many different sources so it's not clear to me what it is.

How can anything that is transient, or comes and goes, be true power, shivatar? Come on, think about it
Old 04-01-2018, 05:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
How can anything that is transient, or comes and goes, be true power, shivatar? Come on, think about it

it always comes and goes until it becomes permanent. sorta like learning to walk. you fall down however many times until you no longer do so.

these are very basic things that i wish more people had knowledge of. people would im willing to bet. wading through propoganda tends to get in the way. not saying you have or haven't. im saying watch out for it. it could suck you up like quicksand.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 04-01-2018, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree

you ask a lot of questions ya know.

things are impermanent. doesnt mean that makes them less powerful, magical, mystical, godly, epic, etc.

the mind has a way of adapting to things, so any one concept or thing can seem to lack in power over time. but that is just a trick of our perception. a penalty we pay for living the awesome existence that is being human being.

if we could get away from our human faculties we would see just how powerful the transient is. how powerful everything is. even a steamy pile of poop has God in it. hahahahahahahaha.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
ambition. that's what I've forgotten.

when shakti filled me to the brim was when I wanted to save the world. Sounds futile, but hey with the help of shakti I was pretty close to doing it.

it may be futile. but you are saving the world. you are saving yourself which is the best you can do for the world. cause then you are a bridge for others to experience the same. knowingly or unknowingly it works through you.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 04-01-2018, 05:24 AM
Master
Quote:
it may be futile. but you are saving the world. you are saving yourself which is the best you can do for the world. cause then you are a bridge for others to experience the same. knowingly or unknowingly it works through you.

I've often thought that. That in helping myself I am helping everyone else I will ever interact with in my life down the road.

I have seen it working through me in the future, not just in a help myself way but in a help lots of people way. I'm only 27 now so I have an entire life ahead of me to keep growing and building.

I got a few impressions that around the age 32-35 I should begin to feel something very special. I should be in my first prime at that point. I also got the impression that age 42 I would peak again. I don't know what it means, but I assume it has to do with my desire to help the world.

I'm going to try building my first cob home next year, maybe the year after that if I can't work the finances out. I want to build it into a business someday. I hope to help the world through cob homes, however I'm open to whatever the universe wants me to do. I have a feeling that music could also be a calling for me. I can begin making music next week if I wanted to... wow

when I think about it like that its so clear. I can do something in a few years... or something next week... why havent I started my music dream yet lol. I will soon! one week is a really tough deadline, 4 would give me more leeway.