Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
not sure i understand the question.....i just remember watching on some news program like 30 odd years ago these yogic flyers jumping like 20 feet on crash mats in the lotus position if that helps....
Old 11-11-2017, 03:26 PM
Master
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=114286
Old 11-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Suspended

Quote:
ah ok how do i know she is my twin.right i gettit now.https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/this totally made sense to me.one year after the event.id never even heard of twin flame before that.its hard to explain philosophically cos i could literally go on for hours about us.but everything that particular article said was soooo true about what had happened it was like light bulbs going off in my head.even the things we had said to each other.for example on the second day(and i honestly thought it was a deep soulmate thing back then)i told her that if we were who i thought we were then i would love her unconditionally.to which she replied wow thats deep.and i said yep.but it didnt scare her.and afterwards she was talking about how we needed to work together.i think at the time she was talking about some kind of christian mission kinda thing,but again it was instinctive.we just knew even at that stage that we were meant to work together.in whatever capacity our limited minds were saying to us back then.so if i could sum it up in like 2 words.WE KNOW.we just do.simple as that.plus about 20 gazillion other examples....its like soulmate x 20000000
Old 12-11-2017, 11:10 PM
Master
The Terrific Women are into the 70's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYo40Bfnx1A
Old 12-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Suspended

Quote:
The Terrific Women are into the 70's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYo40Bfnx1A
loved it.especially the bit where they took the fresh lime and squeezed out of the plastic container....priceless.....
Old 13-07-2018, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Did you see it? That portal that opened up in the sky? The one that keeps "Helping" the DF get into union that occur all the time and nearly every month. Oh whats that you say.. you didnt see that one just open up in the sky?

oh oh wait.. it just closed so oops you miss out.. maybe next time when one pops up in the sky you might get magically sucked into union.

And whats more.. You shifted 100 timelines and are in a new place and further then ever before! Didnt you realize it when it just happened when that portal sucked you all up in it and spit you out into a new reality? You are now so healed and you dont have any work to do and are just wating on the dm "to wake up". Didnt you realize that? That portal sucke doyu in healed you and put you in that new timeline and union is NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW.. youre already in it didnt you notice?

What you didnt? How could you not after seeing that portal opening up in the sky?

Thats because you are falling for yet another cray cray DF creation that has no truth whatsoever! There are no such things as "portals" and they are definitely not doing anything for you to get into union either. Its all make believe and feel good rhetoric the DF desperately cling to keep living in that fantasy world.

SO very sorry to be the bearer of good news. Portals dont exist And there is no such thing as shifting timelines either. How sad.. it takes a "spiritually behind DM compared to the DF" to point out this nonsense cray cray DF lie. Just another one of the many lies the DF perpetrate and fall for.

Thats why the DM wants nothing to do with you!

How do I find this portal?