Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 30-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Knower
seeing ghosts

how do i gain the ability to see spirits...it would be nice and almost all my friends can...naturally.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Ascended Master

Do you really want to see ghosts Que Kakashi? lol

In February I had a leaper who had been in limbo for several hundred years! Not a nice sight, which is quite often the case - when you talk about 'ghosts' - and its not one I'd recommend unless it is laid on to you on a silver platter! :o)
Old 18-07-2006, 02:30 AM
Knower
yes...i do .... im sure....its kinda not fun being watched and unable to not see who
Old 19-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUE_KAKASHI
yes...i do .... im sure....its kinda not fun being watched and unable to not see who

Yes, completely! LOL

No, I know what you mean...
I'm sorry, I haven't read many threads or topics on here. Tend to get drawn and pulled here and there.
What level are you at?

Do you feel comfortable with them being there, even if you can't see them?

I'm guessing this is the most appropriate question to ask.

With all my love and light

AM

Last edited by Ascended Master : 19-07-2006 at 02:54 PM.
Old 20-07-2006, 06:42 PM
Knower
most i can feel is cold spots...which is really sad....
Old 20-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Knower
we got one in the school auditorium or so it is said....and it would be nice to put it at ease.
Old 21-07-2006, 03:31 PM
mark

you would like to see a ghost why not try to get it on vid cam at night with inferred attatchment,you may see a light anommalie,otherwise yu need to do a development ,awareness circle,to eventually open your third eye
Old 11-08-2006, 11:39 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Yes, completely! LOL

No, I know what you mean...
I'm sorry, I haven't read many threads or topics on here. Tend to get drawn and pulled here and there.
What level are you at?

Do you feel comfortable with them being there, even if you can't see them?

I'm guessing this is the most appropriate question to ask.

With all my love and light

AM
hope you dont mind me butting in but its kinda simalar with me i know there around--lore about pieces of our building and how the creatures around me act but i cant see them like i do a human or "pet" really anything in this plane i think theres one thats arounds me every so often that id like to see and yea

any suggestions??
Old 15-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Yana

If you can't see them with your physical eyes, try a camera. I have some great spirit pictures, one of which was so good I had to make it the cover for my book. When you take the pictures, be sure all the lights are off and ask them to appear for you.

My advise also is that you learn about protection from spirits that are not of the light. Surround yourself in the bright white light for protection. If you can't imagine it around you, ask for it to be placed around you at all times. It is so when we ask, have no doubts.

If the spirits are coming to you they know you know of them and many just seek help into the Light that are earth-bound. Tell them to go to the light no matter what they have ever done in the physical, that they are always welcomed home with open arms. Tell them that their family and friends are waiting on them and they have much to learn in the Light. You can tell them that they can go in and look and if they don't like it they can come back, but many do not ever come back once they take a peek into teh Light. They are thrilled to see their loved ones and go on to their rightful place.

Hope this sheds some light on the subject for you..... enjoy your pictures!
Old 15-08-2006, 11:06 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yana
If you can't see them with your physical eyes, try a camera. I have some great spirit pictures, one of which was so good I had to make it the cover for my book. When you take the pictures, be sure all the lights are off and ask them to appear for you.

My advise also is that you learn about protection from spirits that are not of the light. Surround yourself in the bright white light for protection. If you can't imagine it around you, ask for it to be placed around you at all times. It is so when we ask, have no doubts.

If the spirits are coming to you they know you know of them and many just seek help into the Light that are earth-bound. Tell them to go to the light no matter what they have ever done in the physical, that they are always welcomed home with open arms. Tell them that their family and friends are waiting on them and they have much to learn in the Light. You can tell them that they can go in and look and if they don't like it they can come back, but many do not ever come back once they take a peek into teh Light. They are thrilled to see their loved ones and go on to their rightful place.

Hope this sheds some light on the subject for you..... enjoy your pictures!
pics im corious like orbe of how they looked and 35mm film(in that case b&w or color) or a digital camera??(which works better??) and the one i know of was a good friend(great dane) that i would like to know has gone on but my understandin is that she cheaks-in on me every so often which i can perfectally understand as theres much that might not be kind in this world so knowin theres one there is kinda relaxin(i hope ya get what i mean)
Closed Thread