Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Ralph

After I wrote this I have given it some more thought and I also have a memory where I am standing in the Dark and being asked if I would take a step forwards so I could make room for the next one behind me. I remember that I was scared to move and couldn't even remember how to move at all. Somebody then whispered to me that that didn't matter and that I should just focus on the white pinhole I could see in the distance and visualize myself going in there. That then happened and I 'fell' into the next place (or maybe better said the next phase). I remember to have been in a few places before I was born on earth but it's difficult for me to say what the exact chronological order was. I'm quit sure though this happened before I heard the terms I wrote of before so that could mean we reincarnate instead of just beeing blown away. To tell you the truth none of the spirits i've met ever explained me what will happen after death. When I asked questions about that matter they all seem to be saying that they don't know what will happen to me ('afterdeath' is a place even they are not allowed to enter) and how happy they are to be able to 'live' forever and that in the cause they would accidentely die they were sure that it was arranged for them that they would 'make a soft landing' (which I also don't know the meaning of).

Personally (consiousnally) I hope there's reincarnating because I like to be on earth... Even if it's kinda cold compared to some of the other places ;)
Old 23-07-2014, 06:17 PM
Adamsmom

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lili
I too am looking forward to it. The veil of forgetting on earth in human form can cause people to become fearful. I think for some people religion has caused fear of death.

The way I see it is that THIS is the hard thing......doing a human incarnation. I am looking forward to going back to my regular life. Apparantly it is not time quite yet. But I DO look forward to it. Although I do not want to leave by means of a long illness. Faster the better for me. Preferably just leave in my sleep. I do look forward to it, indeed. Been kicking around in this human form and incarnation for a lot of decades.

I am with you on this. I am not afraid of dying. It is the process that I fear. The quicker the better.
Old 23-07-2014, 06:30 PM
L lawliett

We should not fear death, it is the life which gives us most pain, death free us from suffering.
Old 29-07-2014, 03:55 AM
faerieseer

Yeah, any anxiety i have on the subject has to do with HOW my body dies, not of waking up in gods mind afterwards.
Old 29-07-2014, 11:43 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerieseer
Yeah, any anxiety i have on the subject has to do with HOW my body dies, not of waking up in gods mind afterwards.

I just love your answer.... The way I think too......

Deepsea
Old 30-07-2014, 08:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by faerieseer

yes. I am sure that i will be on a desirable vibrational plane when I pass from this form. I just am concerned about the pain the body will have to endure before I can exit. I really want a quick painless exit. I look forward to being back on the other side. It will be wonderful once the transition is completed.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:56 PM
paradigm13

I used to be years ago until I started watching this user on Youtube. There's over 100 NDE Video stories. I'm pretty sure after watching all those your fear will vanish. They are too well designed and organized to be any trick of the brain or hallucination.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NDEaccounts/videos
Old 25-08-2014, 04:31 PM
Charlie Chaplin

I'm not afraid to die so much; but rather where I'm going. I believe that I'm headed for the bad place which is why I'm in no hurry to face the end.
Old 25-08-2014, 04:56 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Chaplin
I'm not afraid to die so much; but rather where I'm going. I believe that I'm headed for the bad place which is why I'm in no hurry to face the end.

After death we meet our guides who assist us in a cleansing of the negatives from the Earth life just past. Then we return to our homes in the spirit world where we continue the lives we were engaged in before we came to Earth.

There is no punishment in heaven but there's no escape from our deeds either. When we misbehave here on Earth we set ourselves up for repeats in future lifetimes until we get it right.

Ain't no such thing as hell or damnation or any of that.
Old 25-08-2014, 06:42 PM
deepsea

A good way to look at it...

Like coming home after a bad holiday.....