Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-01-2018, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder

You don’t owe anyone your “positivity”. If you’re in your dark space, you need to honour that. It may teach you more than forcing yourself to live in your light space. Besides, there needs to be a balance. If there was no “negativity”, it would make “positivity” moot. However, that isn’t to say that living in darkness all the time is great for anyone. Good luck with expressing your light. I hope you’re able to let that shine (for yourself, first and foremost).
Old 05-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Children who have no knowledge of higher self, chakras and LOA are still in the moment enjoying life. I aspire to be more like a child every day. unlearning all that i can to get back to that level of peace/presence.

Even though, I am not a child any more, most of my unlearning takes me back to the freedom of my inner child (before she was conditioned) to these times to remember how to be an adult now. Labels, ideas about what I am feeling and being, projection from adults and the world around us,no wonder a child's imagination (that is often free to imagine itself to be anything it wants to be) gets confused by others and life and all that fuss..

I always say>children are our greatest teachers, and we have one all to ourselves, when we notice and make a choice to find them :)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Master
maybe you should just give up and enjoy the darkness? there is a lot to be said about the path of no resistance.

and about the inherent perfection of the universe. if all is God, and you feel a thing in the universe(which is part of God), how can it be a bad thing?

maybe your thoughts and pre-conceived notions are what make it feel like a bad thing. maybe, just maybe. think about it and see what happens. let us know too btw
Old 10-01-2018, 05:23 PM
boshy b. good

keeping our word infont of anothers is homage. do skillfully and in well preserved, that is
glee. what is to fear then but nothing. that's a grab handfull enough of glee additioned. all
there be to it.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowzie
You don’t owe anyone your “positivity”. If you’re in your dark space, you need to honour that. It may teach you more than forcing yourself to live in your light space. Besides, there needs to be a balance. If there was no “negativity”, it would make “positivity” moot. However, that isn’t to say that living in darkness all the time is great for anyone. Good luck with expressing your light. I hope you’re able to let that shine (for yourself, first and foremost).

I wouldn't quite say this is balance whatsoever, but nevermind. Thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
maybe you should just give up and enjoy the darkness? there is a lot to be said about the path of no resistance.

and about the inherent perfection of the universe. if all is God, and you feel a thing in the universe(which is part of God), how can it be a bad thing?

maybe your thoughts and pre-conceived notions are what make it feel like a bad thing. maybe, just maybe. think about it and see what happens. let us know too btw

I see what you mean and thanks for your comment, but no I don't think it's a good thing because the result may possibly be self-destruction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boshy b. good
keeping our word infont of anothers is homage. do skillfully and in well preserved, that is
glee. what is to fear then but nothing. that's a grab handfull enough of glee additioned. all
there be to it.

....... what?
Old 11-01-2018, 02:48 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
....... what?
(i was)
general correct.

yes i edited this
Old 11-01-2018, 02:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
general correct.

I beg your pardon, but I don't really get what you were/are trying to say.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:00 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
I beg your pardon, but I don't really get what you were/are trying to say.
words, man.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
words, man.

Well yeah, every sentence is composed of words...
Old 11-01-2018, 03:19 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Well yeah, every sentence is composed of words...
yup.