Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 19-04-2017, 07:16 AM
Seeker

Tired

I've been dealing with hauntings of various sorts since I was a child. It used to scare me, and then it was just interesting. Now I'm tired. I haven't got the energy to keep banishing stuff. There's those that stay in my residence that are welcomed or we keep peace with and those that pass through. Most don't mess with us as the "natives" as I call them tend to get uppity about it and that clash of energy is just weird for everyone involved. If anyone knows any tips or tricks to just get this all to calm down again I'd be grateful
Old 19-04-2017, 07:59 PM
Seeker

Update from this morning around 5ish:

Felt presence but ignored it. Saw a 6ft shadow come up out of my peripherals. Newcomer to my place. Told them I wasn't feeling well and wasn't in the mood to deal with their antics. Went back to reddit and felt them grab my shoulder and pull my back in my chair a bit. Whipped around to this lovely shadow and told them flat out to stop that and start paying rent or get out of my house. All was quiet for a bit, then it came back for another grab and I literally felt the native spirits of my home rise up in angry defense. They really don't like people messing with us :/
Old 20-04-2017, 09:06 AM
Knower

Do you ever try to really communicate with them?
Old 20-04-2017, 02:58 PM
Newbie ;)

my family has always had those type of hauntings, as I got older i heard about sage, burning sage took all the dark away, i just googled sage and got
Meraki nomad sacred stick
that what you need to try
Old 20-04-2017, 03:08 PM
Newbie ;)

when you get some pm me and i will walk you through it ok
Old 20-04-2017, 07:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by azygous
when you get some pm me and i will walk you through it ok

I'd love to do sage burning, but we live in a complex. Strict rules about that stuff and burning it could get us evicted.
Old 20-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
Do you ever try to really communicate with them?

I used to try to quite often. But I've hit a point in my own life where I'm not really up to conversation with the living let alone those who have passed.