Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 24-11-2016, 08:48 AM
Seeker

Proof of ability of energy manipulation.

So I can manipulate energy like I'm sure alot of us can do but found proof today. I had a friend send me a picture of a campfire and you can see her aura in the pictures ( it's in the aura section if u wanna see). So I pulled out my phone and started recording. I noticed as I stared at the light it got brighter. So I started to concentrate on it and started to see the colors of my aura in it. I meditated for a good 30 mins. Raising my consciousness and energy and recorded. You can clearly see me turn up and down the brightness. I didn't know how I was doing this I just knew I was. It took me about 20 mins but I figured out how. I'll post the videos on YouTube and post the link once it's up.

Ok here is the one after I learned control
https://youtu.be/YtaZS1mLVj8

Last edited by Ofloveandlight : 24-11-2016 at 10:39 AM.
Old 24-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Seeker

1st time controlling light.

So it won't let me edit my post to add the 1st video of me learning to control it. Some side notes this is the one where I meditated for about half an hour then focused. Doing this hand motion was innate like I already new how to do it. But didn't understand how to keep it steady. This light is in my kitchen and if I were to take a video of it now with the light on it wouldn't be doing that it would just be a constant small light. Here it is.

https://youtu.be/UuLDXwoJ-QQ
Old 25-11-2016, 07:20 PM
Master

I don't really have anythin I can show other people, unless something I am doing is resulting in something that is obvious to them but I just don't see it. I guess it is possible that something like my aura is changing while I meditate, I wouldn't really be surprised if there were sensitives that could see somethin glike that.

But I'm doing pretty well anyway... the last few years have been very good and now I'm able to get into alternate states regularly, that I only dreamed of years ago. It is kinda like, learning to walk in a way.

It is really nice any more,,, but I don't like to talk about what I see much because I've been emotionally mauled most of my life and if I were somehow to come up with something others can believe I can jsut see more of that coming. So I'm torn between continuing because I like it, and jsut stopping to avoid what I see as the potential for a lot of pain. So far I've kept on keeping on..
Old 25-11-2016, 07:38 PM
Seeker

I was abused sexually physically and emotionally for 20 of my 30 years on this planet. It created a pain unimaginable to most. During my awakening I understood that my higher self was the one that planned this for me. Knowing I could handle it even if I didnt. They were deep lessons in pain that once confronted and accepted I could know the depth of life. I do not shy away from persecution anyone. Because now no one is able to hurt me beyond my limitations. To understand pain on the deepest level is to understand love on the highest level. I unconditionally love everyone even if they are the worst kind of people. This environment we live in breeds chaos and negativity becuase we have free will and many are lost and not on a self righteous path. To truly be free in this world you must accept that and still love them unconditionally because they do not know this. We have the strength to change this world but if you shrink down because we are afraid we cannot change his world to what it needs to be. Thank you for sharing with me. Be strong and know you are destined to do great things.
Old 26-11-2016, 04:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofloveandlight
I was abused sexually physically and emotionally for 20 of my 30 years on this planet. It created a pain unimaginable to most. During my awakening I understood that my higher self was the one that planned this for me. Knowing I could handle it even if I didnt. They were deep lessons in pain that once confronted and accepted I could know the depth of life. I do not shy away from persecution anyone. Because now no one is able to hurt me beyond my limitations. To understand pain on the deepest level is to understand love on the highest level. I unconditionally love everyone even if they are the worst kind of people. This environment we live in breeds chaos and negativity becuase we have free will and many are lost and not on a self righteous path. To truly be free in this world you must accept that and still love them unconditionally because they do not know this. We have the strength to change this world but if you shrink down because we are afraid we cannot change his world to what it needs to be. Thank you for sharing with me. Be strong and know you are destined to do great things.

I could say a lot of things but really you are right, it comes down to love. Each of us, fighting to get our own way or bring the way of life we want into existance, just doesn't work for the problem we have. The only real solution is to learn to step back and give others the room to do as they need to for themselves.... even if I don't like it.... but.... trying to force that kind of idea on others is as bad as any of the other ideas that have been perpetually foisted on humanity in the name of good. If I decide to do it well that is jsut me
Old 26-11-2016, 05:34 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
but.... trying to force that kind of idea on others is as bad as any of the other ideas that have been perpetually foisted on humanity in the name of good. :

I don't understand what u mean by this. Is this a response to not shrinking down because the pain others cause you? If so this isn't law, no one is saying u have to. Just that nothing can get better if no one does anything. But always be you. If you are not comfortable sharing your gifts then don't. There are alot of people out there that don't understand and judge and persecute.

Or the part about changing the world? Because I don't believe this world is in good shape. There needs to be pain in the world so people understand happiness. But the level of pain that has been created through massive amounts of greed, corruption, hate and ignorance is to much. Fostering love is the number one priority. To teach why these things hurt people ( greed, corruption, hate and ignorance) is 2nd. I think everyone can agree on that. For if it can't be agreed by everyone, then it can't be good for humanity.

If this is related to something else then let me know!
Old 26-11-2016, 07:18 AM
Master

Quote:
I don't understand what u mean by this. Is this a response to not shrinking down because the pain others cause you? If so this isn't law, no one is saying u have to. Just that nothing can get better if no one does anything. But always be you. If you are not comfortable sharing your gifts then don't. There are alot of people out there that don't understand and judge and persecute.
lol I'm very bullish, it is hard to make me give up. Even when I want to it is very hard for me to stop! God has endless problems with me I'm afraid
Quote:
Or the part about changing the world? Because I don't believe this world is in good shape. There needs to be pain in the world so people understand happiness. But the level of pain that has been created through massive amounts of greed, corruption, hate and ignorance is to much. Fostering love is the number one priority. To teach why these things hurt people ( greed, corruption, hate and ignorance) is 2nd. I think everyone can agree on that. For if it can't be agreed by everyone, then it can't be good for humanity.

If this is related to something else then let me know!

I agree with what you said, that the world is in bad shape and is in desparate need of a change. At the same time I look at it and nothing that has been tried has been much of anything besides a temporary diversion. How am I going to beat that? ok well maybe there is one exception to that lol and if we just wait a while longer we will see how that turns out

I guess what I was saying, telling people how to love or who to love or when to love or what they will get from loving or that they will be ostracized if they don't love doesn't seem to me to be something that would teach them love. I think all those things have been tried by people who wanted to get their own way in life, and that is part of our mess sigh.

Besides, even I had to give in and concede that males seem to have a need to bump heads.... maybe there is something more to caring for others than I imagined before
Old 29-11-2016, 05:56 PM
Seeker

When I say foster love I mean show them love even if they are doing the wrong thing. By this compassion people are innately drawn to it. It's sometimes slower to learn for some and faster for others. You cannot make someone love, only leading by example can we really get through to someone else. Once love is accepted by ones own heart can we teach them why greed, ignorance and hate are such negative things that not only ruin ones own heart but the hearts of others.

Side note: I am a male! I do not but heads with anyone ��. Saying just males butt heads is kinda sexist don't ya think? I see females do the same as well. I believe all that are not on a self righteous path are stubborn with there ideas that something should be a certain way and there word is final. Someone who loves understand all views and will want what's best for everyone even if it means they draw the short stick. Thank you for your time fallingleaves. I enjoy this conversation very much with you and learn and grow Everytime. I love you and truly appreciate you talking with me on these subjects. Must people I tell these thing to think I'm crazy or schizophrenic or the devils possessing me. Which while I know I am right, others are not willing to accept what I have to say because they are not ready to listen. I teach as well as learn with every conversation I have. Thanks again!
Old 29-11-2016, 11:56 PM
Master

Quote:
When I say foster love I mean show them love even if they are doing the wrong thing. By this compassion people are innately drawn to it. It's sometimes slower to learn for some and faster for others. You cannot make someone love, only leading by example can we really get through to someone else. Once love is accepted by ones own heart can we teach them why greed, ignorance and hate are such negative things that not only ruin ones own heart but the hearts of others.

Side note: I am a male! I do not but heads with anyone ��. Saying just males butt heads is kinda sexist don't ya think? I see females do the same as well. I believe all that are not on a self righteous path are stubborn with there ideas that something should be a certain way and there word is final. Someone who loves understand all views and will want what's best for everyone even if it means they draw the short stick. Thank you for your time fallingleaves. I enjoy this conversation very much with you and learn and grow Everytime. I love you and truly appreciate you talking with me on these subjects. Must people I tell these thing to think I'm crazy or schizophrenic or the devils possessing me. Which while I know I am right, others are not willing to accept what I have to say because they are not ready to listen. I teach as well as learn with every conversation I have. Thanks again!

I agree with the show them love thing but I don't know how to do it very well One of the things I am learning is not to even assume I know what the 'right' thing is when I'm faced with something that I would normally think of as 'wrong'. I mean, I feel like even the little bit of judgement caused by "I think you are wrong" thrown into the mix is a bit much...

I am a male too, but, with all the crossovers (people in bodies that don't match their spiritual gender) I end up thinking things that don't make much sense sometimes if you think about them in the 'real world' sense lol!

Well I try to see different sides. Do you do that too? Because I find it lonely sigh...

Old 30-11-2016, 01:43 AM
Seeker

I always look at all sides of perspective of everything. From an argument to a story. To abuse and use. I watch all side of the story.i feel for each side understand each side. Fora while I was a very ****ty person for awhile and understand why ppl do ****ty things. I've seen and done so much and can relate on almost every level. My empathy has grown so much to literal feeling of that person that I cannot not love them because I.couldnt love myself at that time.