Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 29-06-2019, 09:35 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Warhorse

Warhorse
MEANING:
noun:
1. A horse used in war. Also known as a charger.
2. An experienced, dependable person, thing, etc., one who has gone through many contests, battles, struggles, etc.
3. Something, such as a play, a piece of music, etc., that has been performed often to become hackneyed.

I am a warhorse.

I have a very long pony tail. It looks like a horse's mane. A pony is a small horse. A pony tail is a mane of hair.

https://imgur.com/a/DxQgVxq

I have announced the white horse (in 2014)
I have announced the red horse (in 2017)
I am currently bridled with the astounding black horse (imminent strike and when it happens my mouth will be LOUD)

I am an End Times expert. Many prophesies are already fulfilled.

I've posted before on this topic but it was removed. Now I have to be more cautious in what I communicate and how.

Don't fear the end times. See here,

"As for the future, the book of Revelation reveals the justice of God in all its glory during the end times. When the saints watch the destruction of the earth, their song will be of God’s righteous judgment upon the inhabitants for their ultimate sin of rejecting Him (Revelation 11:16-18; 15:3-4; 16:7; 19:1-4). And as 2 Peter 3:13 says, we are promised that someday, when Christ physically reigns on earth, God’s righteous justice will finally be on full display."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.got...f-justice.html

Be thankful you are not an embattled warhorse like me.

Be a saint! Seek out the songs of Christ's righteous judgment. Sing along. Believe in it.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:25 AM
Pathfinder
Doomsday. I think slowly but surely we are indeed running out of time to change our ways as a culture, as a society. If we read various reports about climate change, consumption of natural resources, destruction of the environment,..conservative reports like from NASA...say it be very ugly on Earth by 2050 already. Personally, I doubt that we will change anything, from my point of view, we are as a global culture completely obsessed with invidualism, there gives no connection with anything beyond ourselves, any concern for fellow humans and the environment is considered as a kind of communist threat to freedom, personally, I think that we will change our ways through many sufferings and catastrophes in the future,..another fallen civilization,..we won't be the first one.Maybe I sound so pessimistic but I think that in reality we need a literal miracle of enlightenment in order to truly change our ways, given how little time we still have for fundamental change. I do not believe that such miracles will happen, even Jesus, Krishna, Aliens,.. can't safe us from ourselves.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by meetjazz
Doomsday. I think slowly but surely we are indeed running out of time to change our ways as a culture, as a society. If we read various reports about climate change, consumption of natural resources, destruction of the environment,..conservative reports like from NASA...say it be very ugly on Earth by 2050 already. Personally, I doubt that we will change anything, from my point of view, we are as a global culture completely obsessed with invidualism, there gives no connection with anything beyond ourselves, any concern for fellow humans and the environment is considered as a kind of communist threat to freedom, personally, I think that we will change our ways through many sufferings and catastrophes in the future,..another fallen civilization,..we won't be the first one.Maybe I sound so pessimistic but I think that in reality we need a literal miracle of enlightenment in order to truly change our ways, given how little time we still have for fundamental change. I do not believe that such miracles will happen, even Jesus, Krishna, Aliens,.. can't safe us from ourselves.
Excerpt from page 82 of my treatise (total = 88 pages):

"I dare say, framing what’s going on in your and others’ Earthly lives in this ‘soul‑development scheme’ perspective (presented herein) will be necessary for anyone to make the ‘best’ (in terms of Love and Joy experience and actualization) of The Flow of Life in the context of the world wide physiosocial (ecosystemic and socioeconomic) stability-breakdown period we are now entering. As perturbed and perturbing as what’s already happening in many locales already is, our Earth‑ship will be enveloped by much more catastrophic ‘storms’ from stem to stern fairly soon. All of us, individually and collectively, must now function (or fail to!) not just ‘in’ the context of increasing system‑wide decay and disorder but, what with the degree to which we have irreversibly depleted our planet’s natural resources and disrupted its climatic stability, as well as the vast quantity of undisposable, biologically toxic chemical and nuclear ‘waste’ we have generated, also ‘in face’ of the possibility (which increasing numbers of people now project as being likely) that all ‘advanced’ (in terms of relational capability) forms of Life on our planet will go the way of the dinosaurs as the presently building ‘wave’ of extinction runs its course.

Only those with a transcendental perspective such as the one shared herein will be able to ‘see’ such ‘house of horrors’ as really being not just the challenge but the opportunity that it is as well for them and others to soulfully ‘grow’ to the point where they become fully capable of and committed to executing their ‘innate’ (because, as said before, it is ubiquitously operational!) Essence-of-Life imperative to maximize the experience and expression of Love and Joy in relation to and with others and Life-at-Large. They, analogous to those with sufficient oil in their lamps in Jesus’ Parable of the Ten Virgins, will be able to cognizantly relate to the ever‑onflowing beneficence of Life’s Flow of Love and Joy in even the darkest and potentially psychospiritually terrifying (for anyone who doesn’t have such ‘vision’, that is) of times, and so ebulliently choose to ‘float’ and ‘steer’ their soul ‘boats’ around and past whatever psychospiritual ‘rocks’ and ‘whirlpools’ accost them in the course of their ‘white‑water rapids’ run, exultantly glorying in the fact of Life’s eternal indomitability and jubilantly sharing and celebrating The Flow of Love and Joy with others as they do so. As the vagaries of their and others’ physiosocial circumstances will then be ‘seen’ to be of transitory (hence secondary) importance, these will not being ‘taken’ all that seriously, which unserious*ness will ‘free’ folks to primarily focus on psychospiritually engaging with and participating in The Flow of Love and Joy and others ‘in’ It in completely light‑minded-n-hearted fashion.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by meetjazz

No miracles indeed. Why would there be? We have to fix our own mess. All these traditions and religions that offer quick salvations or tell people to wait for some miracle should be discarded. Change happens through human action, individual or collective.

How we consume, eat, and live will have an impact on our shared environment and some practices will be far more harmful than others. Other practices will barely have impact. This is a ''great'' time to live in to test our own worth and merit, though it seems many of us have gotten enamoured by a sense of amoral capitalism where nothing matters and everyone is king/queen without impact on others. Every consumer seemingly living in his/her own little bubble, becoming entitled princes/princesses.

Individualism by itself is fine, as is freedom. The problem starts when people assume they are practising their freedom when they have the means to abuse other people, animals, and the environment. That is not 'freedom', but pure ignorance. Freedom doesn't mean you can abuse or reject someone else's freedom. Both individualism and freedom are concepts that are routinely abused, either by the privileged within human society, or at a larger scale when it comes to 'humans vs other life'..

Anyways. Very difficult times indeed, but also 'good' times for individual growth.

Old 07-07-2019, 09:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Look around you, the world has already ended. Cellphones have taken over the minds of people and turning them into lifeless drones in a zombie-like state.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
No miracles indeed. Why would there be? We have to fix our own mess. All these traditions and religions that offer quick salvations or tell people to wait for some miracle should be discarded. Change happens through human action, individual or collective.

How we consume, eat, and live will have an impact on our shared environment and some practices will be far more harmful than others. Other practices will barely have impact. This is a ''great'' time to live in to test our own worth and merit, though it seems many of us have gotten enamoured by a sense of amoral capitalism where nothing matters and everyone is king/queen without impact on others. Every consumer seemingly living in his/her own little bubble, becoming entitled princes/princesses.

Individualism by itself is fine, as is freedom. The problem starts when people assume they are practising their freedom when they have the means to abuse other people, animals, and the environment. That is not 'freedom', but pure ignorance. Freedom doesn't mean you can abuse or reject someone else's freedom. Both individualism and freedom are concepts that are routinely abused, either by the privileged within human society, or at a larger scale when it comes to 'humans vs other life'..

Anyways. Very difficult times indeed, but also 'good' times for individual growth.
Right on, Altair! And very meaningfully (IMO) stated.

Analyzing the same kinds of issues, in my treatise I wrote:

Though self-gratifying physiological and social support systems as well as imaginative projections which lead people to hope and emotionally anticipate that they will, even if not right away, at least experience relief, ease, fulfillment, happiness, etc. in the future may indeed be Love and Joy sustaining up to a point, the fact remains that soulfully encountering and experiencing the kinds of ‘troubles’ that are, in the final analysis, inescapable [footnote*] aspects of being ensconced ‘in’ a physically limited, temporally transient personal body that is subject to frustration, pain, loss, ego‑defeat, death, etc. is necessary for the kind of selftranscendental ‘i’dentity expansion and psychospiritual growth spoken of in this chapter to be situationally ‘called’ for and stimulated to ‘come’ forth. [footnote**] A soul’s capacity for psychospiritual fortitude and interpersonal empathy (stemming from cognition and appreciation of the ubiquitousness and transcendency of the Presence and Power of Life Itself), for instance, would never develop otherwise; albeit these are just a couple of a whole host of psychospiritual awareness and adeptitude based capabilities which must be conscientiously directed and devotionally deployed in service of Life Itself for a nodal soul to transcendentally e‧merge from the ‘womb’ of its embryonic other-dependency and infantile selfishness (note: I use the word must here only to state what is functionally necessary for such outcome, not to assert any kind of moralistic ‘should’ in this completely free-choice regard.)

[Footnotes:
* “In the world ye shall have tribulation!” (John 16:33)
** Here’s a ‘fable’ worth contemplating in the above regard: “ 'God' gives people every (kind of) thing they could possibly love and enjoy or imagine loving and enjoying and then, one by one, takes these away from them and/or places the possibility of their ‘having’ them (again, in the former case) out of reach, such that all they are then left with (that is, should they then choose to themselves be and continue so) is the Love and Joy they were thereby soulfully introduced to, which Love and Joy is Life Itself!”]

Elsewhere in the same treatise, I wrote:

People who ... more or less ‘blindly’ not only fail to beneficially seed and nurture but also unduly detract from and unconscionably degrade the quality of Life’s Love and Joy flow present those of us who wish to holistically optimize and augment said process with troublesome issues to philosophically diagnose and situationally resolve (to whatever extent we may be able to pragmatically do so) as well as with potential impediments to circumnavigate (to whatever extent said issues remain intractable). In either case, the ‘task’ at hand – opportunity for soul maturation, really – being to develop and implement the wisdom (self-mastery, really) necessary to do so without getting side-tracked (by the temptations of selfishness) from and losing sight of (hence the idea of ‘lost’ souls) Life’s indigenous goal, which is to maximally experience and express Love and Joy in the context of worldly, i.e. multi-nodal, existence.

Quite the 'furnace' we are in, which burningly separates the sludge from the gold!
Old 09-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
There's been a lot of bad stuff happening lately. Someone wants to open a court case, based off a decade old dead person; the King of Pop and it seems like we're losing our freedom, anymore. I don't know what's going on, but I pray to God that the end times are not near. I'm not ready for the end of the world and what if the rapture puts an end to reincarnation for me and everyone else? Can I choose a timeline where the rapture hasn't happened yet, if such were to occur?

The news does seem to have its own agenda.

Nothing like fear mongering.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The news does seem to have its own agenda.

Nothing like fear mongering.
Here's my 'good' news news-cast (a sound-bite excerpted from Chapter 2 of my treatise )
Think about all that this actually means: Among other things, it means that even if you or others who you are presently mentally and emotionally Love‑and-Joy-relationally engaged with were to physically ‘die’ the very next instant, or even if you or they were to go on to ‘live’ and possibly ‘die’ dreadful (in terms of being physiosocially difficult, painful and/or deprived) ‘lives’ and ‘deaths’, then even if not in some future lifetime on this planet (let’s say, because it becomes uninhabitable), your souls could and would either (a) continue to your relational association by reincarnating together (in different ‘forms’☺ of course) in the context of another planet’s Life‑matrix if you and they so chose – that is, assuming you and they didn’t complete your incarnational ‘school’ curriculum and ‘graduate’ herefrom by way of fully realizing your Cosmic ‘I’dentity here this time around; or (b) continue your ‘association’ in completely psychospiritual realms – that is, assuming you and they did ‘graduate’ and so had no further purpose to fulfill by incarnating again; or (c) assuming you ‘graduate’ and they don’t, (so they continue to reincarnate) or vice versa, because there really aren’t any ‘rigid’ boundaries between physical and non-physical realms of Life (these are actually existentially interleaved), just engage across the apparent gap between these. In the latter case, disincarnate souls inhabiting purely psychospiritual realms (this also pertains to those that are presently just ‘between’ incarnations) may interact and communicate with incarnated folks in undetected ways (i.e. not consciously registered by locally focused brains) in their ‘waking’ lives, and incarnated souls may ‘trip out’☺*and engage with disincarnate souls they have an affiliational affinity with in their ‘dreams’, albeit such realm-spanning interactions and communications may not be recognized for what they are because these are generally physical-brain translated into the ‘language’ of images and symbols and, in any case, lack of biosensory impression usually results in their quickly fading from brain-based memory upon one’s bodily ‘waking up’.

Those who ‘see’ what’s happening in this light will know that they as well as others don’t really ‘need’ to grasp for or hold onto anyone or anything in order to become and continue to experience being completely happy (that is, fully Love and Joy related) souls, and that there’s no really compelling ‘reason’ for them to ‘lament’ the worldly destruction, loss or inaccessibility of anyone or anything either, not to the point where they are completely unhappy at least. They will live knowing that they ever-continue to be munificently ‘gifted’ by, and, though there may of course be momentary lapses in this regard as a result of their experiencing physical and/or emotional pain,* generally be very appreciative of and feel enormous gratitude for being included in, Life’s ever-ongoing Love and Joy Flow Process, and so whole-mind-n-heart-edly engage in generous sharing and unabashed celebration thereof no matter what!"

[Footnote: * “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?”*(Mark*15:34) was Jesus’ quite understandable ‘cry’ stemming therefrom!'']
Old 31-07-2019, 11:44 PM
Seeker

I remember as a kid Nostradamus making several predictions, never did come to pass.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:33 PM
MAYA EL

I was raised in a very "end times " Christian house and had it beat into my mind that "jesus was comming back soon " and was convinced by my mother that I would not live best ny early 20's do to the rapture/ Tech and so because of my upbringing I was an extremely devoted religious person tye 1st 26yrs if not life and during that time I always tried to understand the book of revelation in order to try and know what was going to happen before it happened and although I learned alot along the way it wasn't until I started having an awakening right around my 27th birthday that really changed my perspective . I say all of that to say this .
Try not to get caught up in the worry of an end time situation and enjoy life
I an not gete to try and convince anyone that the bible is fake because I know from experience that if your not ready to leave religion then nothing anyone can say will make you see the truth but I've been on both sides of the fence and it's not a healthy way to live.