Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 21-06-2019, 01:18 PM
Pathfinder

I really don't think you could keep hybrids a secret, not in this tech age.
Old 22-06-2019, 09:37 PM
Pathfinder

Okay, folks, I'm open minded, but all this hybrid alien talk is a bit far fetched. On the other hand, that might explain President Donald Trump. Better yet, that might explain the weird folks who voted him into office, LOL.
Old 26-06-2019, 09:47 AM
Seeker

I think they want us to look like them
Old 26-06-2019, 11:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Some look like little grey men, some look like the result if a tyrannosaurus had a baby with a human, while others look like blonde hippies in jumpsuits. Have I missed anything?
Old 26-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Master

Once again I'm attempting to not only read but to understand as Emmanuel Swedenborg describes in his book 'Heaven and Hell' the various scenes he sees while presumably journeying through what we call the astral plane.
I say presumably because as yet there is no explanation as to how he actually got 'there'. Perhaps for him in this book it is obvious that the reader 'knows' how he does this as he wrote many other books on roughly the same subject.

Swedenborg is undoubtedly one of the greatest astral travellers if not the greatest but you have to be prepared for some almost preposterous statements.

Anyway he says that our understanding of Earth should be looked upon not as a planet but as a plane. In other words he says that 'earthmen' are a race and doesn't simply refer to the inhabitants of the planet we are on. At his time on this planet the Milky Way was the total universe, that other galaxies existed was unknown, so basing his reason on this then knowledge he goes on to guess the number of planets in relation to each sun in the galaxy. He does however come up with the figure of millions and goes on to say that these (ET) Earth plane inhabitants of the after-life in heaven and hell congregate and are all of the same 'human' kind.

There are by the way other more scientific reasons to think that any ETs would be similar to us. Above all the positioning of our eyes, ears, nose and mouths right near the brain bring tremendous advantages as far as danger is concerned. Walking upright on two legs gives us a good all-round view and allows physical flexibility. Gravity causes that which we have eaten to fall automatically thus aiding digestion, we have twice ten digits which is very handy as a basis for a digital system.

So maybe Swedenborg is right!
Old 29-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Burntfruit

yes the shapeshifters can look like us. But they need to regenerate, so you find them in sources of power like big cities often. you dont find them in the sticks.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:12 PM
Suspended
Seeker

I have seen some energies from humanoid creatures on a paddy field on All Souls day. So, dunno if it was a spirit or an alien. In contrast, who is an alien? We live in different countries, so I'm an alien to you, right?
Old 21-07-2019, 03:29 AM
Newbie ;)

There are more human races within only this universe and time line than I can count. We are all hybrids. It is the conduit for our later stages of evolution. We would be in caves still swinging clubs had our DNA remained unaltered by extra terrestrials. The mixing of DNA is responsible for the scientifically unexplained acceleration of our evolution and development of our brains.

All races eventually have to mix DNA to continue to procreate and evolve naturally. A strain of DNA is finite. It has to be refreshed less the species become infertile and extinct. Though artificial reproduction is a viable option.

Many more advanced races understand the oneness of creation. As such; they see no affront or logical reason not to mix.
Old 08-09-2019, 01:23 AM
DanfossvlfwdsSnode

Do aliens look like us

if you want a bad OCD moment. Remove the fender liner from the front wheelwells and look back towards the driver door.

I know what you are doing this weekend now
Old 08-09-2019, 01:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestonG
There are more human races within only this universe and time line than I can count. We are all hybrids. It is the conduit for our later stages of evolution. We would be in caves still swinging clubs had our DNA remained unaltered by extra terrestrials. The mixing of DNA is responsible for the scientifically unexplained acceleration of our evolution and development of our brains.

All races eventually have to mix DNA to continue to procreate and evolve naturally. A strain of DNA is finite. It has to be refreshed less the species become infertile and extinct. Though artificial reproduction is a viable option.

Many more advanced races understand the oneness of creation. As such; they see no affront or logical reason not to mix.

Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. We have simply evolved without grey little men involved, and so have other species.