Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Guide

Lunch & Dojo

Hello thank you for reading.

I was in the dream and I was walking for a long time... it seemed like I was walking a path in a forest or something. I was going to a party or something and I had some juice with me. I was in a happy mood.... I get to the house or cabin looking place in the woods and the girl i like answers the door!!!! I was like oh im sorry I thought this was a get together or etc and her and this other lady invite me in. I ask them if they are sure if I can come in....

lol at that point my actually real life memory kicks in and I think to myself that I forgot her earrings I just bought her. We sit down at the table and for some reason I want to go change my shoes?!

I go into the restroom and Im pulling off my shoes to put on different ones but it seems like its taking forever. I was apparently focusing on my toes because my toe nails were over grown but they were a ice like clear crystal for toe nails. I guess when I realized that the I was able to put my socks on finally.

I went came out of the restroom and we are chit chatting I forgot about what...

but next thing we are walk out side and there is like 30 people or so. We are all wearing martial arts clothes and the teacher says something about the girl I like. He says that she has been in your shadow all day or something. I told him to not be rude but I dont think anyone expected me to say something because they all looked back at me and couldn't believe that I would say that to the teacher.

afterwards it was like a free for all and the last one standing wins. You had to pin or make people tap out and they were disqualified. This wasn't a angry match it was kinda fun because and I saw a few people I knew in real life that were also participating. I ended up being 1 of 2 last people standing and I woke up before the last match started but I felt confident that I would be able to win easily as the last 5 people tap out within seconds.

lol... what does this dream mean?
Old 28-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Yaoughta

You are in the process of creating a new path for yourself or taking on a new role. It hasn't been the easiest of adjustments and is taking longer than you thought it might to change into this role, but it is one that represents a clear path for you or one that you should take. It's certainly one that you believe to be the clear choice for you. The girl in the dream may represent the unconscious or feminine self as you had forgot her earrings, which is adornment for the ears and her power to listen and understand. The martial arts aspect or wrestling part probably represents a coordinated give and take for control or direction. This could involve different aspects of yourself or your personality or different physical situations.
Old 29-08-2019, 05:07 AM
Guide

That's interesting that you got that from this dream as it defines where I'm at totally... and the play of reality I suppose that the insight could of been driven from the subconscious as it was 1of the few thoughts from the real world that came through. I like martial arts and I enjoy a good challenge... and to see friends I knew participating in the fight part was interesting. I assume it may also represent some friendly barriers but in the end they will see what I'm capable of. I appreciate you for helping me see a different view. U know I believe that the girl I like in reality is really a good listener and I believe that she will be really supportive if I life brings us together in that way.

Thanks again ��