Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-08-2019, 05:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I kinda felt that I have this gift to quiet my mind in a very fast manner, it just happens way too fast.

I feel that I am getting closer and closer to achieving something that's beyond this world.I am little bit scared that I may fully leave this world and never come back, you know, when I will be "there", I will not want to come back and inspite of all the evil that's in this world, I still want to be here to make a difference, you know, to be of help.

Today I had an OBE and I did many other crazy things, I am learning how to put my body to sleep so I can have an OBE, while in deep meditation, I did this for 5-6 times but I hardly could keep my awareness, you know, one moment I was fully aware, then a moment later I was in a deep transe, then when I woke up I had the feeling that I was gone for seconds or even minutes.When I am in deep meditation, it seems that time slows down, I think I had one hour of meditation but when I stopped, it felt like I was "gone" for hours and hours.I even had OBEs or dreams where I was in meditation within these dreams, for example, just some time ago I've learnt how to travel back in time and how to leave my body, while being awake, but in deep meditation, all of this happening while dreaming in real life :))) this is super confusing.When this happened, I met my grandma, I started crying like a baby, she was crying too, then just a moment before waking up, I felt something amazing, I felt how my astral body or my spiritual body was crying, it was like I was observing another person crying, but it was me.

@lomax, why do you think my sight is not there with me when I am outside my body? I can't keep my sight with me, I just can't... I am totally blind.I tried everything but it seems that it does not work.
The time distortion means that you're on the right track.
I don't know about why you cen't keep your sight.I'm not into obe (but i would like to ).

The only time i had a real obe,i found my self standing at the corner of my bed,looking at my physical body sleeping.I have no words to describe how it feels to be outside your body,being fully consious.It's just out of any earthly feeling.
The next days i was drained and depressed for almost a week.All i wanted was to return there and stay forever..

Anyway.
Maybe a good book about obes can give you some answers.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
The time distortion means that you're on the right track.
I don't know about why you cen't keep your sight.I'm not into obe (but i would like to ).

The only time i had a real obe,i found my self standing at the corner of my bed,looking at my physical body sleeping.I have no words to describe how it feels to be outside your body,being fully consious.It's just out of any earthly feeling.
The next days i was drained and depressed for almost a week.All i wanted was to return there and stay forever..

Anyway.
Maybe a good book about obes can give you some answers.

I know, when you are there, you have absolute freedom, all the limits are gone, you can do whatever you want, your thoughts are like commands there, but the thing is that the astral realm is not the ultimate reality, I feel like it's a reality between the material world and the spiritual world.The thing is that the Creator is not there, I tried to find Him several times.... once a voice told me that He is not there, you know, I was searching Him as usual, flying around, then I heard that voice.
Old 13-08-2019, 03:43 AM
Pathfinder

Hey that man , i agree with everyones advice , sometimes it takes time to make contact with a angelic being , I've myself been trying to contact archangel micheal ,Ive prayed to god , u said u saw a man with a white beard & white hair ? , I saw a image of a being similar to that back a yr &half ago on my wall as i was waking up one afternoon , havnt seen him since , but it sounds like ur on the right track. hope everything works out. , when meditating don't try too hard i know if i try too hard it gets me to fussy than i can't meditate. i noticed if i relax more i can see images. more. Hope it works out.
Old 18-08-2019, 02:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh0VPG5xCyA
This was a nice video of an Aussie that met Michael.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru