Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 05-04-2011, 11:23 PM
SOL INVICTUS

Birth Chart of Adolf Hitler

Has anyone researched the birth chart of Adolf Hitler?

For example, I know his Mercury in Aries gifted him with his speech and persuasion.

And whether he is a Taurus or Aries, (He was a cusp) I think he was a Aries cause he died of head wound and Aries rules the head

Just wondering if anyone did any extensive work on his chart.

PS, The goals of this research is understanding, so the tragedy of war can helped be prevented, (thanks)
Im a lightworker and do not support war. Only love and peace.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Shim

I have a book that takes his Chart in account, and not only that but also the time Germany decided to make their movement. The books name is Cosmos and Psyche I think by Richard Taurus.

Has anyone ever tried doing one on Jesus Christ?
Old 05-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Ascender
No, I've never looked at Hitler. Never really thought of it to be honest.

<threadjack>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shim
Has anyone ever tried doing one on Jesus Christ?

That'd be really interesting... but does anyone know his true date and time of birth?
</threadjack>
Old 05-04-2011, 11:30 PM
Shim

We know them round about... perhaps someone could include the errors in the margin to be concise. They should be able to say the location, and the time.... I have a program that I use to use when looking into astrology but won't install it. Be interesting to see his natal chart.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:29 PM
SOL INVICTUS

Hi there, Wow, thanks ! I think Ill look up this book and buy it, Im a Astro Theologist and with startling revelation, found out we are re aligning to the same alignments that put him in power !

Btw, the Freemasons did public disclosure a few years ago that Jesus was born in 8 BC in August. thats part of the meaning why 888 in Gematria means Messiah
Old 05-04-2011, 11:30 PM
Master
on astro weekly forums both charts are posted

if i recall correctly hitler had an 8th house pluto (i have same placement in plac system yikes!), giving him magentism & occult power
Old 05-04-2011, 11:34 PM
SOL INVICTUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
on astro weekly forums both charts are posted

if i recall correctly hitler had an 8th house pluto (i have same placement in plac system yikes!), giving him magentism & occult power

Yes, the Occult had lots of bearing in his rise to power, He did consult the services of a Hypnotist stage magician and a astrologer who both told him he would become great and world famous, then of course, his involvement in the Thule society.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:32 PM
SOL INVICTUS

Im sorry, heres his data.. Yes, Im sure many others have looked, I just thought of striking a conversation for those with more spiritual inclinations,

A man with his same traits will emerge soon cause we had a re alignment of many of his same planets !

April 20 th 1889 in Braunau-am-Inn, Austria 6:30 PM
Old 05-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Master
oh dear lol, hopefully this individual will use their pluto to influence the masses in a postive way this time around!
Old 05-04-2011, 11:36 PM
SOL INVICTUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
oh dear lol, hopefully this individual will use their pluto to influence the masses in a postive way this time around!

I think so too.

I was surprised on the number of planets that re aligned, offhand I know it was the Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus and Jupiter...