Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 18-02-2018, 11:35 PM
Knower

I can't believe I forgot this thread was here. I've been listening to Abraham every day. I'm reading Esther's "Sara, Book 1" with my 12 year old daughter and I know that I've gotten a LOT out of it. If you haven't read it, don't let it being a "children's book" deter you from doing so.

"When you push against saying no, you're still pushing against. The idea is just to talk more and more about what you do want."
Old 25-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Angel1

Been very busy and changing my computer around, hopefully I will be here a bit more.

"That which you give your attention to--particularly your emotional attention to--
is that which you draw into your experience."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-03-2018, 12:31 PM
Master
"The basis of life is freedom; the purpose of life is joy; the result of life is growth."
Old 15-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Lightbulb

When you say “Yes” to something, you include something you do want in your experience.
When you say “No” to something, you include something you don’t want in your experience.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-05-2018, 03:56 PM
So, the truth is, there’s not one path.

The truth is, there’s not only one right path.

The truth is, all paths can be made to be the right path.

The truth is, that every individual has a different path.

Old 16-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Your action has nothing to do with your abundance!
Your abundance is a response to your vibration.
Of course, your belief is part of your vibration.
So if you believe that action is part of what brings your abundance,
then you’ve got to unravel that.

Old 17-05-2018, 01:19 PM
Color

Anytime you feel negative emotion, stop and say: Something is important here; otherwise,
I would not be feeling this negative emotion.
What is it that I want?
And then simply turn your attention to what you do want.

Old 20-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Thumbs up

You see, you’re giving others too much power as you even acknowledge
how they make you feel.
What you’ve got to decide is how I’m going to feel.
We would go to a Virtual Reality and *we would practice feeling good.*

*Manifestations come on the heels of what you’ve conjured in thought.*

Old 20-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Sometimes you wonder if it is natural to experience a steady stream
of unfulfilled desires?
The answer to that question is, no!
But what IS natural is for you to experience a never-ending stream
of desires that are continuously fulfilled.

Old 21-05-2018, 02:15 PM
Thumbs up

Since every disease or unwanted condition exists because
Well-Being is being disallowed,
then, in the absence of that disallowance, Well-Being will return.