Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-06-2018, 03:32 AM
Pathfinder
DRAGONS

Hi I was wondering if anyone else has had any contact with dragon spirits.. I love dragons, I never had an obsession for them, they just tend to be drawn to me. For a long while they had me watching over their world for about 5 months straight so clearly.. I could see so clearly as if I was there, it was almost hindering to my daily life. They said I was from there some sort of royalty. Nice. There were very few light dragons that could make it to my world to the point where I could see them out of the corner of my eye or feel them rustling my hair, or pull on my dress. I went outside and I heard a tiny voice say, "uhhh there's a dragon on your head!" Probably some kind of fae, idk, I could only hear it. Made me giggle. He loves to sleep, I cant pick a name for him and he makes fun of me for it. He knows English, and other languages and said he's known me for many lifetimes. I see many dragons in the clouds, as in cloud formations of dragons. He normally comes to me when I'm really in danger because being a warrior can kinda catch you off guard sometimes. Well he's almost always here, but he manifests heavily especially to those with heightened sensitivity. He loves Asian people, he tries to draw me to Asian places mainly because they honor dragons and have statues and such. He is a wonderful friend, doesn't say much normally but when he speaks, it is so regal sounding, and cheerful and he'll only talk if he has a ton to say. He doesn't get in the way of my Christian life, in fact, he loves the religion himself. He prays for me a lot. He guards my chakras, and my well being. He's heavenly, a great friend always. Sometimes I see a black dragon with him when my eyes are closed, they come through so clearly, almost clearer than real life.. hard to explain. I love em they mingle and swarm around my head playfully, looking like bio luminescent like fuzzy serpents. He shows up in slightly different forms textures, winged, not winged, and different sizes, mainly white.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:22 AM
Master
"Dragon as a Totem Animal belongs to those who
think and act with an intense clarity of purpose."
Dragon Symbolism & Meaning
https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/fan...olism-meaning/
Old 14-06-2018, 07:12 AM
Newbie ;)

One thing caught my eye, "I cant pick a name for him and he makes fun of me for it". Dont get me wrong, but he probably already has a name. Have you asked?

But anyway, I have a long relationship with a dragon(s), more of a western dragon than eastern, but dragon still. It wasnt what i expected when we were introduced and i was very hesitant because, well, dragons are fairytale creatures. It was persistent and I yielded.

I dont know what you have read about dragons (magic for example) but if you'd like to have some elses view on the matter, you could read Dancing with Dragons by D.J. Conway. I dont agree on everything written but new angles on things can sometimes lead to new ideas. Take things with a grain of salt. Open mind is a good thing.
Old 14-06-2018, 09:19 PM
Pathfinder
I did try quite a few times to get his name, but he was being a tease about it, it also seemed like he had multiple names, was very difficult to hear it compared to the other times.
Old 15-06-2018, 06:58 AM
Newbie ;)

They often do have multiple names, or that is my impression. I can only talk about my own experiences. The one with whom I have longest relationship has given me two names, formal and informal, the latter i use more often because its easier.

If you have very close bond with your companion, so to speak, and he has a good humour, you can always tease him back calling him Nemo (in latin "nobody"). Mine tends to be rather dry, so I'd quess it might sparkle a squabble at the least.

But anyway, relationships with dragons are always individual as are the dragons, so i can only speak of what I have experienced. I really haven't read much on the subject. But in the end it sounds you are well guarded and blessed with your "supernatural" (lousy word) companions.
Old 23-06-2018, 02:39 AM
Pathfinder
Well I saw a large dragon, an elder came to visit me while I was reading up on them. Then another in a misty like form came into my room and told me things, he was just reading my records, I could hear it reading me. It was right in my face, floating around graciously. They tend to not give out their names, the book said. Interesting...
Old 23-06-2018, 08:37 PM
Master
Dragons!!!

I have a black dragon (name begins with S) who followed me from other lives. He can change his size but is usually large. Sometimes he can change to a bipedal form. He was one of my imaginary friends but he doesn't stay with me all the time. I'm sure he has other stuff to do and I don't mind.

Last summer, a white female dragon entrusted her egg to me for safe keeping. Turned out that the baby looked just like S so S is the dad. Since the baby didn't have a name, I had the honour of naming him, so his name begins with Y. I wasn't able to connect to Y's mother at all so I didn't get to know her. It's fun having a baby dragon around.

Those dragons are the western type.

Other dragons came to me, so now I have oriental and other types of dragons hanging around. They're mostly silent and are waiting for me to completely develop clairvoyancy so we can have adventures together.

Have fun with your dragons and if they do like to talk, you can learn from them. Ask them what they can do, what they know, what can they teach you, etc.

Who knows, they might surprise you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 23-06-2018, 09:59 PM
Pathfinder
Yes I have a black and white one too they are in a very high vibrating dimension that resonates with me, very glowy, they always assist me if I'm doing any kind of energy work, then a few white ones, a very large elder, and quite a few followed him/her in that day when I was reading up on them. I was surprised! They are a delight. They have been very good at banishing mischievous spirits from my space. I see cloud formations of them a lot, also angels. They brought a pretty green egg for me to see one time, it was beautiful. They brought it back home I guess, that's really neat that they trust you so much!
Old 23-06-2018, 10:49 PM
Master

Love dragons. Once had a very powerful experience of a shift in consciousness where I ended up shapeshifting into one, just before returning back into my body.
Old 24-06-2018, 06:42 PM
Pathfinder
Maybe you were one in a past life, most follow you from your ol days, old lives.