Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 27-12-2019, 12:07 AM
Ascender
It works wonders for me. A good way to raise my vibration. Lasts about half a day or so.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Master

Yes this works and I find it can take down fears a couple of notches when I use it. I've seen it work in amazing ways.

eg One of my teachers used a class mate to demo what it can do while she was teaching us this. This class mate had the most intense hate of cats I've ever seen.. he couldn't talk about cats without using this kind of spitting hate voice with rage (his face actually would flush on the mention of them, he'd sweat, his voice would get louder etc). His hate for cats was destroying a great relationship he had with his partner who loved cats.

His emotion re cats was actually due to past life but with getting him to do EFT a few times.. she got it so he could actually speak about them as a normal person would and he could then talk calmly about them without the intense rage.
Old 15-08-2020, 09:41 AM
Master
All of us have different healing techniques & modalities, conscious and unconscious, which we use so it can be hard to differentiate what did what, however I think EFT is one of those rare things that definitely has an effect and impact..

So for myself, while I engage in other self healing activities, I think EFT has made a gigantic difference in my adaptability and ability to stay real and well most of the time..

It's helped me a lot dealing with some personal issues which I don't really want to go into detail cuz it's complicated and messy, but I will say three terrible things happened to me (at least) and aside from one thing, which is my daughter being kept from me from 3 weeks shy of her second birthday til now she'll be three on 3 months.. It's evil and boggling how it could happen but my ex-fiance and his mom & step-dad used the law and courts deceptively.. and I became homeless November 13th but it was seriously one of the absolute best things to happen to me, becoming homeless but I've been frozen and afire when it comes to missing my daughter.. It's too complicated but anyways court is on the 24th so I could really use some EFT now and will be more inspired to do it after I knew I just had to visit the forum at 4am now lol..

Anyway, doing EFT helped me Immensely with dealing with my ex from the beginning, and seemed to alight some miracles.. and it kept me almost sane when dealing with my ex and his mom who was my best friend one day and stealing my baby the next.. Very ridiculous tragic story but I know I stay with love and truth so hopefully there's a way.. EFT has done much more for me of course as I've used it for years. I've gotten to the nitty gritty of a lot of issues.. It's just like it detangles and dispels, transmutes and transforms.. clears away and untangles cobwebs of nonsense tying you up