Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 04-10-2010, 05:21 AM
batou

:\

hello everyone. not much to say.. i like the unknown. i hate introductions. i like to try to experience things for myself. i got sick of seeing things 'flatland', i think theres more out there. in fact, i know theres more out there. unfortunately something usually comes along to screw it all up (the things i believe(d) in) maybe this place will keep hopes alive.
and so i guess i will meet you guys on the other threads and you can make your own opinion of who i am when we interact instead of me writing a bunch of pretentious ****. : P
Old 04-10-2010, 06:46 AM
Master
Hi batou, be like me and have no beliefs, just be who you truly are, no beliefs needed, yea and welcome to SF.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:58 AM
batou

Thanks. And good point.. i guess i'm still figuring out who i am. : P
Old 04-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Knower

Nice!

Welcome. :)
Old 04-10-2010, 11:41 AM
abikisses

When the penny drops life is never the same...

Welcome Batou.

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 04-10-2010, 11:45 AM
easy

Welocme botou, liked what I have seen so far so keep sharing... :)
Old 04-10-2010, 02:37 PM
grazier

Hello batou,

Welcome to SF which is a brilliant site - so much to learn from it, so much information, so much love and so much sharing.

Looking forward to your posts. Explore and enjoy!

Blessings

grazier
Old 04-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Coming2

Well, welcome to your new home Batou!

Hey,I dont think the search ever ends when trying to figure out who we are. Every life we live has the same pursuit which is to learn what it is to be you!! If it makes you feel any better I dont think we ever truly figure it all out...but this place has certainly brought me closer to anything I would have found on my own.